Release the FRANKEN

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Time for Democrats to unleash their strongest anti-Trump weapon

Liz Warren has been going toe to toe with Trump in her Twitter attacks and she holds her own but Democrats need to unleash Al Franken

Who better to deal with the absurdity that is Trump than a professional comedy writer. Who better to reply to the child like names and taunts? Franken made a career of mocking those who are pompous hypocrites.....he is perfect for Trump

Release the Franken!

a recent example:

I consulted my Special Holidays Calendar this morning (limited edition from the Franken Center for Email Excellence) and today is National Rubber Eraser Day.

I’d love to celebrate the day by taking a gigantic rubber eraser to the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision. Or to Republicans’ many attempts to defund Planned Parenthood. Or to Donald Trump’s... entire candidacy.

Unfortunately, rubber erasers don’t have that kind of power. So we have to win these battles our way: Progressive grassroots organizing.

The mid month deadline is tomorrow. And you guessed it -- we haven’t reached the $40,000 goal yet. Make your $5 or $10 National Rubber Eraser Day contribution to help us make it to the goal.

... ... ...

- Paid for and authorized by Al Franken for Senate

Better to go with someone people actually listen to...instead of someone who had to pay Air America to broadcast his show.

Yes, recruit Franken to join Fauxcahontas in attacking Trump because your corrupt, lying criminal of a candidate is too lame and too stupid to do it herself.

RNC attacking me?!

PSjVDM4iTekrfovq7MK1F9sjBOus6a6vtp0hIhPqJgxT8q7ssb4WGBMISdyRYhSB5ypAyL3wH2dtXQ04QzYSygOWepwxdXCl=s0-d-e1-ft

Republicans aim to target Sens. Klobuchar, Franken on Supreme nominee
-- Star Tribune, 3/14/16

Valerie,

Well, that’s disconcerting.

Here I am. Just doing my job. Urging my colleagues across the aisle to stop their ridiculous double-speak and confirm a Supreme Court nominee.

And BOOM! The Republican National Committee threatens to run attack ads on me.

For those of you wondering -- yes, I’m serious. Then again, this is nothing new.

Look, I understand that Republicans don’t like President Obama. But whether they like it or not, President Obama DID win that second term. He gets to choose a Supreme Court nominee (which he has done). And it’s the Senate’s job to vote on the pick.

If Republicans have a problem with Judge Garland, they are free to vote “no.” But totally ignoring their constitutional duty to consider him is completely unacceptable.

And threatening the people calling you out for not doing your job doesn’t change the fact that you’re still not doing your job.

We need to be ready for these attacks the same way we always have been -- by hitting our goals. ...

Thanks.

Al

Published on Apr 22, 2014
Join comedian and political satirist Al Franken in a discussion of the use, history and importance of humor in our national politics, with Helen Thomas and Senator Alan Simpson. CNN senior analyst, Jeff Greenfield, will be the moderator.

So the liberals' 'secret weapons' against Trump are a fake indian and a Saturday Night Live reject?!

:lmao:

a recent example:

I consulted my Special Holidays Calendar this morning (limited edition from the Franken Center for Email Excellence) and today is National Rubber Eraser Day.

I’d love to celebrate the day by taking a gigantic rubber eraser to the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision. Or to Republicans’ many attempts to defund Planned Parenthood. Or to Donald Trump’s... entire candidacy.

Unfortunately, rubber erasers don’t have that kind of power. So we have to win these battles our way: Progressive grassroots organizing.

The mid month deadline is tomorrow. And you guessed it -- we haven’t reached the $40,000 goal yet. Make your $5 or $10 National Rubber Eraser Day contribution to help us make it to the goal.

... ... ...

- Paid for and authorized by Al Franken for Senate

I've read cereal boxes more interesting and funny than that

Better to go with someone people actually listen to...instead of someone who had to pay Air America to broadcast his show.

Linky-link?
Pogo sweetie. You know I wouldn't lie to ya...

http://nypost.com/2008/03/10/al-franken-hypocrite/

"Franken’s aforementioned previous employer, Air America, bankrolled the liberal radio network’s weak launch in part with a $500,000 loan siphoned from funds meant for a Bronx charity serving kids and senior citizens."

Liz Warren has been going toe to toe with Trump in her Twitter attacks and she holds her own but Democrats need to unleash Al Franken

Who better to deal with the absurdity that is Trump than a professional comedy writer. Who better to reply to the child like names and taunts? Franken made a career of mocking those who are pompous hypocrites.....he is perfect for Trump

Release the Franken!

"The very obvious weakness of Trump when it comes to political trench warfare is that, like most bullies, he can dish it out, but he can't take it."

smiley-says-yes-emoticon.gif

I personally love the idea of a Hillary-Warren ticket:

A fake Patriot and a fake Indian

Of course the idea of a Hillary-Franken ticket is appealing, too: 2 politicians who are clowns, whose achievements must be researched on Google. Feinstein didn't find any for Hillary. Wonder if she could find any for Franken...

Release the Franken!

"The very obvious weakness of Trump when it comes to political trench warfare is that, like most bullies, he can dish it out, but he can't take it."

smiley-says-yes-emoticon.gif
Woof, woof, woof.

Trump can't take it?

That's why Hillary doesn't do interviews she doesn't control, where she doesn't get and approve the questions ahead of time, and doesn't get to define what is and what is not off limits?

Forum List

Back