Red state credit unworthiness: Study shows it’s stupidity

Is that why red states subsidize your pathetic blue states at tax time? Blue states still cry that Trump limited their SALT deductions. Crying for relief because their state and local taxes are too high.
It's the other way around.

Yet it’s your blue states who are always crying poverty and are the first in line for handouts. Then crying that they need tax relief because their state and local taxes are too high. California is over a trillion in the hole.
States most dependent on the federal money:
WV
NM
MS
AL
AK
ID
LA/ME
WY
MT

Your OP showed how blue states are sucking the public teet, Simp.
This piece, dumbass. The other pieces are all the other things the red states are sucking out of the fed budget and the final piece is the lack of money they put it in. Look up thread. Tons of links to the shitty welfare red states.

This piece, dumbass. The other pieces are all the other things the red states are sucking out of the fed budget and the final piece is the lack of money they put it in. Look up thread. Tons of links to the shitty welfare red states.
The Irony!
Blue slums abound!

It's the other way around.

Blue States should start taking care of the things they want to provide their citizens with at the State Level ...
And quit bitching about the money they vote to spend elsewhere ... :thup:

I am a bit skeptical.

The article at the WaPo (the original source, not the silly WorldNewsEra website you linked to) seems to make comparison of "regions" like "South," "West" and "NorthEast."

But if you look at where Dems live in the South (right map below), we see that they have worse credit scores than the surrounding republican counties.

Up north, there are other interesting observations. There are only two Dem counties in North Dakota. Both of those have poor credit scores.

View attachment 758605

I'm calling BS.

Oh look.... You can look at it by race.... What were you saying about intelligence?

View attachment 758616

americans-debt-4c44.jpg

Regards,
Jim

They prefer to go state by state, not county by county. They would find that red counties across the country are, by and large, much better off than blue ones. I live in a red Southern state and I can promise you that the more affluent/successful, the more likely you are to be a Republican and it isn't even close.

Your transparent racism is showing. Only you assholes think in Republican states all the problem is non republicans. Stupid fucker says what?

Democrats, in general, are the vast majority of the problem in red states. They are, in fact, the majority of the takers and that is not even debatable.

Your OP showed how blue states are sucking the public teet, Simp.

Yet your pathetic blue states keep crying for handouts and relief because their state and local taxes are so high. Blue states also take a lot more government dollars than red states. So that’s you and yourself feeding at the “public trough” moron.
Talking out of your ass as usual. Red states suck more tax dollars from Washington then contributed & it's been proven.

Kinda like Trump sucking hind tit after Biden wupped his ass in that last election.

Now go ballistic, halwit.

Talking out of your ass as usual. Red states suck more tax dollars from Washington then contributed & it's been proven.

Kinda like Trump sucking hind tit after Biden wupped his ass in that last election.

Now go ballistic, halwit.
Seek professional help…..soon, Simp.

Yet it’s your blue states who are always crying poverty and are the first in line for handouts. Then crying that they need tax relief because their state and local taxes are too high. California is over a trillion in the hole.

Seek professional help…..soon, Simp.

Talking out of YOUR ass as usual. Typical.

Shouldn't you be in Ohio waiting for your boy?

States most dependent on the federal money:
WV
NM
MS
AL
AK
ID
LA/ME
WY
MT

Sorry stupid. Try actual dollar amounts. New York and California eat up the majority of the money. Now you cowardly gutless wonder, explain why it’s FUNNY to you that we want kids protected from groomers. You know, people you defend and support.

Forum List

Back