Red Jen Psaki tests positive for covid

She ain't got covid she needs a couple of weeks off and rather than announce a two week vacation like honest people would do she takes a fake covid test.....this way it fits the democrat narrative about a never ending covid threat....and a never ending grasp on your freedoms....

I never denied that Biden said that.
Now did I?

The Vaccination protects you, this is a FACT.
You can't deny it.

Some people have had adverse reactions from the Vaccination, people have adverse reactions to various foods too. Should we STOP eating?
The FDA stopped other drugs or vaccines with a lot less deaths than this one.
FB_IMG_1634172301899.jpg

Hahahahahaha!

Thankfully, according to Joe Biden, vaccinated people can't spread covid.

Get better soon, Ginger Goebbels!

Covid cycled back. I am serious. She was tested neg. for 4 ~ 5 days in a row. Then, she tested positive finally :oops:

Natural immunity protects far better. That too is a FACT.
Wrong.
Not a FACT dude.

And what is the documented LONG TERM side effects of having Covid.
You know that covid harms your lungs, you know that, right?
So what is this Long-Term damage?

To you it apparently doesn't matter, because you are now better protected from catching covid again. IDIOT.

Wrong.
Not a FACT dude.

To you it apparently doesn't matter, because you are now better protected from catching covid again. IDIOT.
Natural immunity always protects better than a vaccine for any flu we have ever had...look it up....

Wrong.
Not a FACT dude.

You are completely wrong, as usual.

No....he and thousands of doctors know that natural immunity is better than any vaccine...you don't know it because you are a dumb aging hippy that smoked too much weed and can't think for yourself....
Not these doctors

And I never smoked a lot of weed...nor was I a hippy.

It's amazing how many things you can be wrong about in such a short post

Then WHY do people get a yearly Flu shot, if they previously had the Flu?

Is it because they are Sheep?
Because dummy every flu year brings a new flu virus that must be copied into a new vaccine...last years flu shot won't work on next years...get it?....covid is the same this year as it was last year so natural immunity works for it....

Forum List

Back