Relax folks! Obama finally used the word...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
...TERRORISM in regard to the Boston bombing. We can all relax now.

I find it quite silly to get all bent out of shape concerning every little thing we THINK the president should have said.

All the people that jumped in to chastise Obama for not using the word yesterday are just too impatient to wait for sufficient analysis of an event like this. There is no need to jump to conclusions.

I find it quite silly to get all bent out of shape concerning every little thing we THINK the president should have said.

All the people that jumped in to chastise Obama for not using the word yesterday are just too impatient to wait for sufficient analysis of an event like this. There is no need to jump to conclusions.

Oh for christ's sakes...you must know by now that if Obama walked on water the Obama Deranged TROLLS on this board would complain that he cannot swim.

WHEW! I thought we were going to have to impeach him!

Two bombs going off and we're jumping to conclusions about it being an act of terrorism?

When did you realize it was terrorism? When Obama told you ?

Oh for christ's sakes...you must know by now that if Obama walked on water the Obama Deranged TROLLS on this board would complain that he cannot swim.

And if he was caught fucking a dog your ilk would say he was just being kind to animals.

And if he was caught fucking a dog your ilk would say he was just being kind to animals.
It's fascinating what pops into your head.

Come on people, we had to gather all the facts first. We had to rule out that it might of been a sewage worker that set off some natural gas lines during an unauthorized smoke break.

Come on people, we had to gather all the facts first. We had to rule out that it might of been a sewage worker that set off some natural gas lines during an unauthorized smoke break.

Let's just leave RightWinger out of this.....

....I'm sure he has an alibi....

We really aren't interested in a repeat of BENGHAZI, so you'll forgive people for being a little sensitive about it.

omg, hahahahahaha

And yet these silly bitches are still whining and upset. Who honestly gives a fuck what these people think at this point. They're eternally going to be unhappy and bitching about everything until another authoritarian white guy gets in office. We should just tune their lame psychotic whining out.

Let's just leave RightWinger out of this.....

....I'm sure he has an alibi....

But TM doesn't. I have asked her repeatedly where she was and she has yet to answer.

Sometimes words are important. Take for instance the terrorist attack at Ft Hood, in that situation the refusal to call it "Terrorism" or even accept it as such has caused much pain for the victims and their families.

Sometimes words are important. Take for instance the terrorist attack at Ft Hood, in that situation the refusal to call it "Terrorism" or even accept it as such has caused much pain for the victims and their families.

And you know this... because?

Forum List

Back