Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Where do you see a capital N? Thats what I was looking for. Also the guys e look just like the one in the N word.

No, they don't. They look (as expected) like the e in "none". They look NOTHING like the e in "******". If, after seeing the letter he wrote, you honestly think he actually wrote both words on the receipt, you need new glasses!

Somebody else's vile racism isn't justification for violating company policy. She should have reported the incident to her manager instead of posting the receipt on Facebook.

i'm guessing these guys came in saw their meal as takeout and felt no reason to leave a tip. she decided to jump on Obama's famous race card bandwagon and made the comment herself

I don't think it was take out since the check says Table 33 and guests (2).

Many restaurants use software that puts a "table number" on all orders. A local pizza place uses it...their takeout orders are always "table 99".

Somebody else's vile racism isn't justification for violating company policy. She should have reported the incident to her manager instead of posting the receipt on Facebook.

Actually..it's up to the company to assure the employee they don't have to put up with a hostile work environment.

They are in big trouble.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I take it you have NEVER worked in any service industry?

You think he has ever WORKED?!?!

i'm guessing these guys came in saw their meal as takeout and felt no reason to leave a tip. she decided to jump on Obama's famous race card bandwagon and made the comment herself

I don't leave a tip for take out. I do for buffets if they at least bring my drink. If I do everything myself, no tip.

What if her manager didn't give a shit? I'd have posted it as well - and her father posted it, not her.

Then her dad may have caused her to lose her job.

The picture shows her name, the company and it's address and the guest's name

Then punish her father. If she didn't know it was posted, she can't be blamed for his actions.

She released it to a third party.

For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

9754943423_174111e05f_o.jpg
o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg
922881_10200610332237022_622266094_n.jpg
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

The 'r' in the 'n' word is in cursive. He didn't make one single 'r' in that letter in cursive. He did not write that on the ticket. She did.

It's plain as day, you don't need to be one. The writing is drastically different.

So is mine. Sometimes in the same sentence.

I am willing to bet that you could post three sample of handwriting, two of them yours attempting to write differently, and one of someone else, and I could pick yours out.

In the old days, I had to contend with doctors' handwriting. You can tell one from another.

For writing comparison here are Toni Christina Jenkins school notes, Customer Devin Barnes apology letter & the Red Lobster Receipt.

9754943423_174111e05f_o.jpg
o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg
922881_10200610332237022_622266094_n.jpg
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

Jenkins E's & capital N's are the same. Her words curve up from the lines & she slips from printing into cursive. Her notes are not clear enough for more details. Barnes letter has no similarities to the ****** word.

Where do you see a capital N? Thats what I was looking for. Also the guys e look just like the one in the N word.

His 'g' is completely different. His 'g' is closed, the one in the letter is open and more like an 's'. The 'r' does not look like the one in his letter either. Nowhere in his letter does he use a cursive 'r.'

Writing "none" on the receipt was rude enough, as was NOT tipping.

But somehow he stops at the racial slur.

Gotta love it.

Tank, katzen, really stretching and I'll bet this thread goes to several pages of racist shit like this.

The handwriting looks similar, "e" is the same in both words.

katzen, please show where the racist's scum name and address appears.

Wonder if luddley would also wet his pants if a black man wrote no tip you crazy ass white cracker to a white person?

Not leaving a tip and writing NONE is an appropriate way of letting the waitress and management know that the service was substandard.

I always talk to the manager if the service is substandard. Sloppiness or sullenness is always "rewarded."

It is very difficult for a white customer to complain about a black server. It is assumed that the black server was stellar (by virtue of being black) and the white customer is racist.

I would have written "Bad service" on the receipt, and written "None" for the tip. When the tip notation is left blank, servers have been known to fill it in themselves.

Writing "none" on the receipt was rude enough, as was NOT tipping.

But somehow he stops at the racial slur.

Gotta love it.

"Table 33" is probably their pick up number. If all you get is carry out, no tip is necessary.

Forum List

Back