🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Refuse fascism organizer says Trump is Hitler and want to incinerate the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Revolutionary Communist Party's Sunsara Taylor says Trump will enact global genocide

upload_2017-2-22_9-16-16.png

‘Refuse Fascism’ Organizer Says Trump is Hitler & Wants to Incinerate the World
-------------------------------------------

Plain view of the indoctrianted morons hard at work , you seriously can't fix such a deep level of stupid.

The Revolutionary Communist Party's Sunsara Taylor says Trump will enact global genocide

View attachment 113671

Plain view of the indoctrianted morons hard at work , you seriously can't fix such a deep level of stupid.

These Far Leftist Maniacs are hysterical, as well as being mentally ill, only those who have deep mental health problems would make such ludicrous statements as President Trump wants to incinerate the world.

These Far Leftist Maniacs should be removed from society and incarcerated in special secure institutions.

A friend of mine in Newport, Rhode Island emailed me last night and they are a Liberal and they said these people are fucking nuts who need to be silenced and removed from society, and this is a Liberal telling me this.

It also is what I have repeatedly stated that there is a difference between a Leftist and a Liberal, I have never referred to these maniacs as Liberals because they're not Liberals, there is nothing Liberal about them and referring to any of them as Liberal is an offence to Liberals.

View attachment 113671

These Far Leftist Maniacs are hysterical, as well as being mentally ill, only those who have deep mental health problems would make such ludicrous statements as President Trump wants to incinerate the world.

These Far Leftist Maniacs should be removed from society and incarcerated in special secure institutions.

A friend of mine in Newport, Rhode Island emailed me last night and they are a Liberal and they said these people are fucking nuts who need to be silenced and removed from society, and this is a Liberal telling me this.

It also is what I have repeatedly stated that there is a difference between a Leftist and a Liberal, I have never referred to these maniacs as Liberals because they're not Liberals, there is nothing Liberal about them and referring to any of them as Liberal is an offence to Liberals.

Exactly and ppl who haven't experienced it yet ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until these fkn a holes chanting " no hate Trump, blah blah bs, wait until they get what is going on over in France ,these stupid asses think Choir boys are coming into the Country. ( Not saying that about your friend, I mean ppl in general)
These .....................rs are stupid man honest to gawd.

Forum List

Back