Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Writing "none" on the receipt was rude enough, as was NOT tipping.

But somehow he stops at the racial slur.

Gotta love it.

Ever think she was a lousy waitress?

I think this was a pick up order.

Speaking of pick up, I get seriously pissed when I go into a restaurant alone and the little bimbo ambles up and says, 'are you here for pick up.' There is a place in Murray that is notorious for that. The place I worked in west TN is notorious for demeaning single diners in such a fashion. Right before I fired a restaurant in Dyersburg I got that line, and I said, 'no I just thought I would come in and stand around for a while.'

Single women get horrible service. There is a restaurant in Murray this is notorious. Not only is the service bad, they are hateful. So, I call the manager, which seems to change weekly and assure him/her that I actually can afford my dinner and a nice tip. There was one in Clarksville where, after I had waited 45 minutes for the waitress to take my order, she had the audacity to say she thought I was 'waiting for someone.' I told the manager the same thing I tell the one in Murray..

Last edited:
It is very difficult for a white customer to complain about a black server. It is assumed that the black server was stellar (by virtue of being black) and the white customer is racist.

I would have written "Bad service" on the receipt, and written "None" for the tip. When the tip notation is left blank, servers have been known to fill it in themselves.

That is why I use my own pen. AND I write the total on the bottom line. Those two things are hard for a dishonest waiter to overcome.

Gotta love it.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! Hello, McFly! You in there, stupid?!?!

It was a TAKE-OUT ORDER! Get that to sink through that thick skull into your walnut-sized brain, dumbass!

Gotta love it.

Ever think she was a lousy waitress?

Personally, I will just tip the minimum for bad service. However..if it's really bad? I will complain to the management.

Abusing servers is like kicking puppies.

all the usual suspects/Repub base voters posting here. :thup: Look at the top 4 posters :deal: :lol:

Gotta love it.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! Hello, McFly! You in there, stupid?!?!

It was a TAKE-OUT ORDER! Get that to sink through that thick skull into your walnut-sized brain, dumbass!

Link?

Table 33 is out front in the parking lot by the door. The waitress knows that any order to table 33 is to be taken outside, and placed on that table....

Have any of you people ever ordered food for takeout? You do not get a waitress when you order for takeout. You are not expected to tip.

However, if you are seated and waited on....and then decide to take the meal home for some reason, you are expected to tip. That is, unless the service was horrible in some way.

Now....please continue speculating.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAluThfiEv4]Red Lobster Worker Fighting Chicks Who Didn't Pay In Brooklyn - YouTube[/ame]

Still on this even though there is no proof that either person put the N word on the receipt? All you handwriting experts are flat out wrong. From what I can make of her writing none of it looks like what appears on the receipt. The customers e's look exactly like the e in the n word. My guess is that it makes more sense for the customer to have done it. White male racists are particularly emboldened when faced with a lone black female. They are usaully cowards anyway. The employee has more to lose including her job for transmitting the information to a 3rd party. It doesn't make any sense for her to have done it. What could she have possibly gained from it?

Tawana Brawley springs to mind. I can easily envision this girl getting pissed off and starting something that went viral that she can't retract. OK, Brawley was far worse, but the story's pretty much the same.

i'm guessing these guys came in saw their meal as takeout and felt no reason to leave a tip. she decided to jump on Obama's famous race card bandwagon and made the comment herself

I don't think it was take out since the check says Table 33 and guests (2).

Many restaurants use software that puts a "table number" on all orders. A local pizza place uses it...their takeout orders are always "table 99".

Once again, I sit corrected.

Forum List

Back