Redacted Affadavit officially released

The “he declassified them” argument is so stupid, it barely deserves an intelligent response.

There is no way that Trump actually wanted all of this information declassified and made public.
There is no way the people persecuting him wanted those documents to become public. You have it backwards.

There is no way the people persecuting him wanted those documents to become public. You have it backwards.
Of course they don’t want them to be made public! And the reason they don’t want them public is the same reason Trump doesn’t want them made public.

Because making them public would legitimately harm national security.

I don’t have it backwards at all. It’s just that Trump isn’t being honest.

Let me guess. You think the FBI planted evidence in trumps home and this whole thing is a huge conspiracy and set up. Am I right?!
Do you think that the Trump team will return to that charge against the FBI planting the evidence?
It would be the most powerful reason they could use and it would most likely be accepted by Trump's faithful. In fact, it might be necessary now as every other defense has evaporated away.
It would be a better bet than using the 'declassifying' argument.

Do you think that the Trump team will return to that charge against the FBI planting the evidence?
It would be the most powerful reason they could use and it would most likely be accepted by Trump's faithful. In fact, it might be necessary now as every other defense has evaporated away.
It would be a better bet than using the 'declassifying' argument.
Planting the evidence? With Trump video surveillance? And the FBI knows it? :laughing0301: Somehow I don't think that's going to work either.

They are closing in. He is in full panic mode. He is going down, big time.

FbGkfobXgAAYOaO
WE GAVE THEM TOO MUCH!!!

That doesn't sound guilty, now does it?

ROTFLMAO!

So why did they leave the documents there.

If classified documents weren’t supposed to be there, it would be a crime by the FBI to leave them there.
Because in the earlier attempt to get ALL the documents, team trump LIED, as usual, and signed off that they were ALL there. team trump LIED, the FBI didn't leave them there at MAL, team trump hid the documents, and LIED.

It's pretty easy to understand, even a retarded moron like BackAgain knows this, but is still in denial.
He declassified them in Jan 2020 or earlier, nitwit.
No he didn't.
Waving your tiny little fairy hands over imaginary boxes and shouting "Abracadabra" Doesn't declassify.

And, he shouldn't have STOLEN them, regardless of their classification.
No matter how much you scream and cry, the documents are not trumps, he can't just take them.
And yes, what Patel said is that the President had declassified the previously declassified documents.
Who cares what Patel says.
How could Patel possibly know?

Forum List

Back