Religious freedom bill filed in Georgia!

Who is a coward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You. You can't admit to being a Catcher OR a Pitcher.

Are you really that proud of your ignorance?t

I'm just honest. You're a liar and a loser. It's ok, you ain't my first.
Look here dumb fuck. I'm a man married to a woman. I don't give the slightest fuck if you believe me or not. I don't usually even bother to correct you people on that because it tends to validate your bigotry, but I'm making an exception in your case

But even more evidence of you abject stupidity is your belief that same sex couple adapt the roles of man and woman/ husband and wife. Holy fucking shit! You really are that much of a moron!
Wow,you are TRIGGERED. I bet she wears the pants in the relationship eh? You sure ain't no alpha male.
Incel - Wikipedia

I'm good kid, you? Do I still need to be rescued from you?
You don't know anything about Christianity ;) Keep typing, I'll prove it.

I knew more about Christianity by the time I was 12 than you will ever know.

Show it son.

I already did my child.
My child? Sounds Catholic to me. They tend to be condescending assholes that rape women and children and yet.. still people donate to the cause. Not you specifically.

Wow, they have allot in common with the DNC. They should do a mixer.
Dennis Hastert appreciates your attempt at deflection...as does Roy Moore and Gym Jordan.

Show it son.

I already did my child.
My child? Sounds Catholic to me. They tend to be condescending assholes that rape women and children and yet.. still people donate to the cause. Not you specifically.

Dennis Hastert appreciates your attempt at deflection...as does Roy Moore and Gym Jordan.

Yup, and your hero’s who want to normalize child rape thank you as well.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

By the way you do tend to bring up the hastart thing allot. What’s on your mind Pete? You are starting to get creepy in the same way as JoeB.

Show it son.

I already did my child.

By the way you do tend to bring up the child rape thing allot. What’s on your mind ?

I already did my child.

By the way you do tend to bring up the child rape thing allot. What’s on your mind ?

You to? Are you registered?

I have never brought it, I leave to that you and your other fellow Trumpians. There has been a lot of it over the last 24 hours on here.

Lawmaker introduces bill that will renew religious liberty debate in Georgia

I have been waiting for this to happen! We actually have a governor with a spine who will sign this as well,2 years ago that POS Deal wouldn't sign it.
Another example of using " religious freedom" as a weapon to trample on the civil rights of those who conservatives disapprove of..
Wrong. Leftists search these religious people out who they know won't make the product they want and then file suit. ANYONE should be allowed to deny service for ANY REASON.

For once I can agree with you.
You disappoint me Gator

Are you the wife or the husband?

Neither. Diddnt he tell you he is Jewish?

I have never brought it, I leave to that you and your other fellow Trumpians. There has been a lot of it over the last 24 hours on here.

Na you and your Jewish buttpal and the valor stealing dyke have been all over it. I bet you are the type whose web history would land them ten years of law enforcement looked through it.

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all.

WHO do you say Jesus is?

you first little man, you answer my question I will answer yours...I did ask my first after all.

(smile) If you're more worried about the Herald than you are the Savior that IS your answer. You've stumbled into my education kid.
What savior is this?

He has no clue.

Morning honey. Who do say Jesus is?

Who do you say Jesus is?

WHO do you say Jesus is?

(smile) If you're more worried about the Herald than you are the Savior that IS your answer. You've stumbled into my education kid.
What savior is this?

There is only one son.

Of course it is, you're a coward.

Who is a coward?

You. You can't admit to being a Catcher OR a Pitcher.

Are you really that proud of your ignorance?t

I'm just honest. You're a liar and a loser. It's ok, you ain't my first.
Look here dumb fuck. I'm a man married to a woman. I don't give the slightest fuck if you believe me or not. I don't usually even bother to correct you people on that because it tends to validate your bigotry, but I'm making an exception in your case

But even more evidence of you abject stupidity
is your belief that same sex couple adapt the roles of man and woman/ husband and wife. Holy fucking shit! You really are that much of a moron!

We cross little man?

Na you and your Jewish buttpal and the valor stealing dyke have been all over it. I bet you are the type whose web history would land them ten years of law enforcement looked through it.

you and Ambi are the only one's to bring it up. quit projecting on to us.

WHO do you say Jesus is?

What savior is this?

He has no clue.

Morning honey. Who do say Jesus is?

Show it son.

I already did my child.

upload_2019-3-1_10-2-38.jpeg

You were the first to bring it up here Mr. toucher man. You and your Jewish girlfriend.

I already did my child.

View attachment 248260

I think that’s the first post you have made where you diddnt day you are Jewish.

You were the first to bring it up here Mr. toucher man. You and your Jewish girlfriend.

Whenever you Trumpians have to resort to lying about me, that is a win.

you are all the same.

Whenever you Trumpians have to resort to lying about me, that is a win.

you are all the same.

Yeah, yeah, you were in the marines, your Jewish to, your rich what ever just go fuck off and do what you do.

As a lifelong Christian none of my rights have been trampled. If this nation was founded on judeo Christian values as is told....this nation is doing a poor job of living by Christian principles. Jesus preached First and foremost about helping the lesser among us. Nothing about garnering the most wealth.
But then Kissinger showed up.

Forum List

Back