Remake "Roots"; But make Toby a white Irish actor. Would it be ok?

I freely admitted I had no clue your comic book character existed. My point was that I answered your question telling you I dont care about fictional characters race. I do care about real people accurately represented. Youre were too dumb to catch that evidently. Are you really that butthurt over the past that you keep missing things like that or are you just stupid?
you said ..."of course i knew"....knew what?.....that there is a difference between the Black Panther and the Black Panthers?.....because thats what was being discussed and you did not know...so did you know or not?.....just admit that you fucked up but i dont believe you have enough character to admit it.....you will just come back with more dancing,if you do at least let me put some music on.....
I knew you were initially talking about fictional characters. Thats why I made the distinction that there was a difference in my feelings between fictional characters and non fictional ones. You keep saying "gotcha" but you look like a fool. Only a complete idiot would not know thats what I was doing. Try harder to "catch me". :laugh:
sure you did....if you did you would not have even mentioned the black panthers....here let me put some music on....is this why so many here think you are a dipshit?...show a little character dumbass and just admit you thought the black panther was the gang...
Sorry HD. Youre asking for something I already did and claiming you caught me. It doesnt work like that.
laugh.gif
yes or no....did you not think that the black panther was the black panthers?....which is what this discussion between us is about,even though you are trying to make it about something else because .....you got caught.....
Go have a snickers HD. Youre still being a diva. You can answer your own question by reading my reply in post #188 to your post pointing out that the Black Panther you were speaking of was a comic book character.
laugh.gif

More whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks. Were you aware? Especially Irish whites.

I think Hollywood should remake the slave movie "Roots". But cast Toby as a white Irish character. Maybe Conan Obrien could be the lead.

except that the Irish, while abused, never underwent the kind of abuse blacks did.

and, oh, yeah. after they lost their accents they were accepted as white people. there's that.

you said ..."of course i knew"....knew what?.....that there is a difference between the Black Panther and the Black Panthers?.....because thats what was being discussed and you did not know...so did you know or not?.....just admit that you fucked up but i dont believe you have enough character to admit it.....you will just come back with more dancing,if you do at least let me put some music on.....
I knew you were initially talking about fictional characters. Thats why I made the distinction that there was a difference in my feelings between fictional characters and non fictional ones. You keep saying "gotcha" but you look like a fool. Only a complete idiot would not know thats what I was doing. Try harder to "catch me". :laugh:
sure you did....if you did you would not have even mentioned the black panthers....here let me put some music on....is this why so many here think you are a dipshit?...show a little character dumbass and just admit you thought the black panther was the gang...
Sorry HD. Youre asking for something I already did and claiming you caught me. It doesnt work like that.
laugh.gif
yes or no....did you not think that the black panther was the black panthers?....which is what this discussion between us is about,even though you are trying to make it about something else because .....you got caught.....
Go have a snickers HD. Youre still being a diva. You can answer your own question by reading my reply in post #188 to your post pointing out that the Black Panther you were speaking of was a comic book character.
laugh.gif
not what i asked was it?........are you one of them people that cant take it when you fuck up?.....should i put on some more music for your next dance?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not what i asked was it?........are you one of them people that cant take it when you fuck up?.....should i put on some more music for your next dance?
Its not my problem you cant comprehend what you read. I see nobody got you a snickers. Let me know when you stop being a diva or have someone else read my post to you so that you understand.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its not my problem you cant comprehend what you read. I see nobody got you a snickers. Let me know when you stop being a diva or have someone else read my post to you so that you understand.
laugh.gif
not my problem you cant man up and admit you thought the Black Panther was Huey Newton...but hey its all right there in the posts....
harry....."and so you are going to tell me if tomorrow they announced that a lily white actor would be playing Blade or the Black Panther,you would not have something to say?
Asclepias...."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real"......yea im laughing too.....

White Slaves in America Outnumbered Black Slaves - Bet you didn't know that did you?

More whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks. Were you aware? Especially Irish whites.

I think Hollywood should remake the slave movie "Roots". But cast Toby as a white Irish character. Maybe Conan Obrien could be the lead.

"Whutch-yo name boy?"

"Aeden. Aeden O'Sullivan".

"Nope. Yo name Toby. I say Whutch-yo name boy"

"My name Aeden."

Hmmm. Wonder if the left would accept this as gleefully as the black Annie or black Bond or black Star Wars lead haha!!??
Current Events? SERIOUSLY?!!! You tryin to out spam Tank?

White Slaves in America Outnumbered Black Slaves - Bet you didn't know that did you?

"Whutch-yo name boy?"

"Aeden. Aeden O'Sullivan".

"Nope. Yo name Toby. I say Whutch-yo name boy"

"My name Aeden."

Hmmm. Wonder if the left would accept this as gleefully as the black Annie or black Bond or black Star Wars lead haha!!??
Current Events? SERIOUSLY?!!! You tryin to out spam Tank?
dont worry your title is safe....you out spam anyone here even with one arm tied behind your back....

Like I said before, I guess the OP missed the difference between "indentured servants" (who paid 7 years of their life to get to America) and "slaves" who spent their whole life in this country and didn't want to be here in the first place.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not my problem you cant man up and admit you thought the Black Panther was Huey Newton...but hey its all right there in the posts....
harry....."and so you are going to tell me if tomorrow they announced that a lily white actor would be playing Blade or the Black Panther,you would not have something to say?
Asclepias...."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real"......yea im laughing too.....
Still havent read post #188 have you. Such a pretty little diva you are.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i read it so what?.....you said you knew the difference between the 2 panthers....when you did not....here let me post this again....you just cant seem to admit you said this...."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i read it so what?.....you said you knew the difference between the 2 panthers....when you did not....here let me post this again....you just cant seem to admit you said this...."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real".
No Ms. Diva. I never said I knew the difference between the 2 panthers. I freely admitted I had no clue there was a comic book Black Panther. Thats why I told you to read post #188. I should have mentioned you should read it in its entirety instead of looking like an ass clown.
laugh.gif

""Know wonder..."? Dont you mean "No wonder?" When I hear Black Panther I am not thinking about a silly comic book. I'm thinking about a group that effected change in the Black community. You know. Something that mattered? If they want to make your comic book Black Panther white have at it. Its the first time I have even heard of him."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Ms. Diva. I never said I knew the difference between the 2 panthers. I freely admitted I had no clue there was a comic book Black Panther. Thats why I told you to read post #188. I should have mentioned you should read it in its entirety instead of looking like an ass clown.
laugh.gif

""Know wonder..."? Dont you mean "No wonder?" When I hear Black Panther I am not thinking about a silly comic book. I'm thinking about a group that effected change in the Black community. You know. Something that mattered? If they want to make your comic book Black Panther white have at it. Its the first time I have even heard of him."
you said a few posts later "of course i knew the difference"...........if you did why did you say...."."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real"....so what will it be this time?....a Boston 2 step?.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you said a few posts later "of course i knew the difference"...........if you did why did you say...."."You keep getting confused. Blade is not real. The Black Panthers are real"....so what will it be this time?....a Boston 2 step?.....
Thats not what I said. Youre entitled to be a diva but you are not entitled to lie without me making you look like a buffoon. If I said that then show me what post by quoting it.
laugh.gif

What I actually said was this.....

"Of course I knew. The point was that I made a difference between fictional and non fictional. I dont care about fictional. I only care about non fictional. "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats not what I said. Youre entitled to be a diva but you are not entitled to lie without me making you look like a buffoon. If I said that then show me what post by quoting it.
laugh.gif

"Of course I knew. The point was that I made a difference between fictional and non fictional. I dont care about fictional. I only care about non fictional. "
if you are still here when i get the internet up and running in my new place hopefully next week,we can dance some more,until then i will be busy getting stuff packed and ready to travel....take care of the place while im gone Asclepias....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

if you are still here when i get the internet up and running in my new place hopefully next week,we can dance some more,until then i will be busy getting stuff packed and ready to travel....take care of the place while im gone Asclepias....
No problem Harry Diva. The only thing I would suggest is instead of dancing, you should take some reading comprehension courses! I noted you couldnt find the quote you attempted to attribute to me.
laugh.gif

Hamilton the Musical on Broadway

It's about the life and death of Alexander Hamilton. King George the 3rd is still white, but Hamilton is Hispanic and the rest of the American Founding Fathers cast are blacks.

This guy would be Thomas Jefferson.

xkw4sx.jpg