Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Instead Of Standing By Their Employee, Red Lobster Suspends Waitress Who Received 'None N****r' As A Tip -

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Red Lobster might really be in trouble this time. We just reported on how a waitress, Tori Christina Jenkins, received ‘None, N****r’ instead of a tip this past weekend from racist customers at the Franklin, TN Red Lobster where she works. Now, instead of standing behind Jenkins, Red Lobster has suspended her, citing a violation of company policy as the reason.

A spokesman for Red Lobster, Mike Bernstein, said in an email to the Huffington Post that suspension with pay is “standard procedure” when company policy is violated. In this case, the violation would be publicly posting a receipt, which Jenkins’ father did, on Facebook, Sunday night, with a status message saying “that we still have much ignorance to overcome.”

What is wrong with scum racists like this customer?

Its certainly no hardship to boycott Red Lobster. Their food is made to appeal to people who like fat, sugar and grease and I haven't eaten there in many years. Never will again.

The sad thing is, after learning about this, more and more scum racists will flock to Red Lobster is some kind SICK solidarity.

just because somebody else has been an asshole in this one instance doesn't justify you being an asshole too with your blanket assumption/accusation..

really, I've 'bout had it with narrow-minded reverse-racist assholes like you...

It doesn't make sense that she would pass around information about a customer either, but she clearly did that.

Thats precisely my point. She sent that to her father. He posted it. What does she gain from this? She appears to be pretty religious to top it all off.

Anyone can get pretty religious when they are in deep shit, Asclepias. I'm sure she will soon discover such when this gets out. She knows what she did was wrong, hoping to get some innocent person in trouble to garner sympathy and attention. Deplorable behavior. Especially since she tried to use the color of her skin to do it.

It appears she was very religious before the incident though. She must be able to tell the future in addition to being a liar.

Nope, I was one of the first few people at the beginning of this thread to say the handwriting was off. It wasn't an opinion, it was a statement of fact.

No a fact would be someone saying they wrote it instead of the accused. So far you are only offering opinions. Until someone else claims responsibility you are guessing.

You don't need an admission here. Her guilt has already been determined via diligent observation and intelligent deductive reasoning. Her admission at this point would only serve to be hollow at this point.

Yes I do need an admission. There is nothing intelligent or deductive about your reasoning. You're guessing and pretty bad at it as well. Her writing doesn't even look like the word on the receipt. If thats even her writing.

Thats precisely my point. She sent that to her father. He posted it. What does she gain from this? She appears to be pretty religious to top it all off.

Anyone can get pretty religious when they are in deep shit, Asclepias. I'm sure she will soon discover such when this gets out. She knows what she did was wrong, hoping to get some innocent person in trouble to garner sympathy and attention. Deplorable behavior. Especially since she tried to use the color of her skin to do it.

It appears she was very religious before the incident though. She must be able to tell the future in addition to being a liar.

That still doesn't change the fact she did what she did. Your sarcasm indicates you're out of gas in this discussion.

The letter "e" is what looks similar. But, still, that's not proof of anything. In my own handwriting, I often write letters differently within the same sentence or even word.

Whatever - I'm glad that RL felt enough pressure to back off from punishing her.

I don't see the similarities in the letter “e.” I don't see how they could have been written by the same person.

In the word “none” the “e” has a very large loop, but in the word “******” the loop is rather small. Further, the loop in the first “e” is primarily on the horizontal plane, but in the second it is a vertical stroke; completely different writing styles. Even more significant is that in both the printed word “none” and the signature there is an obvious fluidity. But the “r” in the word “******” is something I have seldom seldom seen before. Instead of going from left to right, the writer actually makes a motion back to the left before ending the letter in a strange arc. The arc itself is inconsistent with the way the other letters end.

My analysis. The word “******" was written by a different person using a different pen.

Last edited:
No a fact would be someone saying they wrote it instead of the accused. So far you are only offering opinions. Until someone else claims responsibility you are guessing.

You don't need an admission here. Her guilt has already been determined via diligent observation and intelligent deductive reasoning. Her admission at this point would only serve to be hollow at this point.

Yes I do need an admission. There is nothing intelligent or deductive about your reasoning. You're guessing and pretty bad at it as well. Her writing doesn't even look like the word on the receipt. If thats even her writing.

Oh brother. You are absolutely clueless. Insulting me on top of everything else tells me more about how your argument has been destroyed. I'm not guessing. It's easy to see. I saw how messy the customer's handwriting is, compared to the word on the receipt, as compared to with the waitress's. The writing while sloppy, is a lot neater that the words on the apology letter the customer wrote. The penmanship looks to me like the waitress wrote it with her off hand if you wish me to be more precise. On top of that, there is a slight color variation in the ink, which means two different pens could have been used.

Last edited:
For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

9754943423_174111e05f_o.jpg
922881_10200610332237022_622266094_n.jpg
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

Jenkins E's & capital N's are the same. Her words curve up from the lines & she slips from printing into cursive with inconsistent pressure. Her notes are not clear enough for more details. Barnes letter has no similarities to the ****** word.

Last edited:

That still doesn't change the fact she did what she did. Your sarcasm indicates you're out of gas in this discussion.

The only fact is that she took a picture of it. Other than that your guessing is not a fact. Your insistence in saying your guess is a fact indicates you are having trouble understanding what reality means.

For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

Jenkins E's & capital N's are the same. Her words curve up from the lines & she slips from printing into cursive. Her notes are not clear enough for more details. Barnes letter has no similarities to the ****** word.

Where do you see a capital N? Thats what I was looking for. Also the guys e look just like the one in the N word.

Last edited:

Jenkins E's & capital N's are the same. Her words curve up from the lines & she slips from printing into cursive. Her notes are not clear enough for more details. Barnes letter has no similarities to the ****** word.

You can also see the difference in pressure applied to the paper, the person who wrote "none" looks like they bore down with a lot of force on the receipt, whereas the person who wrote "******" applied lighter force. You can tell by how the ink is darker on the top than it is on the bottom. This could also suggest that two different pens were used. All of the possibilities lead to the waitress being the culprit.

Our government is actively spying on us. The NYPD shot two innocent bystanders this evening in Times Square. We may enter into yet another war, but what's rankling everyone tonight is some kid allegedly writing ****** on a credit card slip in Tennessee.

Years of conditioning the American people have clearly been effective.

The only fact is that she took a picture of it. Other than that your guessing is not a fact. Your insistence in saying your guess is a fact indicates you are having trouble understanding what reality means.

You remain entirely too dense to understand your mistake in reasoning. My effort is wasted on you. The capital "N" is on the word "******" written on the receipt by the way. Now compare it with the uppercase "N" the customer uses close to the end of his letter. The customer's "N" is a lot more sharp and rigid than that of the "N" written on the receipt. It is also more tilted to the right, where as it is standing straight up on the receipt. The only logical conclusion is that the waitress wrote that word there, not the customer.

I don't know how many times I must explain the obvious to you, Asclepias, but it ends here.

Last edited:

You remain entirely too dense to understand your mistake in reasoning. My effort is wasted on you. The capital "N" is on the word "******" written on the receipt by the way. Now compare it with the uppercase "N" the customer uses close to the end of his letter. The customer's "N" is a lot more sharp and rigid than that of the "N" written on the receipt. It is also more tilted to the right, where as it is standing straight up on the receipt. The only logical conclusion is that the waitress wrote that word there, not the customer.

I don't know how many times I must explain the obvious to you, Asclepias, but it ends here.

Your "effort" is wasted because it was a bunch of hot air. :lol: You have no facts and only guesses. The poster clearly said Jenkins capital N not the person accused of writing the n word. You are not in touch with reality. Now I give you permission to end it.

Last edited:
If you compare the two "g" letters in the word compared to the "g" used in Barnes' letter, you will notice obvious dissimilarities in the striations. Jenkins' lowercase "g" is a lot more compact than Barnes lowercase "g." That is checkmate for any of you doubters out there.

Your "effort" is wasted because it was a bunch of hot air. :lol: You have no facts and only guesses. The poster clearly said Jenkins capital N not the person accused of writing the n word. You are not in touch with reality. Now I give you permission to end it.

Grow up. You missed this by a country mile. You clearly lack any observational skill necessary to make any logical deducement. For the last time, look with your own eyes, genius.

disproven_zpsfea69e0e.png

I cut and pasted the letters in question. You will notice the distinct variations in writing style right off the bat. These are not guesses, these are astute observations. The way the capital "N" is written is a dead giveaway. The "N" on the receipt is curved on the lower right bend. The bends on the "N" in the apology letter are sharp on the top left and lower right. The waitress is in trouble, and you don't want to admit it. This game is over, you lose.

Last edited:

Where do you see a capital N? Thats what I was looking for. Also the guys e look just like the one in the N word.

There is one about 3/4ths of the way down the page in quotes as the first letter on the line.

People can call disabled people every name in the book = fine
Someone calls a black person a name? = national news and outrage!!!!

Blacks can kill whites = a few people might notice
White kill a black = riots and kkk is back!!!

Forum List

Back