Red Jen Psaki caught throwing the white power hand sign

That's what this is, right?

View attachment 474435
What fresh hell is this???!!!

Jen Psaki is a white supremacist.
You think that little girl is a white supremacist? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 474488

That's what the hand signal means, right?
Of course not. Look up the A-OK hand sign, numb nuts. It has been around for a long, long time.

So are you saying both Colin and Jen are white supremacists?

Certainly seems to be the case. You fricken loons created the rules.
I mean, it does mean white supremacy. It also means “okay” and a chef’s kiss. It’s you idiots who want to distort the context for it all to only mean white supremacy when democrats do it.

Yet this thread contains so many examples where you ass-wipes distorted the gesture.
I never did once lol. I never cared when republicans made the sign. For instance, Trump makes the gesture all the time. I don’t think be made the gesture to mean white supremacy. He’s too stupid for that kind of layered thinking is primarily the reason. He just makes random hand gestures because he’s too stupid to express himself with words in any meaningful, intelligent way.

You assholes spent four years telling us something different.

Exactly, but remember, there are rules for them the Totalitarian Left, and another rules for us, the little people.

View attachment 474435
What fresh hell is this???!!!

Jen Psaki is a white supremacist.
You think that little girl is a white supremacist? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 474488

That's what the hand signal means, right?
Of course not. Look up the A-OK hand sign, numb nuts. It has been around for a long, long time.
Dude, he knows that’s the case. He is just pretending otherwise because he’s a child.

it's spreading
oksign alsharptonracistoksignloltesydrtfygkuhijkl.jpg

New Zealand mass murderer

View attachment 474435

A-OK? On a cooking show it means just a pinch for flavor.

View attachment 474435

A-OK? On a cooking show it means just a pinch for flavor.

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

And once done, its the unforgivable sin.

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

And once done, its the unforgivable sin.

Sorry, but to signal “white power” - Gotta be upside down. You old Klansmen better get jiggy with yer tribe ;)

New Zealand mass murderer demonstrates!

View attachment 474454
Did you pull that from your Official White Supremacist Rule Book?

It's obvious the great white conspiracy has been exposed, again. (Beside she looks Ginger, and has no soul.) But we've known about the GWC and how it operates since this was released.

Forum List

Back