Remember All the Conservative who fell for the Jade Helm Propaganda!

Realist

Apr 13, 2018
More proof that that the right wingers are the most gullible people on earth!

Jade Helm Was A Russian Job, Y'all

2dd5949b-104f-4a0f-94ae-645865bd2785.png

Remember how all the stupid Moon Bats fell for the Trump Russian collusion propaganda?

View attachment 192073

No. Personally, I don't know anyone who really believed that, aside from some web pages on the internet. And I'm about as "right-wing" as they come.

Then you are one of a few, below is a very long list of the the fools on this site who believed the Jade Helm propaganda! Hook, line and sinker!

Search Results for Query: jade helm | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Another right wing fool!

hook.jpg

Nope. Never really cared much about it, to tell the truth. But I will reiterate for your own enlightenment and edification:

"Oh. You mean like that whole Donald Trump "Russian collusion" thing?

I get it."

I seem to remember that the Jade Helm kerfuffle only lasted a couple months. It's been almost two years passed and you idiots are still freaking out about the wacko "Russia Russia Russia..." conspiracy theory.

View attachment 192073

There WAS a US military Jade Helms exercise. When Hayden produces the absolutely unclassified proof of Russian propaganda -- I'll believe it. UNTIL then --- it's CIA noise from a disgruntled old spy... One that KNOWS how the CIA manufactures equivalently GREAT "misinformation"..

Show me the PICs. Why can't we SEE IT???

Speaking of falling for stupid things aren't most of the Moon Bats the morons that fell for the silly Global Warming scam?

Also the same ones that believes that asshole Obama when he told them that Obamacare will save them $2500 a year in healthcare cost?

Speaking of falling for stupid things aren't most of the Moon Bats the morons that fell for the silly Global Warming scam?

Also the same ones that believes that asshole Obama when he told them that Obamacare will save them $2500 a year in healthcare cost?
… And tried to force a fucking mandate on us…
Thank God that was shot in the ass…

Forum List

Back