Registered Child Rapist Stole Schoolbus and Tried Picking Up Children

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Utah pedophile stole school bus then to try and kidnap children Daily Mail Online

"Convicted pedophile 'stole school bus and used its list of names and addresses to try and kidnap Utah children'

* Patrick James Fredricksen was stopped on way to child's home, say police
* Sex abuser discovered the bus empty with its keys inside in Emery County
* He reportedly stole a funeral worker's car the same day
* After being locked up, he 'flooded jail' by breaking a water pipe

A known child sex offender has been arrested on suspicion of stealing a school bus and driving it around to pick up youngsters.

Patrick James Fredricksen, 30 - who has previous convictions for unlawful sexual activity with a minor and impersonating a firefighter - was stopped on his way to one child's home in eastern Utah, police say.

He had already used the bus's on-board list of children's names and addresses to try and abduct a young girl, they added.

Fredricksen has now been booked into Emery County Jail for investigation of theft of a vehicle and attempted child kidnapping."

rest at link

The worst kind of monster there is.

I'm fine with throwing him UNDER the jail. Straight to hell.

These kinds of predators cannot be rehabilitated. They are born that way. Once captured they should never be released.

so d, do you google the word "pedophile" every morning, just to see what's news..??

One shudders to think of the nightmare that was narrowly averted. I would volunteer to carry out a death sentence on this creep by strangling him with my bare hands.

These kinds of predators cannot be rehabilitated. They are born that way. Once captured they should never be released.

With the Willpower to direct and devote their focus towards greater, more beneficial passions and interests... yes, I believe they can.

With the Willpower to direct and devote their focus towards greater, more beneficial passions and interests... yes, I believe they can.

This guy's a mad dog, and there's only one thing to do with mad dogs, ya put em down.

Utah pedophile stole school bus then to try and kidnap children Daily Mail Online

"Convicted pedophile 'stole school bus and used its list of names and addresses to try and kidnap Utah children'

* Patrick James Fredricksen was stopped on way to child's home, say police
* Sex abuser discovered the bus empty with its keys inside in Emery County
* He reportedly stole a funeral worker's car the same day
* After being locked up, he 'flooded jail' by breaking a water pipe

A known child sex offender has been arrested on suspicion of stealing a school bus and driving it around to pick up youngsters.

Patrick James Fredricksen, 30 - who has previous convictions for unlawful sexual activity with a minor and impersonating a firefighter - was stopped on his way to one child's home in eastern Utah, police say.

He had already used the bus's on-board list of children's names and addresses to try and abduct a young girl, they added.

Fredricksen has now been booked into Emery County Jail for investigation of theft of a vehicle and attempted child kidnapping."

rest at link

Assuming that all of that is true, hopefully he is convicted and put away- no tolerance for child molestation or attempted child abduction.

Forum List

Back