🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Religious thugs of any group left right or whatever fear this

I support girl's education: the far left and the far right don't.

Only words from a the one claiming to be mainstream, yet posts like a far left zealot.

Already pointed out the far left does not want to educate woman unless it is far left approved. And you keep proving that the far left zealots wish that, like you!

I post like a mainstream supporter of female education.

Your trolling against the OP and me merely reveals your far right zealotry, which we all knew anyway.

Why do you hate what Malala stands for?

Jake, stick to stuff you know. This is embarrassing. Oh wait, you're incapable of being embarrassed

We all knew a long time ago you are blinded by conservative bias, so what you have to say is unimportant.

And this proving you are NOT a mainstream Republican, no mainstream republican would vote for the far left Obama or even support him..

You are trolling. I am supporting education for girls and women across the world, and Malala is a champion for it.

You are not. You are in the camp of the far right who hate education for girls.

The far left does not want females educated unless it has far left approval (stated this already). That much you have already shown, any other assertions about anyone else are based on a far left programmed response.

You are a far left religious zealot.

I am all for women getting an education and have real freedom of choice that is not dictated to them bythe far left religious zealots like you.

No, you expect education for girl to follow the principles of cultural McCarthyism.

Now that is rich coming from a far left drone..

To bad the far left wants to hold women back like the Taliban..

I post like a mainstream supporter of female education.

Your trolling against the OP and me merely reveals your far right zealotry, which we all knew anyway.

Why do you hate what Malala stands for?

And the far left propaganda continues as they show they truly hate woman and do not want them educated unless it is far left religion approved..

Kosh the Moron, read the original and only OP: Religious thugs of any group left right or whatever fear this
Kosh the Moron, now why do you, a far right moron zealot with confirmation bias, hate Malala and the right to girls to have an education without far right or far left nonsense?

Kosh the Moron, read the original and only OP: Religious thugs of any group left right or whatever fear this
Kosh the Moron, now why do you, a far right moron zealot with confirmation bias, hate Malala and the right to girls to have an education without far right or far left nonsense?

And that was not the original thread title, but go figure that the far left would much rather see the world burn and women uneducated (unless far left religious approved), than admit they are wrong!

Of course it was the original title, Kosh.

Show how it wasn't. Your word is insufficient to anything without evidence, you know that.

So Kosh is unable to support his silly comment that OP wasn't the original OP.

Nothing new for him.

Guys, discuss the topic please - neener neeners aren't going to cut it.

Just so. Thinking of the OP and the national campaign just starting against violence and domestic abuse and sexual assault (this means both sexes), guys can't hit except in self defense and women can't say just anything at anytime. If either is the case, walk away, boys and girls, and have nothing to do with the other person, including getting LEO and courts involved as necessary.

Forum List

Back