Remember, Homosexuals Want to Just Be a Member of Society

So, do you disagree with biology? Do you disagree that only males have “Y” chromosomes? Do you disagree that females don’t have “Y” chromosomes? If a “medical professional” says otherwise, I’m not stupid enough, ignorant enough to believe them. How does chopping off breast and destroying vaginas make a woman a man? It doesn’t. A man is a male. Chopping off a penis and building breasts doesn’t make a woman. A woman is a female. DNA doesn’t change.
I do disagree with that. I know that as they age some cells in a man's body might lose their y chromosome.

https://www.science.org/content/art...somes-they-age-it-may-be-harming-their-hearts

And I know that sometimes, though rarely, females are born with a 47, xyy chromosomes.

A patient with 46,XY/47,XYY karyotype and female phenotype: a case report - PubMed

Human nature is a bit more complicated than you're trying to make it out to be.

Apples and oranges. A random incident of a crazy person in Ohio is a far cry from an organized event promoted by the city, state and Federal government.
It's not the random event that's pertinent so much as the legality of being able to walk up to children while nude.

The problem is they still feel beholden to the fetishists who led the charge of the gay rights movement. That and the trans nuts jumped on their bandwagon and then took it over.
Maybe. But many of the rest of the world do object to such behavior. It used to be criminally actionable. Today, we don’t arrest scumbags for walking around with their dicks exposed in front of kids.

I’d be happy if that changed back to the days of old. Arrest them.

I do disagree with that. I know that as they age some cells in a man's body might lose their y chromosome.

https://www.science.org/content/art...somes-they-age-it-may-be-harming-their-hearts

And I know that sometimes, though rarely, females are born with a 47, xyy chromosomes.

A patient with 46,XY/47,XYY karyotype and female phenotype: a case report - PubMed

“Girls with Swyer syndrome have an XY chromosomal makeup (as boys normally do) instead of an XX chromosomal makeup (as girls normally do). Despite having the XY chromosomal makeup, girls with Swyer syndrome look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.”
Emory University also has a recent study of the brain and feelings of those small numbers of women with this syndrome and says unequivocally there is no brain functions and feelings of being male. And cutting up a woman with this syndrome won’t make her a man. Not pumping her full of testosterone. It will give her cancer tumors.
No, there is no xyy syndrome for females. XYY is a syndrome for a very small section of men only. Sometimes called a Superman Gene syndrome.

Maybe. But many of the rest of the world do object to such behavior. It used to be criminally actionable. Today, we don’t arrest scumbags for walking around with their dicks exposed in front of kids.

I’d be happy if that changed back to the days of old. Arrest them.

you won't get an argument from me on this. Lines are designed to be set.

“Girls with Swyer syndrome have an XY chromosomal makeup (as boys normally do) instead of an XX chromosomal makeup (as girls normally do). Despite having the XY chromosomal makeup, girls with Swyer syndrome look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.”
Emory University also has a recent study of the brain and feelings of those small numbers of women with this syndrome and says unequivocally there is no brain functions and feelings of being male. And cutting up a woman with this syndrome won’t make her a man. Not pumping her full of testosterone. It will give her cancer tumors.
No, there is no xyy syndrome for females. XYY is a syndrome for a very small section of men only. Sometimes called a Superman Gene syndrome.
You saying no and posting about another intersex presentation doesn't really refute the link I presented to you plus your own example defeats your original claim so whatever. :dunno:

You saying no and posting about another intersex presentation doesn't really refute the link I presented to you plus your own example defeats your original claim so whatever. :dunno:
I’m saying no to the using of unnatural distortions of the human body as a reason to promote gender affirming care as a way to help conditions that are purely psychological and not physical. That should be easily understood. But if you refuse to take scientific information that goes against your desire to be sadistic and chop up human bodies to fix mental illness, then you go ahead and distort science. But you should know the more and more medical professionals are speaking out against this and that there is no care whatsoever going on.

I’m saying no to the using of unnatural distortions of the human body as a reason to promote gender affirming care as a way to help conditions that are purely psychological and not physical.
What unnatural distortions? :dunno:

You're confusing the the intersex with trans people.
That should be easily understood. But if you refuse to take scientific information that goes against your desire to be sadistic and chop up human bodies to fix mental illness, then you go ahead and distort science. But you should know the more and more medical professionals are speaking out against this and that there is no care whatsoever going on.
Which ones? Link to them.

Now there are Trans people, who feel that they made a mistake,?, how do they regain their original birth sexuality?, after the trans sexual surgery, and hormones.?? Many of them want their birth sexuality of male or female, restored.??! This is a growing problem for the doctors that perform this kind of surgery.!!??

Now there are Trans people, who feel that they made a mistake,?, how do they regain their original birth sexuality?, after the trans sexual surgery, and hormones.?? Many of them want their birth sexuality of male or female, restored.??! This is a growing problem for the doctors that perform this kind of surgery.!!??
Totally agree. The other side says there is no evidence. But there is plenty now. It’s just the creeps that push this and perform the mayhem know they will be punished. There are more sociopaths than we thought.

Forum List

Back