Remember a few weeks ago camping was declared racist b/c it was dominated by white people

The beauty of an RV is the economy and speed of travel.You don't even need to pull over to take a dump and you can go from Ohio to AZ in only 3-4 days at only 5x the cost of a plane ticket. You get to see so much tho....corn, tractor trailers,hotels( the cost of parking your trailer for a night and dumping the shit tank). I can fly around the world 50X and stay in B&B's with killer food for what one of those pieces of shit costs.

Well We'll fix those crackers. LOL

View attachment 387984View attachment 387985View attachment 387986View attachment 387987View attachment 387988

A man running for United States Senator positing conspiracy theories. Yikes.
Misinformation in the age of Trumpism.
Well, you can click the link to this article, and listen to an actual news outlet say that they have busted one of your antifa "protestors" starting fires....

PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. — The Puyallup man suspected of setting fire to the dry brush along Highway 167 two days ago was in court today.
Police say he called 911, waited for them to arrive and live-streamed the entire incident.
The judge said he would not release him on bail, as he is also suspected of burglary.

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“It was a mistake, sir,” said Acord. “I thought I would offer that.”
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.

Again, you people throw terms like "Antifa" around so much that people aren't fazed by them.
Maybe the guy is just a firebug.
True. But the riots have been going on for a while now and the media attention it gets could set people off.

Well We'll fix those crackers. LOL

View attachment 387984View attachment 387985View attachment 387986View attachment 387987View attachment 387988

A man running for United States Senator positing conspiracy theories. Yikes.
Misinformation in the age of Trumpism.
Well, you can click the link to this article, and listen to an actual news outlet say that they have busted one of your antifa "protestors" starting fires....

PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. — The Puyallup man suspected of setting fire to the dry brush along Highway 167 two days ago was in court today.
Police say he called 911, waited for them to arrive and live-streamed the entire incident.
The judge said he would not release him on bail, as he is also suspected of burglary.

It was a subdued Jeffrey Alan Acord who faced a Pierce County judge, claiming that he saw flames along Highway 167 and called 911.
Other drivers, however,, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard.
In court, Acord readily answered Judge Jerry Costello’s questions and continued to speak.
“The court has found probable cause to believe that Mr. Acord is,” said the judge, his voice trailing off.
“It was a mistake, sir,” said Acord. “I thought I would offer that.”
“Well, Mr. Acord, it’s not my role today to decide whether these facts can be proven,” said Judge Costello. “But I have concluded that probable cause supports this charge.”
A regular attendee at Seattle “defund police” rallies, Acord faced a similar charge in 2014, arrested for allegedly putting a road flare under a car during a protest in Seattle.
Officers said they found a knife, a loaded handgun without a permit, an assault rifle and a large amount of fireworks.
Acord also faces a second charge for allegedly breaking into a gas station hours after his initial release for reckless burning.

Again, you people throw terms like "Antifa" around so much that people aren't fazed by them.
Maybe the guy is just a firebug.
What if a person exhibits all the traits of a racist, but doesn't belong to the KKK?

never heard that....sounds made up.
because you don't WANT to hear

the space term blackhole is racist

EVERYTHING is racist to blacks--because they eat/shit/think/DREAM/etc RACE RACE RACE

Yet here you are obsessing about race....all day every day. You're two of a kind really.

EVERYTHING is racist to blacks--because they eat/shit/think/DREAM/etc RACE RACE RACE

Yet here you are obsessing about race....all day every day. You're two of a kind really.
not, wrong--I'm RESPONDING to the injustice and LIES

All's you can do is shake your head, and wonder why the left would ever win a single election.
It may be because they offer free camping in San Fagcisco...

With free shitting priviledges right on the street!!!

san Francisco homeless.jpg

not, wrong--I'm RESPONDING to the injustice and LIES

sure....lol. From the standpoint of a perpetual third party victim....lol

Camping may well be considered "racist" in the sense that it is, essentially, a "survivalist" outdoor activity, and some people feel that to "survive" is to "run a race" and stay in shape to run it well.

It could be a hamster wheel or a rat race, or the human race in general without regard to skin color.

Forum List

Back