Religion and dopamine addiction...

I read the whole thing with a bit of skepticism.

I get kicked out of all the Christian message boards because I wont approve of everything they are doing or saying. Been kicked out of them as long as I can remember.

It isn't about getting approval. Pastors have referred to me as that lawyer and I am not a lawyer.

I don't get anything for my trouble, Pacer. I have book bills. I have people hating me for how much time I spent writing. I have people saying they can't get along with me because I am a Christian. I have my family persecuting me and various people dissing me for my beliefs. I am more running scared from various people than having some brain addiction. I don't get anything out of it.

I have had to take a stand on several things and lose friends in the process. I think you would have to walk in my shoes for a while before you can just judge me. When you get poisoned or set up for your beliefs, let me know.
Chuckt, this thread was in no way directed toward you or anyone else, in particular. It is a good little article and food for thought, whether one can identify or not. I am sorry you're going through a difficult time, and I hope things look up for you, soon. Please see your PM.

Forum List

Back