Zone1 Red State Politician Gets It

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Another politician who understands we need new ideas when seeking solutions to old problems. It's also proof we need more politicians from red states running America. If I lived closer to her, she'd have my vote.

---A Republican candidate for Missouri secretary of state has told Black Americans who do not like the country to "kindly" leave in a video posted on the eve of Juneteenth.---

Personally, I don't see a problem with the blacks having a "special" day to commemorate the end of slavery.
That said, individuals, regardless of race, that make it clear they hate this nation, should do some research and decide what nation on this planet, they feel is superior to the United States and once they decide which one that is, travel there and spend one or two years, living in that nation's lifestyle (without bringing in lots of their own money) and determine if that nation is indeed better.
If, in their opinion, that nation is superior to the United States, then have all of their belongings shipped there and be happier.
Most Muslims, however, aren't here thinking it will be a better life, but they are here to encourage "da'wah" to other Muslims, to come and change an infidel nation into a Muslim nation, through any and all means necessary. So, they aren't going anywhere.

She is a immigrant from Columbia. The ONLY reason she is in her position is because blacks used our first amendment rights to erase overt racism. So she can take her ass on back to Columbia. And you can go with her.

Last edited:
This dumb ho comes from a country that has one of the most comprehensive reparations programs on earth.

1719011925729.png

1719012017476.png

Reparations: lessons from Colombia and beyond​

So maybe she needs to back home and tell her government to stop playing victim. I'm quite sure the Columbian government will listen to her.

Another plus from this candidate, she wants secure elections. She vows to have the national guard oversee future elections.

Another plus from this candidate, she wants secure elections. She vows to have the national guard oversee future elections.
It's apparant that she doesn't know the consitution. But shes 25 and trailing in the polls so...

Missouri is just embarassing itself.

It's apparant that she doesn't know the consitution. But shes 25 and trailing in the polls so...

Missouri is just embarassing itself.
I know people in the show-me state. They are proud of their politicians.

Another politician who understands we need new ideas when seeking solutions to old problems. It's also proof we need more politicians from red states running America. If I lived closer to her, she'd have my vote.

---A Republican candidate for Missouri secretary of state has told Black Americans who do not like the country to "kindly" leave in a video posted on the eve of Juneteenth.---

Wow, simple politics for simple people.

"You don't like it, leave"

Then, if you don't like Black Americans, then LEAVE, it's a simple solution to your simple racism problem.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If John Wilkes Booth had failed to kill Lincoln, would Lincoln have gone through with his plans to put the blacks on ships and send them somewhere else?

Forum List

Back