Refusal over personal beliefs

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12993606_10209028068209322_3369984965201686359_n.jpg

Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy

"Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is astounding, but not surprising, given the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy – where two different things, completely unrelated to each other, are subject to ‘comparison.’

Public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy authorized by the Commerce Clause, in no way ‘violating’ religious liberty or personal beliefs.

That a business owner might be subject to punitive measures for violating a just as proper public accommodations law is not ‘forcing’ the business owner to do anything, as he’s subject to other similar just and proper regulatory measures.

Private citizens such as rock stars are not subject to public accommodations laws.

Consequently, there is no ‘hypocrisy’ on the part of liberals, just the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

And that this must be explained to conservatives yet again is both sad and telling

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

"We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" rule does not apply anymore???? Hmmmm...I see them all the time in various businesses....so what gives? I guess I better find one of those businesses, act like an asshole and when they refuse to sell me their goods and/or services? I will simply get some ambulance chasing barrister to hammer out an of court settlement that works on a contingency bases......

In Toronto a while back I had so many Muslim friends. To respect traditions and I am saying traditions because that's what many are and not from the Quran but from hadiths it is beyond confusing.

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.

"We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service" rule does not apply anymore???? Hmmmm...I see them all the time in various businesses....so what gives? I guess I better find one of those businesses, act like an asshole and when they refuse to sell me their goods and/or services? I will simply get some ambulance chasing barrister to hammer out an of court settlement that works on a contingency bases......

Five Man Electrical Band.

Sign sign every where a sign

and if they refused you the right to service based on your race, gender, sexual orientation or religion or ethnicity, and they have a public accommodation law that protects that, then you'd probably have case.

and if they refused you the right to service based on your race, gender, sexual orientation or religion or ethnicity, and they have a public accommodation law that protects that, then you'd probably have case.
People bought tickets...........an exchange of money for a service.........being entertained..................But the bands said we will not entertain you because we disagree with the laws there after selling them the tickets.....................

So basically they are descriminating against all types of people there............Said they'd give them their money back..........In regards to the bakers they refused service without money........In the band situation they had already been paid......................

Tsk tsk..............

On the bright side.........Nickleback agreed to play there.......and told the other pervert supporting bands to go fuck themselves..........

Enjoy the video....................She Keeps Me Up All Night..........and they are Straight Women not men getting their Wankers cut off.

"Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is astounding, but not surprising, given the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy – where two different things, completely unrelated to each other, are subject to ‘comparison.’

Public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy authorized by the Commerce Clause, in no way ‘violating’ religious liberty or personal beliefs.

That a business owner might be subject to punitive measures for violating a just as proper public accommodations law is not ‘forcing’ the business owner to do anything, as he’s subject to other similar just and proper regulatory measures.

Private citizens such as rock stars are not subject to public accommodations laws.

Consequently, there is no ‘hypocrisy’ on the part of liberals, just the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

And that this must be explained to conservatives yet again is both sad and telling
The broken record keeps running. Yes, PA laws do force people to act against their personal beliefs. Business owners ARE private citizens, just like rock stars WHO ARE OPERATING A BUSINESS.

The logical fallacy is all yours, you have none!

Yes, a few laborers can also be the owners of the business they work for.

A lot of Marxist theory tend to fall apart quickly in this case

Did any bands perform a concert but refuse entry to Christians? Maybe they told straight people that they were not permitted to attend? Yes?
People paid for the concerts..............they paid for a service..........listening to the bands..............they refused that service because of the personal beliefs...............

The baker refused service.......no payment had ever been made..........because of their personal beliefs........

You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too........

People should sue the band's asses to prove a point.

Did any bands perform a concert but refuse entry to Christians? Maybe they told straight people that they were not permitted to attend? Yes?
People paid for the concerts..............they paid for a service..........listening to the bands..............they refused that service because of the personal beliefs...............

The baker refused service.......no payment had ever been made..........because of their personal beliefs........

You really do think these examples are similar don't you? What a dummy.

You really do think these examples are similar don't you? What a dummy.
You really think that it is your right to tell people of the Christian faith to serve to a gay wedding????????? Even though it violates their faith and beliefs......................You really are that stupid..............

But in Liberal logic this is justice....................

2A10F02600000578-0-image-a-2_1435557332156.jpg

Store policy states they don't bake confederate cakes..........but an ISIS cake is okay........then your side says it is about Justice........

What utter HORSE SHIT you leftists shovel........

If you don't like a performers reaction to a situation, don't buy their recordings, call your radio stations in the area and tell them to quit playing their music, if they don't, contact their sponsors and express your unhappiness with them.

Same holds true if you are gay and a business doesn't want to serve you. Just go somewhere else. Valerie's Floral shop can't be the only Fn place you can buy flowers for crying out loud.

These entertainers have such big heads. They really think they are punishing people by not playing for them. No matter which side of the issue you are on, if you are a citizen of that state and remain a fan of these clowns, you are a real dope.

Forum List

Back