Remember "kill a cop"?

sad that some of you morons actually expect to be taken seriously when you claim that resisting arrest is merely "having an attitude that cops should have to put up with"

IDIOTS

I am a free American the cops are not the Boss of me ...cops supposedly work for me...

no , they actually do NOT work for you. They work for whichever jurisdiction they are employed by.

And they ARE the boss of you if you should happen to need arresting
I float like a butterfly but sting like a bee....they are not the boss of me... I pay taxes so they work for me ... apparently some of these folks have never seen Police criminality like the New Orleans Police that killed Blacks fleeing flooding after a Hurricane

Yep, we do pay their salaries.

Apparently, to some, that doesn't mean much.

This is Robinson's mug shot taken November 25, 2014 by Middletown, Ohio Police after he was taken into arrested forattempted felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, assaulting a police officer, assaulting a correction’s officer, drug abuse/methamphetamine, possession of a firearm in a liquor establishment, using weapons while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.

At 2 a.m, Middletown police were called to a disturbance at Lil Chicago Pub, 402 Charles St. that shots had been fired. A man told police he got into a disturbance with Robinson in the bar.
The man said Robinson tried to shoot him in the bar but his gun misfired. Robinson then followed the man into the parking lot, fired, but missed, the man told police. Robinson then left the parking lot in a Jeep, police said.
Police located the Jeep parked at Robinson’s residence in the 700 block of Charles Street. Officers saw Robinson snorting methamphetamine and he handed a plate with more meth to a 17-year-old female, police said. Officers entered the home, secured the residence, served a search warrant and confiscated pills and guns, they said.
Robinson allegedly assaulted a police office and correction’s officer in the police department.

To look at him, you might imagine that he could be a lot like Hulk Hogan while under the influence of methamphetamine. Yet, somehow he wasn't shot dead even though he assaulted a police officer.

Cops are jittery because every man jack and their cousins are walking around armed to the teeth cause "FReedumb"

I'm with you.

Hey I'll make you a deal, for every black person that you help remove, I'll help remove a gun.

Crime would drop to next to nothing.

Why don't you go back to changing your story every few posts. First you're a racist prick and then you're not. Then you're a "christian" bu then you're not.

I am a free American the cops are not the Boss of me ...cops supposedly work for me...

no , they actually do NOT work for you. They work for whichever jurisdiction they are employed by.

I float like a butterfly but sting like a bee....they are not the boss of me... I pay taxes so they work for me ... apparently some of these folks have never seen Police criminality like the New Orleans Police that killed Blacks fleeing flooding after a Hurricane

Yep, you been to the DMV ? One of the things I had to do when transitioning to civilian life was license vehicles in my home state. You sure wouldn't think the DMV worked for us.

Oh that's right, they don't. They work for the state.

Cops are jittery because every man jack and their cousins are walking around armed to the teeth cause "FReedumb"

I'm with you.

Hey I'll make you a deal, for every black person that you help remove, I'll help remove a gun.

Guns are objects and can be removed Black folks are my fellow Americans and they can't just be removed or rubbed out ...

I'm with you.

Why don't you go back to changing your story every few posts. First you're a racist prick and then you're not. Then you're a "christian" bu then you're not.

Where have I claimed that i was a racist? I admit to being a prick. Where did I say I wasn't a Christian?

And you're still a moron.

I'm with you.

Guns are objects and can be removed Black folks are my fellow Americans and they can't just be removed or rubbed out ...
Oh really? The COTUS CLEARLY forbids you from removing guns. Blacks are afforded no such protection.

Those people are willing to bend over for anyone talking with a command voice...I smirk at that

This is Robinson's mug shot taken November 25, 2014 by Middletown, Ohio Police after he was taken into arrested forattempted felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, assaulting a police officer, assaulting a correction’s officer, drug abuse/methamphetamine, possession of a firearm in a liquor establishment, using weapons while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.

At 2 a.m, Middletown police were called to a disturbance at Lil Chicago Pub, 402 Charles St. that shots had been fired. A man told police he got into a disturbance with Robinson in the bar.
The man said Robinson tried to shoot him in the bar but his gun misfired. Robinson then followed the man into the parking lot, fired, but missed, the man told police. Robinson then left the parking lot in a Jeep, police said.
Police located the Jeep parked at Robinson’s residence in the 700 block of Charles Street. Officers saw Robinson snorting methamphetamine and he handed a plate with more meth to a 17-year-old female, police said. Officers entered the home, secured the residence, served a search warrant and confiscated pills and guns, they said.
Robinson allegedly assaulted a police office and correction’s officer in the police department.

To look at him, you might imagine that he could be a lot like Hulk Hogan while under the influence of methamphetamine. Yet, somehow he wasn't shot dead even though he assaulted a police officer.

You do realize that there are over 2M black males in prison right? Obviously proving that plenty of black males are arrested without being killed.

Duh

I blame the anti Government rhetoric of white conservative Right wingers for these murders...Indict Hannity..

Another police assassination attack unfolded in June. Claiming to be acting under the bloody "banner of Liberty and Truth," Jerad Miller and his wife Amanda entered a restaurant Las Vegas executed two local policemen while they at lunch.

As bullets flew, one of the shooters reportedly shouted that the "revolution" had begun. The killers then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, and covered them with cloth that featured the "Don't tread on me" Gadsden flag, which has recently been adopted as a symbol of the tea party movement.

Six days earlier, the shooters had posted a manifesto on Facebook where he announced "we must prepare for war." Jerad Miller, who traveled to Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch this spring to join the militia protests against the federal government, declared: "To stop this oppression, I fear, can only be accomplished with bloodshed."

Raw Story reported that Miller "left behind social media postings that show his concerns over Benghazi, chemtrails, gun control laws, and the government's treatment of rancher Cliven Bundy." And according to an NBC News report, the shooter had talked to his neighbor about his "desire to overthrow the government and President Obama and kill police officers."

Fox News primetime hosts Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity both ignored the shocking cop-killer story the night after it happened; Megyn Kelly devoted four sentences to it.

The Las Vegas attack came just two days after a member of the "sovereign citizen" anti-government movement waged a brief war outside a courthouse near Atlanta. Dennis Marx came supplied with an assault weapon, "homemade and commercial explosive devices," as well as "a gas mask; two handguns; zip ties and two bulletproof vests," according to the Associated Press. He opened fire, shooting one deputy in the leg. Sovereign citizens are militia-like radicals who don't believe the federal government has the power and legitimacy to enforce the law. The FBI has called the movement "a growing domestic terror threat to law enforcement."

Fox News barely covered the Marx attack on law enforcement. Nor did Fox assign collective blame.

in April, 2009, 22-year-old Richard Poplawski grabbed his guns, including an AK-47 rifle, and waited for the police to respond to the domestic disturbance call his mother had placed after she had fought with her son. When two officers arrived and knocked on the the front door, Poplawski ambushed them, shooting them both in the head. Then he killed another officer who tried to rescue his colleagues. Poplawski was convinced Obama was going to take away Americans' guns, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

You do realize that there are over 2M black males in prison right? Obviously proving that plenty of black males are arrested without being killed.

Duh
UHrrrrrr my argument is not that Black always get killed duuuh my argument is they are more likely to get killed urrrrr duh

10847550_10154930139340494_7294066161810868551_o.jpg

I believe that white conservatives like Hannity and Rush Limbaugh with their unhinged paranoia and hatred of Government are responsible for the murders carried out by Sovereign citizens and assorted white meth head drunks and nut bags ....Like Vigilante

I believe that white conservatives like Hannity and Rush Limbaugh with their unhinged paranoia and hatred of Government are responsible for the murders carried out by Sovereign citizens and assorted white meth head drunks and nut bags ....Like Vigilante

Why Pussypussy, they allowed you out of that subversive circle jerk thread about the obomanation! Nice, now I have a moving target! :321:

Bottom line here is that fux lies and RWs defend that.

WHY are RWs so afraid of the truth?
I didn't defend it. As I stated IN THE THREAD THAT ALREADY EXISTED on this story, it appears that this affiliate cut off the video before the ending, and also got a few of the words wrong. Because of that, they changed the entire context.
If it can be proven they PURPOSELY did this, then they should be hammered endlessly and they deserve the reputation of lying.

Aside from that, I still say the OP has gotten this story confused with a national story.

You're willfully ignoring the links that have been posted about the fux network.

Just admit that you know the fux network tells the truth in 18% of their stories and that you like the lies.

I wouldn't admit anything to you old lady. You make shit up and cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back