Religious freedom bill filed in Georgia!

As a lifelong Christian I don't see the need for it really.
It would have helped the baker in Colorado,the florist in Washington etc etc. Their rights were trampled on because they didn't have a bill like this.

No one forced the baker to open a wedding cake business. He could have gone to work for a private club that didn't admit gays. He wanted to sell to the public. If he doesn't want to sell to sinner, then don't sell to sinner, but you can't pick and chose which sinners you will deign to serve. That's not religious freedom, that's stripping the rights of others and hiding behind religion to do so.

If your job causes you to violate your religious principles, perhaps the baker would be better off in a line a work where he doesn't get to judge the sins of his customers.

LOL, run child. You are a judgmental, hypocrite.

I am still waiting for you to show this great knowledge of Christianity you profess to have.

Let's try this out...what does the bible say about being judgmental?

Don't worry....I will wait while you Google the answer...

(smile) Run child ;)

Still waiting for your vast knowledge...did google not help?

do you need to borrow one of my bibles since I doubt you have one?

LOL, run kid. Put yourself out there, we'll go from there .

what are you afraid of?

is the topic too hard, do you need an easier question to start off with?

How about this one...what was John the Baptist first name?

It would have helped the baker in Colorado,the florist in Washington etc etc. Their rights were trampled on because they didn't have a bill like this.

No one forced the baker to open a wedding cake business. He could have gone to work for a private club that didn't admit gays. He wanted to sell to the public. If he doesn't want to sell to sinner, then don't sell to sinner, but you can't pick and chose which sinners you will deign to serve. That's not religious freedom, that's stripping the rights of others and hiding behind religion to do so.

If your job causes you to violate your religious principles, perhaps the baker would be better off in a line a work where he doesn't get to judge the sins of his customers.

Oh fucking horse shit. Nobody should be forced to provide a service or a product they do not wish to provide.

he had no problem selling to homosexuals he refused to sell them a cake for a homosexual "wedding".

I am still waiting for you to show this great knowledge of Christianity you profess to have.

Let's try this out...what does the bible say about being judgmental?

(smile) Run child ;)

what are you afraid of?

I'm not afraid of anything kid. Who do you say He is?

Oh fucking horse shit. Nobody should be forced to provide a service or a product they do not wish to provide.

Well said "Christian". (rolling eyes)

(smile) Run child ;)

what are you afraid of?

I'm not afraid of anything kid. Who do you say He is?

Still waiting...can you not even answer the easy question I gave you, is that one too hard for you also?

Where did I ever label myself a Christian?

now you are just lying because you are too stupid to answer a simple question about the bible.

now you are just lying because you are too stupid to answer a simple question about the bible.

LOL, ok kid. Run.

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Still waiting...can you not even answer the easy question I gave you, is that one too hard for you also?

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Who do you say Jesus is?

LOL, ok kid. Run.

Who do you say Jesus is?

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all.

Lawmaker introduces bill that will renew religious liberty debate in Georgia

I have been waiting for this to happen! We actually have a governor with a spine who will sign this as well,2 years ago that POS Deal wouldn't sign it.
Another example of using " religious freedom" as a weapon to trample on the civil rights of those who conservatives disapprove of..
Wrong. Leftists search these religious people out who they know won't make the product they want and then file suit. ANYONE should be allowed to deny service for ANY REASON.

Lawmaker introduces bill that will renew religious liberty debate in Georgia

I have been waiting for this to happen! We actually have a governor with a spine who will sign this as well,2 years ago that POS Deal wouldn't sign it.
Another example of using " religious freedom" as a weapon to trample on the civil rights of those who conservatives disapprove of..
Wrong. Leftists search these religious people out who they know won't make the product they want and then file suit. ANYONE should be allowed to deny service for ANY REASON.

For once I can agree with you.

I'm waiting for someone to claim religious reasons why they don't have to follow health and safety laws.

if it's tyranny, terrorism, or a terrible idea you can bet it came from A Democrat Rat!

Does religious freedom mean pedophilia and free sex in church with priests or 'lay' persons?

You don't know a thing about Christianity kid.

hey sweet cheeks, how have you been?

I'm good kid, you? Do I still need to be rescued from you?
You don't know anything about Christianity ;) Keep typing, I'll prove it.

I knew more about Christianity by the time I was 12 than you will ever know.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

I'm Ira, what did you say your name was?

Forum List

Back