Redacted Affadavit officially released

It will still be the US Attorney’s burden to establish that they were in fact still classified. You’re a very stupid little retard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Which is simple, no documentation declassifying them, they are still classified

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
That’s odd. When did so many people stop wanting the simple truth? Makes life so much easier
Not for a liar. They like it that way. When you prop up a cult, lies are your best weapon. Just keep the lies going.

Let me guess. You think the FBI planted evidence in trumps home and this whole thing is a huge conspiracy and set up. Am I right?!
No, I think the whole thing is un American and political persecution of a likely opponent in 2024.

I don’t know who was told or when. And you don’t either.
For something that was supposed to be "common knowledge" around the white house, nobody at the white house knew about it. Trump would have to tell his chief of staff at the very least, and two chiefs of staff said there was no such order.

It will still be the US Attorney’s burden to establish that they were in fact still classified. You’re a very stupid little retard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The fact that you believe the FBI and DOJ would go after declassified documents and get a judge to sign off is just absurd. You didn’t think through your argument very well did you?

If it Had already been declassified, I don’t give a crap how it was still marked.
Actually read the law. It makes it a crime to have documents "marked as classified". The law doesn't allow an argument as to the actual status.

The same goes the other way. That those documents that the state department later made classified that Hillary had, couldn't be prosecuted because it goes by how they were "marked" not to their content.

Irrelevant. We all already know that DOJ claim to need redaction to protect witnesses, etc., but I was addressing something else. And you certainly are in no position to know what else they redacted, you drooling retard.
Are you getting your ass in a knot about me asking you to prove the documents were redacted, when you said they were but won't produce the evidence? My guess is you are.

No, I think the whole thing is un American and political persecution of a likely opponent in 2024.
That would be wrong. We saw trump get impeached for doing just that. If you’re correct then it would be easily proven by reviewing the probablecause and evidence. You don’t think that exists in that affidavit? You think the FBI and DOJ and federal judge all risked their careers without the proper legal justification?? Really?!

Apologies, to be more clear Trump's lawyers weren't the ones trying to get either the search warrant publicly released; or this affidavit. Media companies intervened to request the affidavit.
No, I'm sorry but Trump's legal team joined with the media.

In any case, the release was hugely damaging to Trump as it gave the important facts to the American people in easily understood terms.

However, that could be the biggest impact of the whole exercise as the FBI/DOJ has what is necessary to bring charges against Trump, but could still fear the backlash.

We'll have to wait and see how much Trump's power has been diminished by this information slamdunk?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
They are closing in. He is in full panic mode. He is going down, big time.

FbGkfobXgAAYOaO
Poor poor Donald.

We know that nobody knew about it till after the FBI searched his home. It was not even brought up when they were there back in June
False. They searched his house after getting the warrant. They got the warrant via the application. The application included the information about the prior declassification.

Forum List

Back