🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

You two bitching doesn't prove a anything homo. Shouldn't you be at U of M Ann Arbor getting a medical degree? :cool:

OK, you make no sense. You're a fucking brainless moron who will never amount to anything, just like your homo Muslim brethren, who sniff other guys' asses during prayer. Now you can have your last meaningless word.

^^^^^^^^^

Jews aren't taught to hate people
Jews are civilized people

Last word. :badgrin:

Here's my friend lol :piss2:
So childish!!! It is quite easy to see why he has no friends among his contemporaries. I guess the friendless one will run home from school tomorrow and get right back on the message board, not even hanging out with his imaginary friends.

Does my existence make you cry all day? :lol:
Actually no. It just makes me more grateful for the normal childhood I had with good friends with whom I did enjoyable things.

So childish!!! It is quite easy to see why he has no friends among his contemporaries. I guess the friendless one will run home from school tomorrow and get right back on the message board, not even hanging out with his imaginary friends.

Does my existence make you cry all day? :lol:
Actually no. It just makes me more grateful for the normal childhood I had with good friends with whom I did enjoyable things.

Good for you. Don't worry about me.

Nope it doesn't prove anything. Maybe you missed a few posts in the beginning I was responding to. Get a life outside your computer faggot. Every posts of yours you make it sound as if you've found the truth to the Universe

Hossfly has already proved that you're the one with no life outside the computer.

No he hasn't faggot. He doesn't know anything about me
Look who is calling someone a faggot!!! Is it really too difficult to know about you? When a young person runs home from the prayers at the mosque on Friday to start in posting on a message board (and who really knows how many message boards you are on with your peculiar hobby), and then continues posting all weekend long, and then after he runs home from school gets right back on posting, it certainly shows abnormal behavior for someone your age, especially when people your age lead a normal life interacting with others their own age.

Hossfly has already proved that you're the one with no life outside the computer.

Look who is calling someone a faggot!!! Is it really too difficult to know about you? When a young person runs home from the prayers at the mosque on Friday to start in posting on a message board (and who really knows how many message boards you are on with your peculiar hobby), and then continues posting all weekend long, and then after he runs home from school gets right back on posting, it certainly shows abnormal behavior for someone your age, especially when people your age lead a normal life interacting with others their own age.

Man you're a funny guy. Keep your blood pressure low. It anti Israel arguments raise your blood pressure. It's best just to leave this section. You obviously can't handle it. Cry more though its funny :lol:

Man you're a funny guy. Keep your blood pressure low. It anti Israel arguments raise your blood pressure. It's best just to leave this section. You obviously can't handle it. Cry more though its funny :lol:
As you back to your childish remark about me crying? I might be funny to you, but to me you are pathetic -- a young guy running home from school to post on a message board or boards and not having a normal life like other American young people do. By the way, In America they don't call women faggots. Maybe in Gaza they do, but not here.

As you back to your childish remark about me crying? I might be funny to you, but to me you are pathetic -- a young guy running home from school to post on a message board or boards and not having a normal life like other American young people do. By the way, In America they don't call women faggots. Maybe in Gaza they do, but not here.

I'm male, by the way.

I'm male, by the way.
Sorry about that. However, if he keeps on calling you a faggot, just call him one back. He seems to think that calling people names like that plus all his vulgarities makes him appear like an adult instead of the youngster he really is. Get ready for him to run home from school and start in again.

I'm male, by the way.
Sorry about that. However, if he keeps on calling you a faggot, just call him one back. He seems to think that calling people names like that plus all his vulgarities makes him appear like an adult instead of the youngster he really is. Get ready for him to run home from school and start in again.

You name call everyone hypocrite.

Forum List

Back