Remember a few weeks ago camping was declared racist b/c it was dominated by white people

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Well We'll fix those crackers. LOL

967077DE-1783-4697-A61A-27ECCA3EA023_jpe-1585549.jpg
D72C61EE-18C6-427F-A016-BA32042485B0_jpe-1585555.jpg
DD5DC14A-8B38-4D71-857D-6158D91E0E70_jpe-1585553.jpg
EhiL_jeUwAAynyH_jpg_large_jpg-1585510.jpg
1599991218511.png

Last edited:

View attachment 387984View attachment 387985View attachment 387986View attachment 387987View attachment 387988

A man running for United States Senator positing conspiracy theories. Yikes.
Misinformation in the age of Trumpism.

never heard that....sounds made up.
I understand

much of the insanity coming from the left sounds too stupid to be true

but unfortunately this diversion from common sense is genuine lefty journalism craziness

View attachment 387984View attachment 387985View attachment 387986View attachment 387987View attachment 387988

Well, you can click the link to this article, and listen to an actual news outlet say that they have busted one of your antifa "protestors" starting fires....

PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. — The Puyallup man suspected of setting fire to the dry brush along Highway 167 two days ago was in court today.
Police say he called 911, waited for them to arrive and live-streamed the entire incident.
The judge said he would not release him on bail, as he is also suspected of burglary.

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“It was a mistake, sir,” said Acord. “I thought I would offer that.”
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.

Last edited:
OK. So let's try and stick to the subject line here cause I'm not sure what forest fires in Oregon have to do with it. The premise is people of color experiencing racism in their enjoyment of the outdoors and the high entry cost of camping gear. I remember the same things being said about golf before Tiger Woods showed up almost 25 years ago. I still think that about golf. The high equipment and greens fees (and slow play) are some of the reasons I don't golf anymore. But back to camping. The cost of the gear necessary to camp is high. It has been for decades. And those fears of racism in the good old outdoors are not unfounded.

Well, you can click the link to this article, and listen to an actual news outlet say that they have busted one of your antifa "protestors" starting fires....

PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. — The Puyallup man suspected of setting fire to the dry brush along Highway 167 two days ago was in court today.
Police say he called 911, waited for them to arrive and live-streamed the entire incident.
The judge said he would not release him on bail, as he is also suspected of burglary.

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.

Again, you people throw terms like "Antifa" around so much that people aren't fazed by them.
Maybe the guy is just a firebug.

Again, you people throw terms like "Antifa" around so much that people aren't fazed by them.
There's plenty of evidence that the "firebug" has been attending the riots, breaking into places, and trying to start fires...

If you want to deny that he's Antifa, then I assume that you're saying BLM is involved in that kind of stuff, too...

Am I right????

There's plenty of evidence that the "firebug" has been attending the riots, breaking into places, and trying to start fires...

If you want to deny that he's Antifa, then I assume that you're saying BLM is involved in that kind of stuff, too...

Am I right????

Spin whatever narrative suits your political leanings. Somebody intentionally started a fire and was caught. End of story.

Am I right????

Spin whatever narrative suits your political leanings. Somebody intentionally started a fire and was caught. End of story.
Translation: "Antifa got busted, so I need to hurry up and try to gloss this over!!!!" :auiqs.jpg:

Am I right????

Translation: "Antifa got busted, so I need to hurry up and try to gloss this over!!!!" :auiqs.jpg:

Outside of the right wingers posting things that they desperately want to be true, was this person wearing a tee shirt that said Antifa? Or a sign?..hell, I'll even take a campaign style badge.
Keep that fearmongering up. There's bound to be some white suburban housewives you can convince. :)

Am I right????

Outside of the right wingers posting things that they desperately want to be true, was this person wearing a tee shirt that said Antifa? Or a sign?..hell, I'll even take a campaign style badge.
Keep that fearmongering up. There's bound to be some white suburban housewives you can convince. :)
Gee, I'll bet he's a Biden supporter...

Just Google antifa.com, and see where that takes you.....

Am I right????

A bunch of right wing hacks on the Internet. Sure, that'll make me believe. :)
I'm sorry, remind me again? Who's trying to influence the election?

Am I right????

Chi-Na! They desperately need their wholly owned Biden crime family in the Oval Office

Am I right????

Chi-Na! They desperately need their wholly owned Biden crime family in the Oval Office

And Trump isn't? Good lord, you right wingers need help. And let's not even go into all the money he owes them or all of his shit that is manufactured for him over there....all of which have nothing to do with camping. :)

Am I right????

You know, it's strange that Biden hasn't addressed that yet....

Do you think the senile old fart forgot????

It's tough to get through an article written at a 12 year old level.

Am I right????

leftist controlled fake news and the democrat party with it's wrap up smear.

Forum List

Back