Remember...Kamala Harris IS Joe Biden

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Harris has the permanent stench of Joe Biden's failures on her.

She owns every policy, every war, every illegal who entered the country, every price increase, every dead soldier, and every American murdered by illegals and illegal drugs flowing across her open border.

A vote for Harris is a vote for Biden.

That is all.

But I thought Joe Biden was Barack Obama though?

Make it make sense!

rayj_9_gif3.gif

Harris has the permanent stench of Joe Biden's failures on her.

She owns every policy, every war, every illegal who entered the country, every price increase, every dead soldier, and every American murdered by illegals and illegal drugs flowing across her open border.

A vote for Harris is a vote for Biden.

That is all.
Remember, Joe is doing a great job BEING president. Sorry he's too old to debate. Trump is too immature and crooked to be President. And look at the radical judges he appoints. No no. Trump can't be president again. It's not just us who say so. Many Republicans think so too. Many. Many who worked for him now say he should NEVER be let back in the White House.

So if Kamala is Joe only younger, then this is an upgrade. Like going from Windows 10 to 11.

Economy, great. Unemployment, low. Wages, up. Stocks, up. No recession despite Republicans saying on was coming. It never ever came. Biden's fixing the wall without you assholes.

The economy is great. The only people it's not great for are poor and middle class people. Harris wants to fix that Republicans do not. They do not want labor making more money. And Trump's tariffs will cause prices to go up if he's serious about his extreme tariffs

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Biden got us out of Bush's war. You loved Bush remember? Why did you vote for McCain after he lost 2 wars?

She's Dumber.

Rex Tillerson, a well respected Republcans, said this about Trump

Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,”

Actually he called him a Fucking Moron

1721668822815.png

Trump asked whether injecting disinfectants "inside" could help fight the virus

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Scientist sitting along side Trump during this ONE press briefing Trump showed up to looking at him in shock because of the stupid shit he's saying

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Four minutes later, a journalist responded to Trump's disinfectant comments by asking whether there was any scenario in which cleaning products like bleach and isopropyl alcohol would be injected into people.

Bryan replied first, saying: "No, I'm here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won't do that within that lab, our lab." So Trump totally derailed the press briefing and you could tell his spitballing was not helping.

Trump then clarified his own remarks, adding: "It wouldn't be through injection. We're talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work. But it certainly has a big effect if it's on a stationary object."

A day later, on April 24, 2020, Trump told reporters in the Oval Office his question about injecting disinfectants was a "sarcastic question" to "see what would happen":

And that my friend was a lie.

But I thought Joe Biden was Barack Obama though?

Make it make sense!

rayj_9_gif3.gif
It's hard to say who that dementia ridden man was heeding. For example, I hear his son Hunter was directing him to stay and attended such meetings.

It's hard to say who that dementia ridden man was heeding. For example, I hear his son Hunter was directing him to stay and attended such meetings.

Jared must have been running Trump's administration. Why else would the Saudi Prince invest $2 billion dollars in his fledgling investment company.

You guys cry about 20 million in the Biden LLC's over the course of 20 years and you turn a blind eye to the Saudi's giving the Trump's 2000 million dollars 3 months after they left office?

I have no doubt Rudy and Trump have lost it. Running to court with no evidence claiming the election had been stolen?

Jared must have been running Trump's administration. Why else would the Saudi Prince invest $2 billion dollars in his fledgling investment company.

You guys cry about 20 million in the Biden LLC's over the course of 20 years and you turn a blind eye to the Saudi's giving the Trump's 2000 million dollars 3 months after they left office?

Comparing Jared to Hutner who was a drug ridden felon?

Oh, do you not care if someone is a felon?

Rex Tillerson, a well respected Republcans, said this about Trump

Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,”

Actually he called him a Fucking Moron

View attachment 981880

Trump asked whether injecting disinfectants "inside" could help fight the virus

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Scientist sitting along side Trump during this ONE press briefing Trump showed up to looking at him in shock because of the stupid shit he's saying

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Four minutes later, a journalist responded to Trump's disinfectant comments by asking whether there was any scenario in which cleaning products like bleach and isopropyl alcohol would be injected into people.

Bryan replied first, saying: "No, I'm here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won't do that within that lab, our lab." So Trump totally derailed the press briefing and you could tell his spitballing was not helping.

Trump then clarified his own remarks, adding: "It wouldn't be through injection. We're talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work. But it certainly has a big effect if it's on a stationary object."

A day later, on April 24, 2020, Trump told reporters in the Oval Office his question about injecting disinfectants was a "sarcastic question" to "see what would happen":

And that my friend was a lie.
It's obviously not true. How how gargles done so far?

More importantly, she is not Donald Trump. That was good for 81 million votes last time :thup:
And the continuing decline of our nation as a result. Trillions and trillions spent and where did the money go? No one knows. You are however...revenge.

And the continuing decline of our nation as a result. Trillions and trillions spent and where did the money go? No one knows. You are however...revenge.
Dude. NO one voted for Biden. Statistics say it was stolen..

Forum List

Back