Red Jen Psaki caught throwing the white power hand sign

We could of course go on and on - But that would be dumber than the OP

1617158187207.jpeg

It's her IQ.
Official Post Award.
Oh please that wasn’t even close to being considered at all clever lol
Well that is why you are dumber than a bag of hammers BillyBob
Lol no you all just have a very simple idea of what comedy is I guess. It’s like pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel. That’s republican comedy, I guess.

Any humor more sophisticated than Stooges or Soupy Sales is too highbrow for the Rump crowd ;)

BlueAnon has entered the chat!

So are you saying both Colin and Jen are white supremacists?

Certainly seems to be the case. You fricken loons created the rules.
I mean, it does mean white supremacy. It also means “okay” and a chef’s kiss. It’s you idiots who want to distort the context for it all to only mean white supremacy when democrats do it.

Yet this thread contains so many examples where you ass-wipes distorted the gesture.
I never did once lol. I never cared when republicans made the sign. For instance, Trump makes the gesture all the time. I don’t think be made the gesture to mean white supremacy. He’s too stupid for that kind of layered thinking is primarily the reason. He just makes random hand gestures because he’s too stupid to express himself with words in any meaningful, intelligent way.

I mean, it does mean white supremacy. It also means “okay” and a chef’s kiss. It’s you idiots who want to distort the context for it all to only mean white supremacy when democrats do it.

Yet this thread contains so many examples where you ass-wipes distorted the gesture.
I never did once lol. I never cared when republicans made the sign. For instance, Trump makes the gesture all the time. I don’t think be made the gesture to mean white supremacy. He’s too stupid for that kind of layered thinking is primarily the reason. He just makes random hand gestures because he’s too stupid to express himself with words in any meaningful, intelligent way.

Don't care what you did....your kind did.

That's what this is, right?

View attachment 474435
The so-called white-power symbol was referred to, originated as a hoax to see if it would catch on. Due to ignorance and loony leftists not doing their research, it caught on. All it ever was and has been, is an OK sign.

A hoax...LOL. Now the joke is on you....ass-wipe.
Aaahhh.....insults...the refuge of someone losing an argument.

Wow, that makes it even funnier.

View attachment 474435

A-OK? On a cooking show it means just a pinch for flavor.

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

And once done, its the unforgivable sin.
Dude. Get real.
All The Hand Signs And Gestures You Need To Express Exactly How You Feel
View attachment 474448
Here is another from the same site. It is fairly up to date..
View attachment 474449

LOL, now it means A-OK, how quickly times change.
I grew up with it meaning A-OK. You must be young. You thought it was a new thing? Do an image search for A-OK hand sign.
1617159382845.png

View attachment 474435

A-OK? On a cooking show it means just a pinch for flavor.

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

And once done, its the unforgivable sin.
Dude. Get real.
All The Hand Signs And Gestures You Need To Express Exactly How You Feel
View attachment 474448
Here is another from the same site. It is fairly up to date..
View attachment 474449

LOL, now it means A-OK, how quickly times change.
I grew up with it meaning A-OK. You must be young. You thought it was a new thing? Do an image search for A-OK hand sign.
View attachment 474473

I also grew up with it meaning A-OK. If I recall, about three years you lefties decided it was a symbol for white-power. Now you reap what you sow.

You assholes spent four years telling us something different.

Nope, you’re just making shit up.

MM made you up?

Cmon Man, the line is you never said that.

Forum List

Back