🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Religious thugs of any group left right or whatever fear this

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Malala.jpg

The far left trembles in fear over that as well, unless it is a far left approved book..

True. Revised books with Left-controlled content and skewed, historical facts have the "green light." All others are taboo.
History is written by the victors, thankfully most of the victories in America have been reason winning out over hate.

And we see the far right like Kosh and Sunni Man tremble before such as Malala.

Last edited:
And we see the far right like Kosh tremble before such as Malala.
It's not so much that they tremble, they just have no interest or respect for a force for positive change that does not involve guns, bombs and soldiers.

We see Kosh's unAmerican far right propaganda for what it is: laughed at by women in general and millennial women overwhelmingly.

We see Kosh's unAmerican far right propaganda for what it is: laughed at by women in general and millennial women overwhelmingly.
I don't see it at all, I love how this new forum software totally hides people on my ignore list.

Once again the far left propaganda is far from the truth, but that is nothing new since the far left continue to show they hate all women that do not conform to the far left religion.

Far right wing Christians, Jews, and Muslims don't like girls being educated without religious blinders. Fact that.

Forum List

Back