Remember, Homosexuals Want to Just Be a Member of Society

And if your kid wants to be a cat?
You imagine that's the same thing? :dunno:

Also my grandson wants to be a dinosaur right now judging by the way he growls at me and stomps around. I'm cool with it.
I wish you sexual predators who desire to mutilate children just leave the planet.
Well you come from a place of ignorance and incapability which is why your wishes are impotent.

You imagine that's the same thing? :dunno:

Also my grandson wants to be a dinosaur right now judging by the way he growls at me and stomps around. I'm cool with it.

Well you come from a place of ignorance and incapability which is why your wishes are impotent.
I have no doubt you’ll have your grandson mutilated.

You said so yourself.

You can link every bullshit study out there, they are still bullshit.

Emerging science is code word for bullshit.
Yours is just an ad hominem attack. Why complain about appeals to authority if that is the extent of your capabilities?

Nope. Main stream society agrees men should not stick their dicks in kids faces. Just because you enjoy it doesn’t mean everybody else does.
If they did then simple nudity would be illegal everywhere. Some poster made a thread the other day about a guy in Ohio complaining about how a cop couldn't do anything about a naked man walking up to his kid when they were outside their house.

And you never actually add anything to the debate, just reference bullshit and then repeat.
I provided objective evidence to support my claims and all you can do in response is cry about it because yours isn't based on any intellectual grounds, it's all emotional.

I provided objective evidence to support my claims and all you can do in response is cry about it because yours isn't based on any intellectual grounds, it's all emotional.

you provide medical quackery and hide behind it.

Won't be long before the NAMBLA crowd follows suit. Mark my words.

They were kicked to the curb in the 80's by the LGB movement (at the time) and rightly so.

Only with the current crop of radicals are they seemingly being welcomed back into the fold.

Why pretend you're a medical professional? :dunno:
Dumb post. The DOCTORS that are now willing to speak out are doctors. They are medical professionals. The Doctors who continue to do this mid evil butchery do it for the money and are fearful of being shut down by the loony left LGBTQ commies. Did you take biology classes? You would know what I posted is 100% true.

They were kicked to the curb in the 80's by the LGB movement (at the time) and rightly so.

Only with the current crop of radicals are they seemingly being welcomed back into the fold.
They have always been in the Fold ,they are now an integral part of the Far Left Voting Bloc

Forum List

Back