Religious freedom bill filed in Georgia!

Lawmaker introduces bill that will renew religious liberty debate in Georgia

I have been waiting for this to happen! We actually have a governor with a spine who will sign this as well,2 years ago that POS Deal wouldn't sign it.
Another example of using " religious freedom" as a weapon to trample on the civil rights of those who conservatives disapprove of..
Wrong. Leftists search these religious people out who they know won't make the product they want and then file suit. ANYONE should be allowed to deny service for ANY REASON.
Horseshit. People just want to be treated with respect and dignity . Do you really think that "leftists " have nothing better to do than to go around causing problems for people? I am willing to bet that you cannot back up tat assertion with anything resembling facts.

I have been waiting for this to happen! We actually have a governor with a spine who will sign this as well,2 years ago that POS Deal wouldn't sign it.
Another example of using " religious freedom" as a weapon to trample on the civil rights of those who conservatives disapprove of..
Wrong. Leftists search these religious people out who they know won't make the product they want and then file suit. ANYONE should be allowed to deny service for ANY REASON.

For once I can agree with you.
You disappoint me Gator

Well said "Christian". (rolling eyes)

Where did I ever label myself a Christian?

now you are just lying because you are too stupid to answer a simple question about the bible.

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Still waiting...can you not even answer the easy question I gave you, is that one too hard for you also?

Who do you say Jesus is?

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all.

WHO do you say Jesus is?

I see the bill failed to acknowledge that December 25th is the actual date of the birth of Christ under a Christmas tree...

You disappoint me Gator

Are you the wife or the husband?

You disappoint me Gator

Wtf? Very stupid question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You disappoint me Gator

I think a private business owner should be able to deny anyone service for anything.

The anti-discrimination laws in the Constitution are there for the Government, not for private entities. The purpose of the Constitution is to reign in the government, not us. Also, anti-discrimination laws violate the Equal Protection clause, because by their very nature a protected class gets more protection, thus it is not equal. Even the SCOTUS admits this is true, but they say the over ridding good they do is justification for ignoring the Constitution.

You disappoint me Gator

Of course it is, you're a coward.

Where did I ever label myself a Christian?

now you are just lying because you are too stupid to answer a simple question about the bible.

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Still waiting...can you not even answer the easy question I gave you, is that one too hard for you also?

Who do you say Jesus is?

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all.

WHO do you say Jesus is?

You disappoint me Gator

Who is a coward?

You disappoint me Gator

Who is a coward?

This is his thing, how he gets his thrills. He goads people into saying things that are against the TOS and then turns them in hoping to get them banned. Don't fall for it.

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Who do you say Jesus is?

WHO do you say Jesus is?

(smile) If you're more worried about the Herald than you are the Savior that IS your answer. You've stumbled into my education kid.

You disappoint me Gator

Who is a coward?

This is his thing, how he gets his thrills. He goads people into saying things that are against the TOS and then turns them in hoping to get them banned. Don't fall for it.

Questioning moderation. Reported ;)

You disappoint me Gator

Who is a coward?

You. You can't admit to being a Catcher OR a Pitcher.

Who do you say Jesus is?

WHO do you say Jesus is?

(smile) If you're more worried about the Herald than you are the Savior that IS your answer. You've stumbled into my education kid.

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all

you have no education, I doubt you made it out of 6th grade

You disappoint me Gator

Who is a coward?

Are you really that proud of your ignorance?

Who do you say Jesus is?

WHO do you say Jesus is?

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all

you have no education, I doubt you made it out of 6th grade

You're more concerned about the Herald than you are the Saviour. You lose.

Who is a coward?

Are you really that proud of your ignorance?t

I'm just honest. You're a liar and a loser. It's ok, you ain't my first.

Don't believe that was my point but now that you mention it. Is it legal to fire someone for being gay in Georgia?

This is what I never understood. Why do people want to work for or do business with someone who hates them because of circumstances of birth?

I had a boss who hated me simply because I wouldn't fix all his friends' mistakes. I quit because I couldn't stand the tension.

Equal protection under the law doesn't mean "you can just work somewhere else, reduce your opportunities". Sounds like freedumb to me.

It sounds dumber to want to add unneeded stress by working for a bigot. Most people including myself would never work for or patronize a business that discriminates against people based on race and gender

There is tons of opportunity out there.

Forum List

Back