Regurgitating the Apple: How Modern Liberals "Think"

Go fuck yourself Freewill

Is that an invitation, since you obviously like man on man sex?
It's acknowledgment of the fact that you and most others on the right have no qualms about contriving and/or propagating lies, that conservatives who do contrive and propagate lies have no problem with being devoid of all credibility, and have no problem with the fact that such conservatives are correctly perceived to be indeed liars.

So be it.
Do you even know any conservatives? My guess is no.

No he's right . Libs hate America , but they LOVE Americans! With conservatives it's the opposite . They like the idea of America , but hate all the Americans in it .
That's complete bullshit and you know it.

Unlike the OP in this thread !?

Think about it . Conservatives hate the government , they hate all the people accept maybe rich white men . They hate everything about america !

No he's right . Libs hate America , but they LOVE Americans! With conservatives it's the opposite . They like the idea of America , but hate all the Americans in it .

Think about it . Conservatives hate the government , they hate all the people accept maybe rich white men . They hate everything about america !
Timmy, you're raving like a complete lunatic. Conservatives do not hate government, what we want to do is take over the government and get the deficit under control and pay back the 17 trillion debt that has built up over the years. All liberals want to do is ignore the reality of our precarious situation, and increase spending.

Timmy, you're raving like a complete lunatic. Conservatives do not hate government, what we want to do is take over the government and get the deficit under control and pay back the 17 trillion debt that has built up over the years. All liberals want to do is ignore the reality of our precarious situation, and increase spending.

YOu believe that shit?

Reality check . GOP ran up the tab wh two decades long unfunded wars . STILL UNFUNDED by the way .

Have you watched the GOP debates ? Where's the reduction going to come from ? The 1500 mile walk they are going to build ? The increased military spending ? How about more troop involvement in the Mid East?

No tell me again who's ignoring the situation ?

Really? So why don't you give us an example or three?

YOu believe that shit?

Reality check . GOP ran up the tab wh two decades long unfunded wars . STILL UNFUNDED by the way .

Have you watched the GOP debates ? Where's the reduction going to come from ? The 1500 mile walk they are going to build ? The increased military spending ? How about more troop involvement in the Mid East?

Your peeve is the military, but do you have any harsh words for the President that nearly doubled our debt while in office and had nothing to do with the military or war?

YOu believe that shit?

Your peeve is the military, but do you have any harsh words for the President that nearly doubled our debt while in office and had nothing to do with the military or war?

Then what doubled the debt ? The defense is 1/2 your tax dollar .

How were the wars paid for?

Last edited:
Liberals don't think, they feel.

The only thing I think that liberals think are, they think themselves better then everyone else, they think they know what everyone else thinks, and they think their s..t don't stink.

I always felt that liberals are miserable people and only get joy from making everybody else miserable. They accomplish this by trying to take things away from people:

Take away their SUV.
Take away their guns.
Take away their money.
Take away their choice of having healthcare insurance or not.
Take away their cigarettes.
Take away their ........ well, you get the point.

Sure.

They hate women . See all abortion stuff.

Hate the working man. See Union busting

Hate minorities . See "show us your papers" and any Muslim anything .

Hate poor people . See attacks on all safety nets

Go fuck yourself Freewill

Is that an invitation, since you obviously like man on man sex?
It's acknowledgment of the fact that you and most others on the right have no qualms about contriving and/or propagating lies, that conservatives who do contrive and propagate lies have no problem with being devoid of all credibility, and have no problem with the fact that such conservatives are correctly perceived to be indeed liars.

So be it.
Do you even know any conservatives? My guess is no.

they know everything, you think they would know a conservative. I am not sure how an opinion piece can be considered lies. Notice they don't bother pointing out any lies.

Why don't you just speak for yourself instead of BS about conservatives. Conservatives hate the type of government the liberals have created.

The liberals have created ? the gov was just fine during the Bush years I take it .

Sure.

They hate women . See all abortion stuff.

Hate the working man. See Union busting

Hate minorities . See "show us your papers" and any Muslim anything .

Hate poor people . See attacks on all safety nets

How is being against killing babies being against women?

How is being against unions that are responsible for jobs leaving this country, the major problem with our failing schools, the people that are keeping states in the red against the working man? Unions have caused nothing but problems for the entire country. We want to see more people working which is why we want to get rid of unions.

What do you mean Show Us Your Papers? That doesn't even make sense. What Republican ever asked a minority to show them their papers?

Hate poor people? Did you ever think the reason people stay poor in this country is because of all our social programs that make them too comfortable to work or try to get a better job? We have 94 million people no longer in the work force yet companies need tens of thousands of workers they can't find. You don't see a problem with that?

YOu believe that shit?

Then what doubled the debt ? The defense is 1/2 your tax dollar .

How were the wars paid for?

Unknown.png

'Enjoy, a very good expose on how liberals "think."'

No, it's a very good example of a straw man fallacy; and further evidence of the propensity of most on the right to lie.
Where is there a lie in the illustration? There was no lies told.
Which group do you think blames America first for all the world's woes? Answer that please. Which group elected a president who once told the enemies of the
soldiers in Iraq that they "air-raided villages, killing civilians"? Which group has over the years constantly derided American exceptionalism out of total ignorance that
the whole exceptionality comes from "Legal Immigrants' who couldn't let their own "exceptionalism" flourish in their own countries?
It is the group that puts up a woman for the presidency that is married ONLY for political consideration to an accused rapist.

If we "conservatives hate the government so why do we venerate the Constitution?
I am a conservative and hate no one!
Most conservatives are too busy helping people to "hate" anyone as we know "hate" is a waste of energy!
Tell me which of us wants the pledge of allegiance be said as it was when I was in school re-instated if we "hate"everything about America?
Tell me which group donates more money and literally their blood out of their bodies to blood banks?
Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more."
He adds, "And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."
And he says the differences in giving goes beyond money, pointing out that conservatives are 18 percent more likely to donate blood. He says this difference is not about politics, but about the different way conservatives and liberals view government.
Who Gives More -- The Rich or The Poor?

If we "conservatives hate the government so why do we venerate the Constitution?
I am a conservative and hate no one!
Most conservatives are too busy helping people to "hate" anyone as we know "hate" is a waste of energy!
Tell me which of us wants the pledge of allegiance be said as it was when I was in school re-instated if we "hate"everything about America?
Tell me which group donates more money and literally their blood out of their bodies to blood banks?
Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more."
He adds, "And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."
And he says the differences in giving goes beyond money, pointing out that conservatives are 18 percent more likely to donate blood. He says this difference is not about politics, but about the different way conservatives and liberals view government.
Who Gives More -- The Rich or The Poor?

Conservatives don't care about the constitution ! Other than the 2nd they don't give a shit about anyone elses rights .

Forum List

Back