Remarkable Red Pill Video

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I'll start by saying that this women does not appear to be an evil Russian or a robot pretending to be a former Democrat. Everyone on Youtube welcomed her and said welcome aboard. Welcome, and thank you for your story.

It is chilling that someone with PHD could believe the media for so long. It is a testament to the power of PC politics in schools and the media. Her intuition was right to question the media's assertion that all the people at Trump rallies were monsters. It was bold, and in my view, a tactical error for the media to attack the voters rather than the politician. To say half the country is evil is ridiculous, and helped show many people they were being lied to. I think it is safe to say the media has gone so extreme, that few take them seriously anymore. If you watch Morning Joe, you just have to laugh. The bigger problem is many educators are spreading the America and Americans are evil mantra. The progressives may have lost television, but the tech companies are the new gospel of hate. Still, I have hope because the left has gotten so extreme, it has become silly.

I welcome the brave woman, but I will caution her. Our Republican representatives have been mostly spineless and ineffective. Rinos. It is only once every few decades that we get someone like Trump or Reagan who genuinely love the country more than power and influence.

Just a few months ago many of my friends would have considered themselves to be anti Trump....They know I support him but were cool about it...we just didn't talk about politics at BBQs or get together's.....lately more than a few of them have pulled me aside to say they are seeing things more my way...they say the dems have gone too far....I know its not scientific evidence of a shift but I can feel it in my circle .....

As a side note...last month I have started to play soccer again on a mostly Irish/Scottish amateur league....they have Trump Pence stickers on all of their ice coolers and vehicles and on the gym lockers....two worlds in one very small town.....:dunno:

I know you are all wondering how I look in my soccer shorts....

skeleton-playing-soccer_u-l-q10g7ie0.jpg

I don't wear any Ha Ha!!!!

Thank you for the video, but this is how bad it has become and I am not blaming any one person, but as republicans get more sophisticated could they also put out a convincing video like this as a propaganda stunt. I just don’t know who to believe anymore if I am not acquainted with them. It is a terrible state to be in, an ultra cynical state to be in, a disgraceful state to be in but this is where we are now. The truth just seems to be in disguise.

Thank you for the video, but this is how bad it has become and I am not blaming any one person, but as republicans get more sophisticated could they also put out a convincing video like this as a propaganda stunt. I just don’t know who to believe anymore if I am not acquainted with them. It is a terrible state to be in, an ultra cynical state to be in, a disgraceful state to be in but this is where we are now. The truth just seems to be in disguise.

Lord, I hope not. I haven't gotten that cynical yet, but you are right. Any media could be propaganda. There is no way to know what is true and what isn't besides using our own eyes in the real world.

I know you are all wondering how I look in my soccer shorts....

skeleton-playing-soccer_u-l-q10g7ie0.jpg

I don't wear any Ha Ha!!!!

Ouch, scary thought. lol I envy those with mad soccer skills. Running for hours with little stoppage, yikes. Even my imaginary self is not in that kind of shape.

Forum List

Back