Religious freedom bill filed in Georgia!

As a lifelong Christian none of my rights have been trampled. If this nation was founded on judeo Christian values as is told....this nation is doing a poor job of living by Christian principles. Jesus preached First and foremost about helping the lesser among us. Nothing about garnering the most wealth.

Actually you were told incorrectly by someone who has confused the pilgrims with the founders of the United States of America.

The pilgrims did create a theocratic monarchy here in what was at the time called the colonies. They were subjects to the king in England but really the christian church wrote the laws, enforced them and judged people by them. Which resulted in people in stocks In the town square and women being burned at the stake for being a witch.

The founders of the United States of America came along in the late 1700s. They went to war to not be a theocratic monarchy. The founders won. They wrote a constitution that separated government from religion. The founders of this nation didn't base the United States of America on christian values nor did they give any religion any power to do anything beyond worship freely.

The United States of America is a secular nation based on laws by humans. Not the christian bible, religion or values.

Keep it up, snowflake. You're just proving my point with every ignorant, hate-filled intolerant insult and attack.

:p
Oh dear...are you being persecuted?

The fact that Christians in this country whine about being persecuted is one of the more pathetic things happening.

Even Jesus is laughing His ass off that they think this is being persecuted

You don't know a thing about Christianity kid.

hey sweet cheeks, how have you been?

I'm good kid, you? Do I still need to be rescued from you?
You don't know anything about Christianity ;) Keep typing, I'll prove it.

I knew more about Christianity by the time I was 12 than you will ever know.

Oh dear...are you being persecuted?

The fact that Christians in this country whine about being persecuted is one of the more pathetic things happening.

Show it son.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

(smile) No, you didn't. You just judge everyone who dares show you up.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

That would not be possible as it has never happened on this forum.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

Your every post is judging someone son. You are a woefully ill prepared child son. The fact that you think are the smartest kid in any room shows what a stupid kid you are.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

Your every post is judging someone son. You are a woefully ill prepared child son. The fact that you think are the smartest kid in any room shows what a stupid kid you are.

Is this the best you have to offer tonight?

Trying to get me to say something you can run off to the Mods about and try and get me banned again?

As I said, I knew more about Christianity by the time I was 12 than you will ever know.

You have not got the first clue what Christianity is all about

Show it son.

I already did my child.

Trying to get me to say something you can run off to the Mods about and try and get me banned again?

As I said, I knew more about Christianity by the time I was 12 than you will ever know.

LOL, run child. You are a judgmental, hypocrite.

Meant to counter the Leftist religious 'purge' going on....
Yeah like a ban on Muslims...:auiqs.jpg:
Why do liberals have to lie?

There was never a ban called for against Muslims. There was a call for a delay of people / Muslims coming from terrorist hotspots known for hating America, delaying ling enough for a thorough background check to be done.

Barry was kind enough to demonstrate why one was needed - the terrorist he allowed into the US without a thorough background check killed 7 Americans in California.

The Leftists here and elsewhere across our great nation belong to a cult known as the cult of postmodernism. They've surrendered their will--hell, their entire being--to be dominated, subjugated and owned body and soul to and by a religion of false science, anti-fact, sadism, Satanism and moral relativism. Seems those of us capable of resisting the radical Left's call for joining their cult, for mass assimilation, are becoming fewer and fewer. We are at war, ideologically and morally, fighting for the very future of our species to remain free and to proliferate according to primeval human nature, which the Leftists also deny to be fact. In their minds, human nature is a social construct; one which can be torn down and redefined, rebuilt in the image of their neo-deity. Arguing with them is truly futile. We've pretty much come to the point where physical war is inevitable.

I already did my child.

I am still waiting for you to show this great knowledge of Christianity you profess to have.

Let's try this out...what does the bible say about being judgmental?

As a lifelong Christian I don't see the need for it really.
As a lifelong Christian you should gave noticed the growing intolerance of and attacks on religious freedom in this country.

You should also know the Bible tells of how it is going to get infinitely worse....

True. This reminds me, a friend of mine made a video (very short documentary) on this topic, well over 10 years ago. It's worth a watch!

You see, leftards believe that the LGBTQ should be allowed into public schools (especially grade schools) to spread the (snicker) "good word" of perversity that is homosexuality, trans-genderism and transvestite-ism. Teaching Biblical principles in school would have these commie queers frothing with indignant outrage and filing lawsuits.

Nope, nothing but the freedom of LGBTQ "Queer Pride Parades" with ass-less chap wearing fags on any public square will not do!

I am still waiting for you to show this great knowledge of Christianity you profess to have.

Don't worry....I will wait while you Google the answer...

(smile) Run child ;)

This lifelong Christian does not want Christianity pushed in public schools. Not the place.

(smile) Run child ;)

Still waiting for your vast knowledge...did google not help?

do you need to borrow one of my bibles since I doubt you have one?

(smile) Run child ;)

Still waiting for your vast knowledge...did google not help?

do you need to borrow one of my bibles since I doubt you have one?

LOL, run kid. Put yourself out there, we'll go from there .

Forum List

Back