Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

So is mine. Sometimes in the same sentence.

I am willing to bet that you could post three sample of handwriting, two of them yours attempting to write differently, and one of someone else, and I could pick yours out.

I bet you couldn't. I can write with both hands and they look totally different.

That makes a difference, but I bet if I had samples of your writing I would recognize anything you wrote with the same hand, even if you thought it looked different. Unless you trained in lettering you will always make similar strokes when writing.

There is more evidence that she wrote it than that the customer did.

Where is the evidence?

Given that I have seen a sample of her handwriting, I have to say it looks like she didn't write it.

Now that you have a longer sample of his handwriting, are you willing to admit that he didn't write it either?

I already stated its possible that either he or someone else wrote it after the fact. It just doesnt make sense she wrote it and would jeopardize her job over it.

Where has that been proven? Can you link me to where she admitted she faked it?

Yeah, had you been paying attention, you would have noticed:

For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

9754943423_174111e05f_o.jpg
o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg
922881_10200610332237022_622266094_n.jpg
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

I must still not be paying attention. Where is this evidence you speak of? All I see is handwriting in a notebook. To my point if you look at the N in none and the n in his signature they are totally different.

The top and bottom left images are the waitresses handwriting. The top and bottom right images are comparisons between the waitresses handwriting and the customers on an apology letter. The word "******" more closely matches the waitresses handwriting than does the customer's.

Are you that dense?

I am willing to bet that you could post three sample of handwriting, two of them yours attempting to write differently, and one of someone else, and I could pick yours out.

I bet you couldn't. I can write with both hands and they look totally different.

That makes a difference, but I bet if I had samples of your writing I would recognize anything you wrote with the same hand, even if you thought it looked different. Unless you trained in lettering you will always make similar strokes when writing.

Yeah you know what you are talking about. You would catch me if i wrote it with the same hand. Habits are very hard to break even consciously.

Where has that been proven? Can you link me to where she admitted she faked it?

For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

9754943423_174111e05f_o.jpg
o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg
922881_10200610332237022_622266094_n.jpg
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

I must still not be paying attention. Where is this evidence you speak of? All I see is handwriting in a notebook. To my point if you look at the N in none and the n in his signature they are totally different.

They look different because his signature doesn't actually contain an n even though both of his names have at least one.

The top and bottom left images are the waitresses handwriting. The top and bottom right images are comparisons between the waitresses handwriting and the customers on an apology letter. The word "******" more closely matches the waitresses handwriting than does the customer's.

Are you that dense?

No I'm just not a handwriting expert. Neither are you so you haven't proved anything except you have an opinion.

Where is the evidence?

Given that I have seen a sample of her handwriting, I have to say it looks like she didn't write it.

Now that you have a longer sample of his handwriting, are you willing to admit that he didn't write it either?

I already stated its possible that either he or someone else wrote it after the fact. It just doesnt make sense she wrote it and would jeopardize her job over it.

It doesn't make sense that she would pass around information about a customer either, but she clearly did that.

Where is the evidence?

It doesn't make sense why you are continuing to deny our accounts despite the evidence already presented, Asclepias.

There are plenty of people willing to implicate some random person in order to perpetrate a hoax of this nature. Quite frankly, I find it disgusting.

It doesn't make sense that she would pass around information about a customer either, but she clearly did that.

Thats precisely my point. She sent that to her father. He posted it. What does she gain from this? She appears to be pretty religious to top it all off.

Are you that dense?

No I'm just not a handwriting expert. Neither are you so you haven't proved anything except you have an opinion.

Nope, I was one of the first few people at the beginning of this thread to say the handwriting was off. It wasn't an opinion, it was a statement of fact.

Yeah you know what you are talking about. You would catch me if i wrote it with the same hand. Habits are very hard to break even consciously.

I actually learned that when I took drafting, I had to slow down to a crawl when I was lettering because I had to think about how to move the pen for ever single part of the letter. I hated it.

It doesn't make sense why you are continuing to deny our accounts despite the evidence already presented, Asclepias.

There are plenty of people willing to implicate some random person in order to perpetrate a hoax of this nature. Quite frankly, I find it disgusting.

You think it looks like her writing. I dont. Am I supposed to believe you over my own opinion? :lol:

Thats precisely my point. She sent that to her father. He posted it. What does she gain from this? She appears to be pretty religious to top it all off.

Anyone can get pretty religious when they are in deep shit, Asclepias. I'm sure she will soon discover such when this gets out. She knows what she did was wrong, hoping to get some innocent person in trouble to garner sympathy and attention. Deplorable behavior. Especially since she tried to use the color of her skin to do it.

She said she sent it to her friends. I have no idea how it got on Facebook, or who posted it there, but she spread it around by her own admission.

You think it looks like her writing. I dont. Am I supposed to believe you over my own opinion? :lol:

I am asking you to acknowledge reality. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts, Asclepias.

Are you that dense?

Nope, I was one of the first few people at the beginning of this thread to say the handwriting was off. It wasn't an opinion, it was a statement of fact.

No a fact would be someone saying they wrote it instead of the accused. So far you are only offering opinions. Until someone else claims responsibility you are guessing.

She said she sent it to her friends. I have no idea how it got on Facebook, or who posted it there, but she spread it around by her own admission.

Someone said earlier she sent it to her father and he posted it.

I am asking you to acknowledge reality. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts, Asclepias.

I am asking you do the same. Reality is based on facts not guesses.

No a fact would be someone saying they wrote it instead of the accused. So far you are only offering opinions. Until someone else claims responsibility you are guessing.

You don't need an admission here. Her guilt has already been determined via diligent observation and intelligent deductive reasoning. Her admission at this point would only serve to be hollow at this point.

I am asking you do the same. Reality is based on facts not guesses.

Did you not see the pictures? The comparison? Or are those fabricated? Hardly. The facts, Asclepias are there for all to see, and they do not support your opinion. She lied, and she forged someone else's handwriting on a receipt. It's plainly obvious to a great deal of people. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back