Refute my arguement: God hates Christians and/or black people

Maybe you missed my point. God abandoned us. Anyway if you believe in revelations they aren't in gods arms. They're fucking dead. The resurrection happens when Jesus comes. You don't even understand your own fucking scripture.

Absent from the body is present with the Lord. I can believe you, or Paul.
I understand it a lot better than you seem to. The rapture happens before the tribulation. Christ never touches earth when he comes in the clouds to gather His bride. Not much later, He touches down on the Mt. of Olives with those he has gathered, to end the battle at Har Megido, and remains here, in Jerusalem forever.
Hope that helps your understanding.

You abandoned God. God never abandons His own.
Nah God abandoned us. That's why bad shit happens. Makes a ton more sense. I also looooooove the fact that you ignored what I said about resurrection and how you contradict the bible aka God! Maybe you should read the bible for yourself and understand it for yourself instead of taking for granted and without question what your pastor teaches you. Hope this helps!

I didn't ignore it, I corrected it. You are incorrect. As far as sense, you are the reason we are told not to rely on our own understanding. Christ gathers his own from the clouds. He never touches earth in that instance. He is not seen by everyone. People just disappear.
EVERYONE will see Him when He touches down on the Mt. of Olives, His touch will create an earthquake from east to west along the fault line under the mountain. The Jews will recognize Him and run to Him for safety. The blood from that conflict will rise to the height of a horses bridle. He'll return just in time to prevent the annihilation of all life on earth.

The rapture happens prior to the sorrows because His children are not appointed to God's wrath.
You said you can believe me when I was paraphrasing a verse or two of revelations, or believe Paul who was most likely a liar since he contradict revelations.

Now you are talking about some bullshjr about Jesus not touching the earth or whatever. Which is wholly besides the point. And my point is the resurrection happens when Jesus comes to reign. Here's the verses Revelation 20 KJV
Read it for yourself. You don't need to beat around the bush. I'm not. I'm being straight to the point.

So back to the point. You said those 9 dead black people are in Gods arms aleady. But they can't be until they are resurrected. And the resurrection happens when Jesus comes to reign. End on story. I didn't tell you about some other shit in that same chapter or something else from another book. Or give you my interpretation on what would mean now for the Jews or what have you like you did. I was straight to the point.

The Rapture. ... caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
Where? Where do we meet Him? In the what?

After God's wrath, (because we weren't here to experience God's wrath), Christ returns to a whole different scenario:

Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!…

There is no fighting, no earthquakes, or fleeing to a mountain during the Rapture, because they are two different events. Not everyone sees him in one event. Everyone sees Him at the second event. Those holy ones that return with Him are those from previous raptures. The ones that ascended with Christ after his death on the cross, and those removed from the earth because of God's promise that his children will not endure what is coming.

You asked for someone to refute you OP. I did that. God is no respecter of persons. He sees a man's heart, not skin color. God does not hate Blacks. Consider yourself refuted.
Shut up. Didn't even read it. You're pulling like 10 straw men. Go make a scarecrow bitch.

The Charlston shooter murdered 9 black Christians IN their church.

The white woman who reported Roof (the shooter) to police was white and claimed it was divine intervention that put her in the right place at the right time.

God could put the white woman where she needed to be to catch the bad guy, but not be bothered to save his own worshippers.

- Either God doesn't exist (most likely.)

- God doesn't care much for Christians (if the Jewish god exists, then Christianity is no different than any pagan religion and so not being Judaism, not under His protection.)

- God hates black people (making a white woman a hero, but by letting 9 black people die.)

- The white shooter was apprehended alive (saved?)

With all the coverage about this yesterday and today, a lot of religious mumbo-jumbo is being mentioned but no one's saying the obvious. If God exists, why let 9 black people die, make 1 white woman a hero, and spare the bad guy who's also white? Unless God doesn't care about Christians, or doesn't care about black people.
Very straightforward. God allows for the consequences of actions. If He did not, there would be no free will, since He would simply prevent evil from ever happening. I hear this line of bilge every time someone does something evil. And, as I always say, God is not an ATM. You don't push the right buttons in the right sequence and have the goodies fall out. He's a sovereign being, with a far different agenda than ours. We have no greater chance of knowing His entire mind than ants on a sidewalk know why a guy leaves his house every morning and comes home in the evening.

Psalm 109:17-19
He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him! He clothed himself with cursing as his coat; may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones! May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day
I feel blest!

It's blessed, and no doubt you believe that a foul mouth is the work of the Lord. It's not. It is a product of the flesh, along with the anger you possess.
Our Father would rather we do this:

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth

Psalm 109:17-19
He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him! He clothed himself with cursing as his coat; may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones! May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day
I feel blest!

It's blessed, and no doubt you believe that a foul mouth is the work of the Lord. It's not. It is a product of the flesh, along with the anger you possess.
Our Father would rather we do this:

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth
I... Feel... Blest! Is putting words in other people's mouth part of the 'work of the lord'

You feel whatever you want Lippy. You asked to be refuted and you were. Soundly.
When Christ was confronted with Satan, Jesus defeated him with scripture. And it was scripture that refuted you. If you have a problem with that, take it up with our Father.

Here. Take this with you:

He who shows no partiality to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of his hands

Having given you what you were looking for, I hope the Lord keeps you safely in His hand. We're done here.

The white woman who reported Roof (the shooter) to police was white and claimed it was divine intervention that put her in the right place at the right time.

God could put the white woman where she needed to be to catch the bad guy, but not be bothered to save his own worshippers.

- God doesn't care much for Christians (if the Jewish god exists, then Christianity is no different than any pagan religion and so not being Judaism, not under His protection.)

- God hates black people (making a white woman a hero, but by letting 9 black people die.)

With all the coverage about this yesterday and today, a lot of religious mumbo-jumbo is being mentioned but no one's saying the obvious. If God exists, why let 9 black people die, make 1 white woman a hero, and spare the bad guy who's also white? Unless God doesn't care about Christians, or doesn't care about black people.

And they were also angry with Alma and Amulek; and because they had testified so plainly against their wickedness, they sought to put them away privily.

4 But it came to pass that they did not; but they took them and bound them with strong cords, and took them before the chief judge of the land.

5 And the people went forth and witnessed against them—testifying that they had reviled against the law, and their lawyers and judges of the land, and also of all the people that were in the land; and also testified that there was but one God, and that he should send his Son among the people, but he should not save them; and many such things did the people testify against Alma and Amulek. Now this was done before the chief judge of the land.

6 And it came to pass that Zeezrom was astonished at the words which had been spoken; and he also knew concerning the blindness of the minds, which he had caused among the people by his lying words; and his soul began to be harrowed up under a consciousness of his own guilt; yea, he began to be encircled about by the pains of hell.

7 And it came to pass that he began to cry unto the people, saying: Behold, I am guilty, and these men are spotless before God. And he began to plead for them from that time forth; but they reviled him, saying: Art thou also possessed with the devil? And they spit upon him, and cast him out from among them, and also all those who believed in the words which had been spoken by Alma and Amulek; and they cast them out, and sent men to cast stones at them.

8 And they brought their wives and children together, and whosoever believed or had been taught to believe in the word of God they caused that they should be castinto the fire; and they also brought forth their records which contained the holy scriptures, and cast them into the fire also, that they might be burned and destroyed by fire.

9 And it came to pass that they took Alma and Amulek, and carried them forth to the place of martyrdom, that they might witness the destruction of those who were consumed by fire.

10 And when Amulek saw the pains of the women and children who were consuming in the fire, he also was pained; and he said unto Alma: How can we witness this awful scene? Therefore let us stretch forth our hands, and exercise the power of God which is in us, and save them from the flames.

11 But Alma said unto him: The Spirit constraineth me that I must not stretch forth mine hand; for behold the Lord receiveth them up unto himself, in glory; and he doth suffer that they may do this thing, or that the people may do this thing unto them, according to the hardness of their hearts, that the judgments which he shall exercise upon them in his wrath may be just; and the blood of the innocent shall stand as a witness against them, yea, and cry mightily against them at the last day. (Alma 14:3-11)

God has already paid the price for those who were killed. They will rise from the dead. They are at rest in the paradise of God right now.

You look at the world from your mortal perspective. Which is quite understandable. But it's like our lives are a three act play and you only know the second act. Your perspective is incomplete. So it seems unjust to you.

These things keep happening because there is a rot in out culture. Some will say it's racism but racism is just a symptom. It's what happens if we remain in our fallen state and aren't born again.

There is only one way to heal from this hate that is to be born again and be healed through forgiveness. We literally need to change our nature. Christ changes human nature. He can change our nature. He has changed my nature. Christ changes men. And changed men change the world.

God exists and is the devil. That's why God let all this happen. The people who were all like "God was working through is to capture him!" I gotta ask why God let it all happen in the first place. I'll tell you why either God is the devil or abandoned us! Maybe both

God is no more Satan than I am a bird. What a preposterous train of thought. This is Satan's domain for a time. He stole the position from Adam. Christ will be taking possession back soon. Until then, bad things happen here. The onus is on Satan, not God. Satan may kill the body, but the important part, our eternal souls, is what he is after, and what God prevents him from obtaining. Those people are fine and resting in God's arms as we speak. They will be some of the saints returning with Christ to defeat Satan.

You put importance on this life, that God knows is nothing more than a vapor in time of our eternal lives. You see the present. God sees the future, and those 9 people have a very bright future.
Maybe you missed my point. God abandoned us. Anyway if you believe in revelations they aren't in gods arms. They're fucking dead. The resurrection happens when Jesus comes. You don't even understand your own fucking scripture.

The resurrection has already begun. The scriptures state that many of the righteous rose after Christ did and showed themselves to many.

Besides, you're ignoring the fact that the righteousness in paradise between death and ressurection. Look at Lazarus and the rich man. The space between death and resurrection.

God exists and is the devil. That's why God let all this happen. The people who were all like "God was working through is to capture him!" I gotta ask why God let it all happen in the first place. I'll tell you why either God is the devil or abandoned us! Maybe both

That's the Gnostics version: 'God' is the evil male counterpart who toppled the good female deity way back.

Again, this is earth. The rain falls on the just and the unjust. What God did was whisk them to Heaven before their bodies hit the floor. Because He is a loving Father.

I considered this actually, but it leads to an unhappy question:

If God exists, and people who're of genuine and good faith die then they go to heaven, bad people go to Hell, then why is murder bad? It's illegal, but not immoral or unethical. Killing people so they can be judged (even at our own expense, as commiting murder means we'll be judged for that as well) doing them a favor? Good ones get their eternal reward as my G-ma woulda said, bad ones go to Hell which is better than their running around 'up' here.

And they were also angry with Alma and Amulek; and because they had testified so plainly against their wickedness, they sought to put them away privily.

4 But it came to pass that they did not; but they took them and bound them with strong cords, and took them before the chief judge of the land.

5 And the people went forth and witnessed against them—testifying that they had reviled against the law, and their lawyers and judges of the land, and also of all the people that were in the land; and also testified that there was but one God, and that he should send his Son among the people, but he should not save them; and many such things did the people testify against Alma and Amulek. Now this was done before the chief judge of the land.

6 And it came to pass that Zeezrom was astonished at the words which had been spoken; and he also knew concerning the blindness of the minds, which he had caused among the people by his lying words; and his soul began to be harrowed up under a consciousness of his own guilt; yea, he began to be encircled about by the pains of hell.

7 And it came to pass that he began to cry unto the people, saying: Behold, I am guilty, and these men are spotless before God. And he began to plead for them from that time forth; but they reviled him, saying: Art thou also possessed with the devil? And they spit upon him, and cast him out from among them, and also all those who believed in the words which had been spoken by Alma and Amulek; and they cast them out, and sent men to cast stones at them.

8 And they brought their wives and children together, and whosoever believed or had been taught to believe in the word of God they caused that they should be castinto the fire; and they also brought forth their records which contained the holy scriptures, and cast them into the fire also, that they might be burned and destroyed by fire.

9 And it came to pass that they took Alma and Amulek, and carried them forth to the place of martyrdom, that they might witness the destruction of those who were consumed by fire.

10 And when Amulek saw the pains of the women and children who were consuming in the fire, he also was pained; and he said unto Alma: How can we witness this awful scene? Therefore let us stretch forth our hands, and exercise the power of God which is in us, and save them from the flames.

11 But Alma said unto him: The Spirit constraineth me that I must not stretch forth mine hand; for behold the Lord receiveth them up unto himself, in glory; and he doth suffer that they may do this thing, or that the people may do this thing unto them, according to the hardness of their hearts, that the judgments which he shall exercise upon them in his wrath may be just; and the blood of the innocent shall stand as a witness against them, yea, and cry mightily against them at the last day. (Alma 14:3-11)

God has already paid the price for those who were killed. They will rise from the dead. They are at rest in the paradise of God right now.

You look at the world from your mortal perspective. Which is quite understandable. But it's like our lives are a three act play and you only know the second act. Your perspective is incomplete. So it seems unjust to you.

These things keep happening because there is a rot in out culture. Some will say it's racism but racism is just a symptom. It's what happens if we remain in our fallen state and aren't born again.

There is only one way to heal from this hate that is to be born again and be healed through forgiveness. We literally need to change our nature. Christ changes human nature. He can change our nature. He has changed my nature. Christ changes men. And changed men change the world.

This is basicly a small-scale version of what Jews did during the Holocaust at Auschwitz. They put God on a trial for 'letting the holocaust happen.'

As we know now (the 3rd act,) through the holocaust, the modern state of Israel was founded. Without the holocaust, whether the modern state Israel would exist is a good question. So some would argue the holocaust was in a round about way, a good thing in the end.

As a bit of a fan of sci-fi, I'm familar with time travel plotlines and think often about the goings on in real life as a plotline in some sci-fi story. Because we experience time linearly, bad things seem to happen. But as you say, we're limited in our perspective. We don't see the whole picture because it hasn't happened yet, nor do we see time far down the road as with the Holocaust and Israel being formed from it. So while 9 people died tragically, we don't yet know what dominos will fall and how they'll effect things.

If for example gun control came about, or the SC rebel flag was abolished, some could argue that their deaths served a good and worthwhile purpose. We can't say that yet because so far nothign's happened. But whatever does happen may track back to this 'first domino.'

I don't think that makes it good. I just think it shows that God can use the evil we do to bring about his good purposes.

Forum List

Back