Religious nut shoots wife and kids

Suspect in west Phoenix shooting said "God told him to shoot his wife"

"He said that the reason he shot these individuals is because in God's eyes, it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery, extramarital affairs," said Phoenix Police Sergeant Tommy Thompson.

Smith also told police he killed his seven-year-old daughter because she was "weeping for the wicked".

Awesome. If only it were more difficult for him to get a gun.....................
In general weapons and religion are a bad mix.
Totally agree.
Thank you.

The "religious right" folks are kinda pissed off at me for that comment so beware the fallout.

What is really sad is he shot the mom and the seven year old, stabbed the five year old to death and the three year old hid under the crib. What a sick SOB! I think he is using “God told me” so he can play the insanity card. I don’t buy it. He needs to go to trial and face his punishment and I hope it is harsh!

What is really sad is he shot the mom and the seven year old, stabbed the five year old to death and the three year old hid under the crib. What a sick SOB! I think he is using “God told me” so he can play the insanity card. I don’t buy it. He needs to go to trial and face his punishment and I hope it is harsh!
We have got to bring back capital punishment with a vengence against evil as such as this in this country... No sympathy for the devil's anymore. Period. We have the same evilness going on all the time anymore. Look at how Hollyweird has glorified evil in it's movies anymore. Pathetic.

"He said that the reason he shot these individuals is because in God's eyes, it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery, extramarital affairs," said Phoenix Police Sergeant Tommy Thompson.

Smith also told police he killed his seven-year-old daughter because she was "weeping for the wicked".

Awesome. If only it were more difficult for him to get a gun.....................
Totally agree.
Thank you.

The "religious right" folks are kinda pissed off at me for that comment so beware the fallout.

Laughing at you because you make the average turnip appear well educated is not "pissed," sploogy.

You and deanrd are what I hold up as the heart of the democrat party.

Dumb, uninformed, racist, bigoted, and filled with hate. :thup:

Totally agree.
Thank you.

Not sure why it would piss anyone off. You consider the source and just laugh at your ignorance.

Because if he couldn't get his hands on a gun, he'd have never done a thing.
Bur, without the penis extension in play, they may have had a better chance of survival.

bud, if he was going to do it, he was going to do it.

'Penis extension' or not.

(penis extension? Study under Freud?)
The stats do not support that.The murder rates in the US are far higher than in countries with common sense gun laws. Maybe this character would have found another way. Or maybe his anger would have cooled and he would have had second thoughts.
Having the gun makes it easy for him.

Maybe this character would have found another way.

Maybe if the dog hadn't stopped to piss, he would have won the race.

Or maybe his anger would have cooled and he would have had second thoughts.

Maybe if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle

blaming the gun instead of the killer makes it easier to take the human element out of it.

The stats dont lie though. We have humans in Europe but our murder rate in every EU country is many times lower than the US. What we dont have is your crazy gun laws.

and what does that have to do with blaming an inanimate object, instead of the person using it?

The stats do not support that.The murder rates in the US are far higher than in countries with common sense gun laws. Maybe this character would have found another way. Or maybe his anger would have cooled and he would have had second thoughts.

blaming the gun instead of the killer makes it easier to take the human element out of it.

The stats dont lie though. We have humans in Europe but our murder rate in every EU country is many times lower than the US. What we dont have is your crazy gun laws.

No, the stats don't lie. But the stats only give us numbers; not reasons or cause or any other factors that lead to a high murder rate.
Its guns mate. Where have you been ?

Answer a question for me: If the laws in the UK and Europe were changed and more people bought firearms, proportionately speaking, would the murder rate be as high as the U.S.'s?

Bur, without the penis extension in play, they may have had a better chance of survival.

Tommy IF you would have read the FULL article in your OP and noticed the perpetrator was a Muslim, would you STILL have posted your OP or not?

This thing is about the RELIGION and NOT the gun as your thread title you have the RELIGION thing as the key factor and NOT the gun:

Religious nut shoots wife and kids

"He said that the reason he shot these individuals is because in God's eyes, it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery, extra marital affairs," said Phoenix Police Sergeant Tommy Thompson.

It appears that guns & religious nuts are a very bad combination.

Murder rates in America higher as they are a big population nation, you also I think find that the murder rates in China and India are also very high in comparison with nations not as big population as they are.

Says who?
Every victim of the Islamic State, or the IRA, or for that matter the crusades.

The Crusades were NOT the same as what ISIS or the IRA are doing and/or were doing, The Crusades occur for a GOOD reason, this:

1ytnvx.jpg

But but but the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd reaction to the ENTIRE Islam thing is this:

upload_2019-4-27_18-30-36.png

Not as much as Crepitus and posts
Why does it seem like the idiot quotient has gone up pretty drastically since the beginning of the year?

"Why does it seem like the idiot quotient has gone up pretty drastically since the beginning of the year?"

That's because YOU are posting more than you did at the beginning of the year, YOU are responsible for the dramatic rise in the idiot quotient at this forum.

If it were, he would just grab a knife.

Totally agree.
Thank you.

Laughing at you because you make the average turnip appear well educated is not "pissed," sploogy.

You and deanrd are what I hold up as the heart of the democrat party.

Dumb, uninformed, racist, bigoted, and filled with hate. :thup:
You seem confused.

and what does that have to do with blaming an inanimate object, instead of the person using it?
I am not absolving him of the blame. But the gun made it easier or him. Everybody having guns has been proven not to work. Thousands of times a year.

I am not absolving him of the blame. But the gun made it easier or him. Everybody having guns has been proven not to work. Thousands of times a year.

Tommy that can go for automobiles, and knives, and many many other things.

out of hundreds of millions of guns in the hands of civilians.

You keep losing the argument.

and you're still blaming the gun.

not the person.

56310273_2158268651151130_3649702477579681792_n.jpg

He has a history.

He was arrested last november after scaring neighbours with his behaviour.

Referred to a Psych and had his guns confiscated.

A week later, on Nov. 28, Smith returned to the Phoenix Police Property Management Bureau and requested his guns back.

"A records check was conducted and Smith was found to have no outstanding warrants and he was not a prohibited possessor,'' the statement said. "Therefore, in accordance with the law, his three guns were returned to him."

Phoenix man who cited God in killing of wife and children had guns returned after psychiatric referral

Tick tick tick.

Arizonas weak gun laws facilitated these killings, They should have prevented him having guns.

Forum List

Back