Religious Tolerance: Church kicks whole family out for supporting their gay daughter

Your bigotry is showing again.

The conditions you are talking about were enforced by threat of violence by the government. Until you accept that, and stop demanding that the government once again use threat of violence to enforce your views on others, you will remain no better than any other member of the KKK.

If I am a bigot for a life time of fighting for the rights of everyone in your eyes then I am one damn proud bigot.
You are talking out of your ass again.
My father went into southern high schools in the 60s that refused to allow blacks to take the SAT. He worked for the College Entrance Examination Board. They told the principals of those high schools in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi that if blacks could not take the SAT then NO ONE would be allowed to take it. Many a KKK rally happened outside the high schools Dad was in all over the south.
Look it up.
I grew up hearing "****** lover" all through middle and high school because of what our family believed in and did.
We walked the walk, you talk the talk. Add in my Quaker background with the Terhunes, Minards and Walkers we have 350 years of fighting persecution in this country.
You have a Windbag, nothing else.

I don't care about your fake family history, what I care about is the fact that you constantly use the threat of violence to target people who disagree with you. Until you stop using the government to get your way, you are the KKK. If you don't like that, stop using violence.

It is not fake, look it up.
You are the one supporting government banning gays equal rights, not me.

Again, what violence.
Windbag, gasbag, hotairbag.

If I am a bigot for a life time of fighting for the rights of everyone in your eyes then I am one damn proud bigot.
You are talking out of your ass again.
My father went into southern high schools in the 60s that refused to allow blacks to take the SAT. He worked for the College Entrance Examination Board. They told the principals of those high schools in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi that if blacks could not take the SAT then NO ONE would be allowed to take it. Many a KKK rally happened outside the high schools Dad was in all over the south.
Look it up.
I grew up hearing "****** lover" all through middle and high school because of what our family believed in and did.
We walked the walk, you talk the talk. Add in my Quaker background with the Terhunes, Minards and Walkers we have 350 years of fighting persecution in this country.
You have a Windbag, nothing else.

I don't care about your fake family history, what I care about is the fact that you constantly use the threat of violence to target people who disagree with you. Until you stop using the government to get your way, you are the KKK. If you don't like that, stop using violence.

It is not fake, look it up.
You are the one supporting government banning gays equal rights, not me.

Again, what violence.
Windbag, gasbag, hotairbag.

If I said my last name was Gates would that prove that I am a Gates?

Your fake family history does not excuse your current actions.

Forum List

Back