🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reluctant teenage jihadi cries before suicide mission

I thought he did amazingly well. He didn't even get emotional and had a couple of tears until he was in the tank and his friends bid he goodbye, and even then he was thumbs up! You are a cold sociopath if you can't understand how that kid was moved. Don't bother posting shit like this, rather speed dial for your psychological help.

I thought he did amazingly well. He didn't even get emotional and had a couple of tears until he was in the tank and his friends bid he goodbye, and even then he was thumbs up! You are a cold sociopath if you can't understand how that kid was moved. Don't bother posting shit like this, rather speed dial for your psychological help.

Is there a drop of blood in your LSD stream? Your brain must be completely pickled with the stuff.

You're a sociopath for not understanding his motivation? WTF?

You're a sociopath if you can send your friend to do something he is certain to die from. You're a complete blithering idiot if you sympathize with suicide bombing.

It hurt. To watch this is to understand a soldier in a war they don't wish to be in.

This child didn't want to die.

How can anyone, anywhere, in any way, think this is okay? No matter WHAT you hope to gain, how can you send a loved one (or anyone else) to their death like that? How anyone can consider Islam a legitimate religion is beyond me, and the stupid animals on the left who claim to be civilized defend this shit. Amazing!

the kid was depressed enough to want to die-------depressed people cry easily---
----any MOVEMENT that offers young people a pathway to a DEATH OF GLORY ----------will get lots of volunteers---- The sociopaths are those animals that preach----
about JANNAH and 72 whories

Is there a drop of blood in your LSD stream? Your brain must be completely pickled with the stuff.

You're a sociopath if you can send your friend to do something he is certain to die from. You're a complete blithering idiot if you sympathize with suicide bombing.

Did I say anything even remotely close to that, and I certainly don't agree with suicide, so while I find the concept unthinkable, I understand in their culture this sort of thing is "normal" in showing allegiance. Remember 9/11? Well? Remember WWII and the Japanese suicide bomber mission? Well?? Do I have sympathy? You bet cha! It pains me seriously. That's why I asked the OP not to post more shit of that nature. Duh!

Did I say anything even remotely close to that, and I certainly don't agree with suicide, so while I find the concept unthinkable, I understand in their culture this sort of thing is "normal" in showing allegiance. Remember 9/11? Well? Remember WWII and the Japanese suicide bomber mission? Well?? Do I have sympathy? You bet cha! It pains me seriously. That's why I asked the OP not to post more shit of that nature. Duh!

It is very important shit. SUICIDE is extremely prevalent amongst young
males ------ALL OVER THE WORLD-------the depraved JIHAD movements
take advantage of that fact and GLORIFY the young men who GRAB
the opportunity to accomplish the act and be CELEBRATED as a hero for
doing it---------these depressed young men are EXPLOITED kids. In decent
societies they get treatment so they can recover from their depressioin

Muslim sympathizer...

the kid was depressed enough to want to die-------depressed people cry easily---
----any MOVEMENT that offers young people a pathway to a DEATH OF GLORY ----------will get lots of volunteers---- The sociopaths are those animals that preach----
about JANNAH and 72 whories

Dont think depression had anything to do with it.

So it hurt your delicate sensibilities? :lmao:

Forum List

Back