Remember, Homosexuals Want to Just Be a Member of Society

The men of Sodom wanted Gods angels, that came to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, before God destroyed Sodom. Remember, the homosexuals wanted to sleep with the Angels God sent to lead Lot out, before the destruction. The Homosexuals, wanted the new men in town, the Arc angels, that God sent to lead Lot and his family out of Sodom, because they were men, that did not know other men.!?,or were straight, not homosexual.?! Why are Homosexual men always wanting to know straight men?. Can one of you homosexuals explain this to me.??

I did not know that the North American Man Boy Love Association was still in existence.??!
If they were homos why would they also do chicks?

Ah. So only 4 year olds need be protected from being judged by old men, teens are fair game.

Anyway, you people are dumb and have a really weird thing about bodies. He's like in a thong I guess? Probably could see similar wear at a beach. Which I guess, you only get the gay if your kids see it in a street and not a beach or something.

Oh, and the Bible is pretty dumb except read as a piece of fiction and it's great that youre losing more and more influence.

I'll take meaningless rants for $1000 Alex....

4 year olds participated in Miss Teen USA?
No, teen girls did. Go ahead and attempt a defense of televised competition where adults judged young girls about how good the looked in a bikini.

Unlike you I dont have any trouble defending a 4 year old attending a pride event. Seeing a naked body isn't going to break them as easily as it breaks you frail fuckers. I have more concern over my two year old grandson seeing violent images, even in cartoon form, than I do over him seeing a naked body and my concern over the violent cartoons isnt that great.
Promising you can be something that in reality you will never actually be isn't healthy, it's retarded.
Like you trying to promise us here that you speak as a qualified professional? :dunno: :laugh:

No, teen girls did. Go ahead and attempt a defense of televised competition where adults judged young girls about how good the looked in a bikini.

Unlike you I dont have any trouble defending a 4 year old attending a pride event. Seeing a naked body isn't going to break them as easily as it breaks you frail fuckers. I have more concern over my two year old grandson seeing violent images, even in cartoon form, than I do over him seeing a naked body and my concern over the violent cartoons isnt that great.

Like you trying to promise us here that you speak as a qualified professional? :dunno: :laugh:

That makes you a fucking idiot, but we knew that.

Right back to appeal to authority.

Do you have any other tricks, or are you just to retarded to get outside your small box?

Male circumcision helps prevent HIV, which is why the Left opposes it.
A cursory bit of research is telling me the differences are minimal, so yeah, it's still firmly in the camp of mostly pointless mutilation of a child my guy. It's just religious bullshit, though as an adult if you want to do it go for it.

All those euphemisms to hide the words drugging and mutilating.

Pathetic.
No pretense Marty. I'm straight up questioning your capacity to speak on this matter compared to the learned professionals. Do you think you can cosplay hard enough to make up for your lack of actual higher medical education? :dunno:
That makes you a fucking idiot, but we knew that.
Says the cosplayer... :lmao:
Right back to appeal to authority.
I'm simply questioning yours. I'm happy to discuss the science with Marty whenever you're done pretending to be an authority.
Do you have any other tricks, or are you just to retarded to get outside your small box?
Where would you like to start?

How about the emerging science around the brain chemistry of trans people?

Brain Sex in Transgender Women Is Shifted towards Gender Identity

A cursory bit of research is telling me the differences are minimal, so yeah, it's still firmly in the camp of mostly pointless mutilation of a child my guy. It's just religious bullshit, though as an adult if you want to do it go for it.

It doesn't harm the function. Removing breasts removes the function. Trying to change a penis into a vagina and vice versa removes the function.

No pretense Marty. I'm straight up questioning your capacity to speak on this matter compared to the learned professionals. Do you think you can cosplay hard enough to make up for your lack of actual higher medical education? :dunno:

Says the cosplayer... :lmao:

I'm simply questioning yours. I'm happy to discuss the science with Marty whenever you're done pretending to be an authority.

Where would you like to start?

How about the emerging science around the brain chemistry of trans people?

Brain Sex in Transgender Women Is Shifted towards Gender Identity

You can link every bullshit study out there, they are still bullshit.

Emerging science is code word for bullshit.

Ignoramus.

CDC:

Male circumcision can reduce a male's chances of acquiring HIV by 50% to 60%. Circumcised men compared with uncircumcised men have also been shown in clinical trials to be less likely to acquire new infections with syphilis (by 42%), genital ulcer disease (by 48%), genital herpes (by 28% to 45%), and high-risk strains of human papillomavirus associated with cancer (by 24% to 47% percent).

Forum List

Back