🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Refugees for Dummies

The regressives here try to paint a picture of poor, downtrodden women and children, but this is the REAL face of this so-called "refugee" crisis.

germany-.jpg

I see a hoard of men (and apparently 2 dhimmi women) all within a very narrow age range. A person would have to be downright retarded if they failed to question why this is so.

The regressives here try to paint a picture of poor, downtrodden women and children, but this is the REAL face of this so-called "refugee" crisis.

germany-.jpg

I see a hoard of men (and apparently 2 dhimmi women) all within a very narrow age range. A person would have to be downright retarded if they failed to question why this is so.
This is not the U.S. When are you going to get that into your head?

germany-.jpg

and you are not a liberal.

What's your point?

I support letting in women, children and religious minorities being persecuted in these areas. I do not support allowing in the young men who are persecuting them.

Now, I realize that is just too much common sense for a doctrinaire leftist to handle, but I still try.

I support letting in women, children and religious minorities being persecuted in these areas. I do not support allowing in the young men who are persecuting them.
Then you are one step above Trump, who doesn't support that stuff.

Meh.

The same people who jabber on and on about a supposed "war on women" are the same ones promoting the mass importation of primitive misogynists who send rape statistics soaring whenever they move into western countries.

All this faux sympathy for these "victims" of those who share their very same culture masks quite the callous indifference towards the plight of the women and children of their very own country.

germany-.jpg

What's your point?

Now, I realize that is just too much common sense for a doctrinaire leftist to handle, but I still try.
The crowd of young men in the photo is not a crowd of young men in the U.S., is it? I do hate it when people spread propaganda to alarm others.

Meh.

The same people who jabber on and on about a supposed "war on women" are the same ones promoting the mass importation of primitive misogynists who send rape statistics soaring whenever they move into western countries.

All this faux sympathy for these "victims" of those who share their very same culture masks quite the callous indifference towards the plight of the women and children of their very own country.
It's not Muslims in this country are who are raping women. That's a good old American custom.

germany-.jpg

What's your point?

The crowd of young men in the photo is not a crowd of young men in the U.S., is it? I do hate it when people spread propaganda to alarm others.

Not sure but it sure is a shame. There is no proof that Muslim migrants pose a threat. I detail this here. Donald Trump is a Racist Bigot Islamaphobe and here is Proof.

Meh.

It's not Muslims in this country are who are raping women. That's a good old American custom.

Preach on sister

Somali Refugee Rapes Woman on Bus – Has Been in US for 3 Months
Recent Somali Migrant Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in Minnesota - Breitbart
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten To Rape Homeowner (VIDEO) ⋆ Freedom Daily
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten to Rape Homeowner (VIDEO)

germany-.jpg

What's your point?

I know from talking to you about affirmative action that you don't really give a shit about what happens to others as long as you get yours, but the ones peddling the propaganda are the one's trying to tug on the heartstrings about women and children when it is the men who they want to import who make victims of both in all the Western countries into which they move.

Meh.

Preach on sister

Recent Somali Migrant Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in Minnesota - Breitbart
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten To Rape Homeowner (VIDEO) ⋆ Freedom Daily
One man committed rape and a group of young men mouthed off and raped no one, but the police are looking into it.
I'm terrified. That has NEVER happened in this country before. Not ever!!!!!
It sucks that woman got raped. I don't know how you rape someone on a bus and get away with it, but hey, if the Gateway Pundit said it, it must be true, right?

germany-.jpg

What's your point?

I know from talking to you about affirmative action that you don't really give a shit about what happens to others as long as you get yours, but the ones peddling the propaganda are the one's trying to tug on the heartstrings about women and children when it is the men who they want to import who make victims of both in all the Western countries into which they move.
How can you say I don't give a shit about what happens to others when I'm the one advocating for giving them a safe home, and for giving them a hand up, if you want to bring in past arguments.
But I have to go. You'll have to slander someone else for the evening.

Meh.

Preach on sister

One man committed rape and a group of young men mouthed off and raped no one, but the police are looking into it.
I'm terrified. That has NEVER happened in this country before. Not ever!!!!!
It sucks that woman got raped. I don't know how you rape someone on a bus and get away with it, but hey, if the Gateway Pundit said it, it must be true, right?

You've got to hold hands with some of these people. Indeed they read something on a blog and suddenly become too intellectually dishonest to see the original source imbedded in the blog. Minneapolis man accused of raping woman on bus passing through Crookston

Point out that Muslim refugees commit a disportpoertionate amount of rapes and suddenly it becomes fake news. Trash the United States as a rape haven and suddenly were on to something.

I don't know of many folks who gain refugee status and the first thing they think to do when they enter is to rape a woman on a bus. It was three days after he was granted entery! How many women do you think get raped in Somalia? It's their national sport. It's engrained in their culture. And no doubt you want more of them.

Last edited:
Meh.

So you regret they imported Drumpf?

How can you say I don't give a shit about what happens to others when I'm the one advocating for giving them a safe home, and for giving them a hand up, if you want to bring in past arguments.
But I have to go. You'll have to slander someone else for the evening.

I say that because A -- you are not willing to tell the truth about the gender-related cultural attitudes they bring with them and B -- show no sympathy for the very real victims guaranteed by the importation of these men on such a scale as you want.

As to previous discussions, you indicated Jews and Asians should be handicapped so you could get ahead in the world. You show concern for Muslims who are guaranteed to bring backwards cultural values, but wish to punish those who are hard working and value education just so you can get ahead.

Your compassion here is clearly quite severely limited by the ethnicity of the people involved, and this is where we differ just as clearly. Your compassion lies with those who kill women for honor, and who force their cousins into arranged marriages. My compassion lies with those who have evolved and who are the potential victims of those you support, here.

Last edited:
Point out that Muslim refugees commit a disportpoertionate amount of rapes and suddenly it becomes fake news.

But lying about that is fake news. That's why we point out your posts are fake news.

A cherrypicked list of crimes is not any such proof. You're claiming it is. That makes you either a brainwashed cult moron, or a deliberate liar.

Now, to support your point, show us the statistics, instead of a cherrypicked list designed to frighten some hysterical bedwetting cult wusses.

germany-.jpg

What's your point?

ron-burgundy.jpeg

But lying about that is fake news. .

So, stop lying about it already, child. EVERYWHERE in Europe Islam has spread in recent years has experienced a HUGE upturn in Muslim rapes. These inevitably target the native women of the countries they have invaded and are often part of the very process called for by Mohammad in terms of intimidation. Rape is being used as a political weapon.

Just because you know absolutely nothing about the subject matter does not mean those who do know are lying to you.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

So, stop lying about it already, child. EVERYWHERE in Europe Islam has spread in recent years has experienced a HUGE upturn in Muslim rapes.

Well, duh. You can't have muslim rapes without muslims, so of course there's an upturn.

Logic is clearly not your strong point. No wonder you got sucked into your retard cult so easily.

Your lie is claiming that Muslims rape more often than other groups, a lie you've never been able to support.

Forum List

Back