Remember, Homosexuals Want to Just Be a Member of Society

Someone famous once said
“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.“

What were the days of Noah like?
See OP.
The men of Sodom wanted Gods angels, that came to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, before God destroyed Sodom. Remember, the homosexuals wanted to sleep with the Angels God sent to lead Lot out, before the destruction. The Homosexuals, wanted the new men in town, the Arc angels, that God sent to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, because they were men, that did not know other men.!?,or were straight, not homosexual.?! Why are Homosexual men always wanting to know straight men?. Can one of you homosexuals explain this to me.??
Pedo / NAMBLA Rights
I did not know that the North American Man Boy Love Association was still in existence.??!

The men of Sodom wanted Gods angels, that came to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, before God destroyed Sodom. Remember, the homosexuals wanted to sleep with the Angels God sent to lead Lot out, before the destruction. The Homosexuals, wanted the new men in town, the Arc angels, that God sent to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, because they were men, that did not know other men.!?,or were straight, not homosexual.?! Why are Homosexual men always wanting to know straight men?. Can one of you homosexuals explain this to me.??

I did not know that the North American Man Boy Love Association was still in existence.??!
You think NAMBLA went away ?😆🤣😝

Ignoring is not posting.

As a Christian you are called to spread the word of God, you are posting on an issue that does effect children in very evil ways. What does the Bible say about protecting children, something along the lines what you do for children you do for Jesus?

Either way you did show you cared enough not to ignore, now you claim you are a Christian that selectively chooses what parts of the bible are relevant, or not relevant?

Attachments

• biden.jpg
    biden.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2
As soon as fags like that start acting like actual real people then I'll treat them actual real people. Till then I'll treat them as what they are, clownish bafoon fags.

When you're entire persona is based around being gay then you're not a person to me. They act like robots programmed to perpetually be stereotypical fags. When you talk about being gay constantly, when you display your gay pride constantly, when you publicly push your gayness on others, when your only quality is being gay, and when youre only contribution to society is being gay then you're not a real person to me. They all act like some bizzare, single minded cartoonish caricature of a fag.

I'd heard tim Dillons comedy some, seen him on joe Rogan a lot, saw him in a couple movies but only last week found out he was gay. But I never knew it because he just acts like a normal and real person. I don't think any different of him because he doesn't push his gayness.

John waters is gay as shit, but the man is intelligent and doesn't make being gay his only value in life. He is smart, whitty, funny and has a lot of love and insight for movies. He even makes movies without even a hint of gay stuff in it like serial mom.

If fags like this just simply acted like a real person instead of a personified stereotype I might take them seriously.

First of all, "Sex" or "Gender" is depended upon only one thing, Chromosomes. Period! If a person has one or two "Y" chromosomes, they are male, period. If a person has one or two "X" chromosomes, they are female, period. Now, how the brain makes us think male or female depends upon hormones. So, if a male thinks they are in the wrong body and feels female, it's because they may have too much estrogen or too little testosterone. A boy may play with dolls more than what boys play with. Chopping off his penis won't change his sex nor gender. Pumping him full of estrogen won't change his sex or gender but may make his body respond more like a women's body confusing the brain and cause physical and mental problems. If these perverted doctors and scientists think estrogen can solve the problem of a male, then why not increase his testosterone to help him feel more like he's in a male body? Why injure his natural body and mind with chemicals and brutal surgeries? Seems the correct way to care for the male is to make them feel more like males. And for females, give them more estrogen to make them feel more like females? If not, stop pumping kids and adults full of hormones as it only hurts the natural functions of their bodies. Instead, help them understand their bodies more to accept who they are and what they were born as.
Why pretend you're a medical professional? :dunno: :laugh:

As soon as fags like that start acting like actual real people then I'll treat them actual real people. Till then I'll treat them as what they are, clownish bafoon fags.

When you're entire persona is based around being gay then you're not a person to me. They act like robots programmed to perpetually be stereotypical fags. When you talk about being gay constantly, when you display your gay pride constantly, when you publicly push your gayness on others, when your only quality is being gay, and when youre only contribution to society is being gay then you're not a real person to me. They all act like some bizzare, single minded cartoonish caricature of a fag.

I'd heard tim Dillons comedy some, seen him on joe Rogan a lot, saw him in a couple movies but only last week found out he was gay. But I never knew it because he just acts like a normal and real person. I don't think any different of him because he doesn't push his gayness.

John waters is gay as shit, but the man is intelligent and doesn't make being gay his only value in life. He is smart, whitty, funny and has a lot of love and insight for movies. He even makes movies without even a hint of gay stuff in it like serial mom.

If fags like this just simply acted like a real person instead of a personified stereotype I might take them seriously.
And mainstream society will continue to treat you mutants like what you are. :dunno:

Imagine what kind of life those kids live with parents that would take them to see shit like that smh

In fairness, not all gay men feel compelled to march around with their cocks out in front of young children. That kind of perversion is (as far as I can tell) pretty much confined to a small minority of gay guys. Those that do so should be prosecuted.

Similarly, lots of lesbians see no need to bare the breasts or their vulvas in front of children.

The problem is they still feel beholden to the fetishists who led the charge of the gay rights movement. That and the trans nuts jumped on their bandwagon and then took it over.

In fairness, not all gay men feel compelled to march around with their cocks out in front of young children. That kind of perversion is (as far as I can tell) pretty much confined to a small minority of gay guys. Those that do so should be prosecuted.

Similarly, lots of lesbians see no need to bare the breasts or their vulvas in front of children.
But you must bow to them all.

Go burn a pride flag at a homo event if you don’t believe me. I’ll visit you in prison.

Sleep is not the right word. The homos wanted to rape them.

Yes, sexualizing 4 year olds is healthy for them. You NAMBLA loving faggot.
That's what Trump's Miss Teen USA pageant was about. Why else do adults need to judge teen girls on how they wear a bikini, let alone televise it?

Engendering healthy attitudes about your natural body and sexual orientation, which despite the monkier is more than just about sex, but also companionship, is not the same thing as judging teen girls about how good they look to adult men in swimwear.

Last edited:
That's what Trump's Miss Teen USA pageant was about. Why else do adults need to judge teen girls on how they wear a bikini, let alone televise it?

Engendering healthy attitudes about your natural body and sexual orientation, which despite the monkier is more than just about sex, but also companionship, is not the same thing as judging teen girls about how good the look to adult men in swimwear.
You freaks demand to sexually mutilate children, so fuck off.

Engendering healthy attitudes about your natural body and sexual orientation, which despite the monkier is more than just about sex, but also companionship, is not the same thing as judging teen girls about how good the look to adult men in swimwear.

4 year olds participated in Miss Teen USA?

Promising you can be something that in reality you will never actually be isn't healthy, it's retarded.

4 year olds participated in Miss Teen USA?
Ah. So only 4 year olds need be protected from being judged by old men, teens are fair game.

Anyway, you people are dumb and have a really weird thing about bodies. He's like in a thong I guess? Probably could see similar wear at a beach. Which I guess, you only get the gay if your kids see it in a street and not a beach or something.

Oh, and the Bible is pretty dumb except read as a piece of fiction and it's great that youre losing more and more influence.

Forum List

Back