Lilly Gaddis Explodes on Twitter and then is fired from her job after using the a variant of the “n word”

Mostly it was lefties that whined for the better part of fifty years about communists who were "blacklisted" by Hollywood. The same thing is happening today on the other side of the political spectrum and is justified by the media and the democrat party.

Mostly it was lefties that whined for the better part of fifty years about communists who were "blacklisted" by Hollywood. The same thing is happening today on the other side of the political spectrum and is justified by the media and the democrat party.

This is much more direct. Her audience has presumably shrunk. With each and every viewer making that choice for themselves.

No one is 'owed' tiktok views.

Pretty sure this is from about 1999. Pre-Obama days.
You already know, fam. :auiqs.jpg:

1724693641586.png

1724694068384.jpeg

Lilly Gladdis seems like an interesting person

Now she’ll be gone before I even knew she was here

1. She's a classic Mean Girl. Her latest video exposed her as a peaked in high school and still mad about it kinda gal.

2. You have the freedom to say offensive things I guess. And your employer has the freedom to not want you to represent their company.
She seems to be taking it well, doncha think?

This is much more direct. Her audience has presumably shrunk. With each and every viewer making that choice for themselves.

No one is 'owed' tiktok views.
Hollywood said the same thing when it blacklisted writers because they thought they would lose money. They got away with it by blaming a republican senator.

Not at all. You're demanding consequence free speech. ANd then demanding that all consequences be identical to any similar speech.

Um, that's not how any of this works. If you told your wife that you cheated on her, she's not violating your free speech if she leaves you. Even if your friend's wife forgave him for cheating on her.

There is no such thing as consequence free speech.
You making up unrelated and irrelevant nonsense is not the topic at hand. Such low brow lunacy is expected but not accepted. Try harder.

You making up unrelated and irrelevant nonsense is not the topic at hand. Such low brow lunacy is expected but not accepted. Try harder.

How is it different? We're talking about private citizens reacting to private citizens for shit they said.

You're insisting there should NEVER be any consequence for anything anyone says to anyone else. Or its a 'free speech' violation.

Tell your wife you're cheating on her. Then tell her if she even gets mad, she's violating your free speech.

Good luck!

Thank you for this week's installment of maga has no fucking clue as to the First Amendment.

My favorite was this morning. With the MAGA 'free speech' advocates calling for those who burn flags to be put in jail.

Nothing says 'I love the 1st Amendment' like imprisoning people for free expression.

Forum List

Back