Religious freedom bill filed in Georgia!

Sure they do dumb fuck, his first name is John. We are told this in Luke 1... But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.

I gave you the easiest question that was possible since the first one was too hard for you, and you still got it wrong. A preschooler could have told you that John the Baptist first name was John. And you claim to have some sort of education! That is rich.

But, since you did answer my question (and got it wrong), I will be happy to answer yours.

Jesus is...as Peter so smoothly put it...“You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus is a co-equal part of the Godhead, or the Triune God. While Jesus is the Son of God he is also God and in His own recorded words put Himself equal with God.

He is also the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

The question wasn't who Peter said He is, the question was who do YOU say he is.

Who Peter said He is, is who He is. Why mess with the perfect answer?

Seems you were the one that brought up sola scriptura just a few post ago.

Run from the question son.

I answered the question. Why do you hate the bible?

(smile) You think is a good tactic? Who do YOU say He is?

I have already told you that, why keep asking the same question you have an answer to?

Forum List

Back