🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Religious thugs of any group left right or whatever fear this

Far right wing Christians, Jews, and Muslims don't like girls being educated without religious blinders. Fact that.
true. Monotheism (those three you mentioned) classify females as "less than". Sad that their women even believe it. They have to or their myths would be exposed as shams written down by misogynists..

Far right wing Christians, Jews, and Muslims don't like girls being educated without religious blinders. Fact that.
Not sure about Jews and Muslims globally, but in this country right wing Christians don't want anyone educated.

Kosh, I am neither far left nor a religious zealot.

I am a mainstream Republican is does not put up with the far left nonsense, Islamic jihadism,Hasidic Judaism, or social conservative American cultural McCarthysim. None of them are good for America.

true. Monotheism (those three you mentioned) classify females as "less than". Sad that their women even believe it. They have to or their myths would be exposed as shams written down by misogynists..

Even more far left propaganda based on faulty programming..

Apparently, they're not big on educating men either.

Witness nutter troll, Kosh above.
Glad i put "that one" on ignore MANY moons ago ;)

Don't blame you.

I have yet to see him post anything but trolling insults.

Nothing of substance.

And, he's not very smart.

The irony of that far left drone post..

Kosh, I am neither far left nor a religious zealot.

I am a mainstream Republican is does not put up with the far left nonsense, Islamic jihadism,Hasidic Judaism, or social conservative American cultural McCarthysim. None of them are good for America.

You are far left religious zealot.

Jake, stick to stuff you know. This is embarrassing. Oh wait, you're incapable of being embarrassed

We all knew a long time ago you are blinded by conservative bias, so what you have to say is unimportant.

And this proving you are NOT a mainstream Republican, no mainstream republican would vote for the far left Obama or even support him..

Kosh, address the point of education, or keep trolling and being reported for it.

Jake, stick to stuff you know. This is embarrassing. Oh wait, you're incapable of being embarrassed

We all knew a long time ago you are blinded by conservative bias, so what you have to say is unimportant.

And this proving you are NOT a mainstream Republican, no mainstream republican would vote for the far left Obama or even support him..

You are trolling. I am supporting education for girls and women across the world, and Malala is a champion for it.

You are not. You are in the camp of the far right who hate education for girls.

You are trolling. I am supporting education for girls and women across the world, and Malala is a champion for it.

The far left does not want females educated unless it has far left approval (stated this already). That much you have already shown, any other assertions about anyone else are based on a far left programmed response.

You are a far left religious zealot.

I am all for women getting an education and have real freedom of choice that is not dictated to them bythe far left religious zealots like you.

The far left does not want females educated unless it has far left approval (stated this already). That much you have already shown, any other assertions about anyone else are based on a far left programmed response.

You are a far left religious zealot.

I am all for women getting an education and have real freedom of choice that is not dictated to them bythe far left religious zealots like you.

No, you expect education for girl to follow the principles of cultural McCarthyism.

Forum List

Back