Religion - Warring on humanity

You constantly claim shit that isn't proven. The gunman in Oregon asked people what religion they were and if they said Christian he shot them dead. Any other religion, he shot them in the leg. Sounds like he simply hates Organized Christianity. So not an atheist. You lose AGAIN!
As for all those other shooters, there is no mention of them doing it for atheism, so you lose AGAIN!!

What an unbelievably horseshit argument. Most Christians don't kill for Christianity either. So by your standard, if someone kills and they happen to be Christian they are religiously motivated killers and their spiritual beliefs should be taken into account, but if they happen to be atheist then we ignore their spiritual beliefs....even when they bring up spirituality when they are shooting people.

Sheesh
It's out of context. I was replying to someone. Go check it out.

Again, where currently do you see atheists picking up assault rifles and murdering people to force their non-belief in a supernatural being on anyone?

Since Atheists don't believe in "supernatural beings" I've removed that parameter of your question.

Here are a few of many examples:

crime-shooting.jpg

sandy-hook-shooter-lead.jpg

cho-seung-hui-455-x-351.jpg

275353188001_2237897865001_vs-5148909ee4b017f5536453ac-782203291001.jpg

600x594.jpg

image.adapt.480.low.james_holmes_16jul2015.jpg
None of these people did it for atheism. You lose again.

Oh........don't be so quick to make that determination. Harris and Klebold apparently asked people if they believed in God and targeted them. In the recent shooting in Oregon (I think....might be a different one) the shooter asked who believed in God. Those who said they did were shot in the head and those that said no were shot in the leg. Seems like there is some religious motivation going on.
"Seems". No actual proof.

Religion can be said to be a part of all wars as it separates humans into different religious sects who all hate each other and think everyone else is wrong. So the initial partition of any territory is done along religious lines, like the US, where Christians took the country by force.

I think that may be overgeneralizing a bit. I don't think religions necessarily hate each other, although some do. Christians and Jews get along just fine. Hindus and Muslims have no love for each other but Jews and Christians have no issue with Hindu. Christianity and Judaism have no issue with Buddhism and in fact one can use Taoism as a way to go about life while practicing Christianity.

Frankly, the only conflict I see is with Islam who pretty much everyone hates, but primarily because Islamic extremism hates pretty much everyone else. Certain religions may disagree, but that doesn't necessarily make them mortal enemies.

As far as Christians taking the US by force...that's not a Christian thing. Atheists took Russia by force, they took China by force, Cambodia, North Korea, the list goes on. Any time land gets conquered it is "taken by force" no matter who is doing the conquering. :lol: It has nothing to do with religious identity and everything to do with the nature of conquest.
Missionaries in North America, all over the Americas really, were on a quest to convert all the natives and set up a government with "in God we trust" , and "one nation under God" ...
The taking of Russia... by non-believers can be attributed to a direct reaction against religion, to at least some extent.
And all religions maybe not all-out hate each other (some do), but they all think everyone else is wrong and show no real love for them. The only reason that American Christians support Israel is to create an apocolyptic war to allow the conditions for Jesus to come back.

Actually, I would venture that far more murders are committed by non-Christians than by Christians. I would also venture that those persons who might call themselves Christians who commit murder are really not Christians at all.

Religion can be said to be a part of all wars as it separates humans into different religious sects who all hate each other and think everyone else is wrong. So the initial partition of any territory is done along religious lines, like the US, where Christians took the country by force.

I think that may be overgeneralizing a bit. I don't think religions necessarily hate each other, although some do. Christians and Jews get along just fine. Hindus and Muslims have no love for each other but Jews and Christians have no issue with Hindu. Christianity and Judaism have no issue with Buddhism and in fact one can use Taoism as a way to go about life while practicing Christianity.

Frankly, the only conflict I see is with Islam who pretty much everyone hates, but primarily because Islamic extremism hates pretty much everyone else. Certain religions may disagree, but that doesn't necessarily make them mortal enemies.

As far as Christians taking the US by force...that's not a Christian thing. Atheists took Russia by force, they took China by force, Cambodia, North Korea, the list goes on. Any time land gets conquered it is "taken by force" no matter who is doing the conquering. :lol: It has nothing to do with religious identity and everything to do with the nature of conquest.
Missionaries in North America, all over the Americas really, were on a quest to convert all the natives and set up a government with "in God we trust" , and "one nation under God" ...
The taking of Russia... by non-believers can be attributed to a direct reaction against religion, to at least some extent.
And all religions maybe not all-out hate each other (some do), but they all think everyone else is wrong and show no real love for them. The only reason that American Christians support Israel is to create an apocolyptic war to allow the conditions for Jesus to come back.

The only reason that Christians support.......snicker, snicker.....the only reason we support Israel is....chuckle, snort.....is so that Jesus will come back? Snicker........hee hee hee.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! oK ok hold on....so you think the only reason we.....chortle, giggle.....support Israel....TITTER GIGGLE..........BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I have heard in years. Seriously, thanks for the laugh....I literally squirted coffee out of my nose. Wow....:rofl: What a jack ass. This is like a world record for cluelessness.

The only reason that Christians support.......snicker, snicker.....the only reason we support Israel is....chuckle, snort.....is so that Jesus will come back? Snicker........hee hee hee.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! oK ok hold on....so you think the only reason we.....chortle, giggle.....support Israel....TITTER GIGGLE..........BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I have heard in years. Seriously, thanks for the laugh....I literally squirted coffee out of my nose. Wow....:rofl: What a jack ass. This is like a world record for cluelessness.
The Christian right in the US, for sure. Which is why a person can't get elected as Prez if he or she doesn't support Israel. Like seriously, what other reason would there be for such strong support of Israel by the US?
But I'm glad I could make you laugh. That's always good. :D

The Christian right in the US, for sure. Which is why a person can't get elected as Prez if he or she doesn't support Israel. Like seriously, what other reason would there be for such strong support of Israel by the US?

Oh i don't know....maybe because we are political allies and Christianity is based off Judaism so there is a common thread there. But it sure as hell isn't about Jesus coming back. Good Lord

Oh i don't know....maybe because we are political allies and Christianity is based off Judaism so there is a common thread there. But it sure as hell isn't about Jesus coming back. Good Lord
"Christianity is based off Judaism so there is a common thread there". So you're saying it's a different religious reason. We can throw in some of that too. But absolutely, a large Christian right in the US supports Israel for Armageddon above all. Without conflict in the Middle East, Jesus can't come back in their lifetime.
As for being allies with Israel, if we were really allies, we wouldn't be arming arab armies around them, like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan and others, like we did with Osama bin Laden.

"Christianity is based off Judaism so there is a common thread there". So you're saying it's a different religious reason. We can throw in some of that too. But absolutely, a large Christian right in the US supports Israel for Armageddon above all. Without conflict in the Middle East, Jesus can't come back in their lifetime.
As for being allies with Israel, if we were really allies, we wouldn't be arming arab armies around them, like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan and others, like we did with Osama bin Laden.

You have lost your mind. I mean this is so ludicrous it's not even worth responding to

You have lost your mind. I mean this is so ludicrous it's not even worth responding to
Your concession is duly noted.

If pointing out that your position is so incredibly stupid that it's not worth arguing with someone who is obtuse enough to come up with that point of view is a concession...then yeah...I fully concede.

Allow me to quote Confucius. "To speak not to a man who can comprehend is to let a man go to waste. To speak to a man who cannot comprehend is to let your words go to waste. The master lets neither men nor words go to waste". Your comprehension is not worth my words. Blame Confucius for giving me good advice.

If pointing out that your position is so incredibly stupid that it's not worth arguing with someone who is obtuse enough to come up with that point of view is a concession...then yeah...I fully concede.

Allow me to quote Confucius. "To speak not to a man who can comprehend is to let a man go to waste. To speak to a man who cannot comprehend is to let your words go to waste. The master lets neither men nor words go to waste". Your comprehension is not worth my words. Blame Confucius for giving me good advice.

Mutter always says the same thing whenever his arguments have been soundly defeated.

Mutter always says the same thing whenever his arguments have been soundly defeated.
Bossy is just pissed because I showed him that his energy god was laughable.

That you can't respond to my post any other way than to say that you can't respond to it shows that you have been soundly defeated. Now move along, junior.

Forum List

Back