Remember, Homosexuals Want to Just Be a Member of Society

Dumb post. The DOCTORS that are now willing to speak out are doctors. They are medical professionals. The Doctors who continue to do this mid evil butchery do it for the money and are fearful of being shut down by the loony left LGBTQ commies. Did you take biology classes? You would know what I posted is 100% true.
Medieval not mid evil

They have always been in the Fold ,they are now an integral part of the Far Left Voting Bloc

they were kept at arms length early on, and then abandoned for most of the 80's and 90's.

Now they have reared their ugly head again.

Dumb post. The DOCTORS that are now willing to speak out are doctors. They are medical professionals. The Doctors who continue to do this mid evil butchery do it for the money and are fearful of being shut down by the loony left LGBTQ commies. Did you take biology classes? You would know what I posted is 100% true.
Witch doctors...sorry... which doctors agree with your beliefs? Can you link to them? :dunno:

Medieval not mid evil
Spell check. I hate it. Helps when you don’t want it. Anyway, stick to the topic. I’m 100% correct because of science. Not because some chicken doctors won’t stop madness. It’s like the medical professionals who get paid for promoting health related scam products like vitamins nonsense stuff.

What list? The OP posted tik toks not links to doctors.
So, do you disagree with biology? Do you disagree that only males have “Y” chromosomes? Do you disagree that females don’t have “Y” chromosomes? If a “medical professional” says otherwise, I’m not stupid enough, ignorant enough to believe them. How does chopping off breast and destroying vaginas make a woman a man? It doesn’t. A man is a male. Chopping off a penis and building breasts doesn’t make a woman. A woman is a female. DNA doesn’t change.

So, do you disagree with biology? Do you disagree that only males have “Y” chromosomes? Do you disagree that females don’t have “Y” chromosomes? If a “medical professional” says otherwise, I’m not stupid enough, ignorant enough to believe them. How does chopping off breast and destroying vaginas make a woman a man? It doesn’t. A man is a male. Chopping off a penis and building breasts doesn’t make a woman. A woman is a female. DNA doesn’t change.
Pedophiles hate science.

If they did then simple nudity would be illegal everywhere. Some poster made a thread the other day about a guy in Ohio complaining about how a cop couldn't do anything about a naked man walking up to his kid when they were outside their house.
Apples and oranges. A random incident of a crazy person in Ohio is a far cry from an organized event promoted by the city, state and Federal government.

Forum List

Back