Remember "kill a cop"?

"Yet another outrage", first thing I heard on the CBS national news after that obese lazy black guy Garner died of natural cause whilst being arrested by the NYPD. Right, the media made it sound like the cops killed this guy deliberately, same thing with Brown in Missouri, ....ramping up the animosity here. The media needs to stop paying attention to protestors, they did after the ISIL terrorists beheaded a journalist, and the protests and riots stopped. it isn't a legitimate issue any more, so lay off, CBS, NBC and ABC and who ever else. Tone it down.

So you agree that fux shouldn't lie to stir up racism.

Good for you.

Blah blah. Whatever. Working class America has grown tired of the cry babies and criminals who prey on good citizens. We dont care anymore.

Go protest something. Go get shot. Go...well...whatever. We dont care. If Fox twists a story to further hurt the cause of American cop haters....I say GOOD.

My brother and I are usually liberal about black issues but I said it and he agreed, enough is enough. Why are black people protesting for people who act badly when they are around our police officers? Do they not understand what freeze or hands behind your back mean? Then they're going to continue to get billy clubbed in the heads.

Police have a tough job. Blacks choose to fight back when being arrested. I was arrested twice. I put my hands behind my back when the cops said to. PERIOD.

Black people are not protesting for people who act badly around our police officers.

Black people, white people and brown people are protesting the fact that law enforcement officers are not being held accountable for their actions.

The punishment for resisting arrest is not death.

I feel you. But you guys have to realize that guy selling cigarettes in NYC was resisting arrest and had a heart attack because it took 4 guys to hold him down. I do think the cops need to be trained and those cops should lose their jobs and those families should get millions. But black people have to stop resisting arrest like that.

The Ferguson kid punched that cop in the face. I'd expect to get shot if I punched a cop in the face.

I know what you are saying and I agree but also you have to take a look at some of the men you are defending. Plus this "cops abuse blacks all the time" I think is a little over played. Maybe if these blacks didn't disrespect cops they wouldn't get a beat down? Teach your kids that. Be polite. Yes sir no sir officer. That's what we do in a civilized society.

These blacks? You mean these black people, right?

I'm defending unarmed men who get killed for offenses that are not punishable by death. I don't care who they are.

Police officers in affluent neighborhoods say yes sir and no sir to the citizens. Did you know that?

Then become rich and move to an affluent neighborhood. Until then shut up and be respectful of the cops.

I've been arrested 2 times. Know why I didn't end up on the ground? I put my hands behind my back when told. I've seen security guards do that take down on men and it is very violent. I think the cops should let up/off too. I think the families should be awarded millions and the cops should be fired. But sent to jail? Nope.

Also, I live in the suburbs. Depending on the call a cop may show up nice or hard. Is your cat stuck in a tree? Or are you a suspect? If you are a suspect and the police stop you, don't reach in for his gun or punch him because "MAN WHY YOU PICKIN ON ME?".

Young black men need to stop having that attitude. Teach your kids this.
Have Cliven Bundy teach attitude ....he is good .....

Between March 16th-19th of 2012, 41 African-Americans were shot and killed in Chicago. It was one of the bloodiest 3-day spans of black-on-black carnage in our history. Ten were killed in President Obama’s former neighborhood! Ten! Yet when have you ever heard Buckwheat utter a word regarding all these corpses littering his own neighborhood streets, his old Chicago riding? Do you really think this president gives a shit about dead black gang-bangers...like Michael Brown? Give me a break.

I have actually walked out my own back door, and had multiple police officers with guns panic, pointing guns at me, and shove me down in the snow and pat me down. Guns pointed at me. Here I am. I know, it's hard to believe. But I didn't resist, I didn't try to take their weapons away, Even now it's hard for me to believe it happened. My dog was barking, I just flipped on my patio light and walked outside to see why all those weird people were walking around in my back yard with flashlights. They never apologized, nothing, they just said "You should know better than to interfere with police"...To this day, I am so astounded at that stupid inane remark that cop made. But I still like cops.

My brother and I are usually liberal about black issues but I said it and he agreed, enough is enough. Why are black people protesting for people who act badly when they are around our police officers? Do they not understand what freeze or hands behind your back mean? Then they're going to continue to get billy clubbed in the heads.

Police have a tough job. Blacks choose to fight back when being arrested. I was arrested twice. I put my hands behind my back when the cops said to. PERIOD.

Black people are not protesting for people who act badly around our police officers.

Black people, white people and brown people are protesting the fact that law enforcement officers are not being held accountable for their actions.

I feel you. But you guys have to realize that guy selling cigarettes in NYC was resisting arrest and had a heart attack because it took 4 guys to hold him down. I do think the cops need to be trained and those cops should lose their jobs and those families should get millions. But black people have to stop resisting arrest like that.

The Ferguson kid punched that cop in the face. I'd expect to get shot if I punched a cop in the face.

I know what you are saying and I agree but also you have to take a look at some of the men you are defending. Plus this "cops abuse blacks all the time" I think is a little over played. Maybe if these blacks didn't disrespect cops they wouldn't get a beat down? Teach your kids that. Be polite. Yes sir no sir officer. That's what we do in a civilized society.

I'm defending unarmed men who get killed for offenses that are not punishable by death. I don't care who they are.

Police officers in affluent neighborhoods say yes sir and no sir to the citizens. Did you know that?
Yes, they are very cordial here in my predominantly black, $73k median household income suburb. They're even nicer over in predominantly black, $120K median annual income Mitchellville.

Lets be honest. I could be black or white, male or female, young or old. If you walk up to a cop and say, "excuse me officer....", that officer is not going to arrest or tazer you.

I have walked up to cops who were DICKS! I remember walking away saying, "man what a dick". I know and I admit that cops need to be better trained and maybe they shouldn't even be cops for more than 10 years.

But right or wrong, if a cop tells you to put your hands behind your back, what do you do? If the answer is anything other than PUT YOURHANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK then I am not going to argue for you.

That's off topic but -

I'm white. If I didn't put my hands behind my back, I would not be executed on the spot.

Back on topic - Are you okay with fux telling the truth only 18% of the time?

I have actually walked out my own back door, and had multiple police officers with guns panic, pointing guns at me, and shove me down in the snow and pat me down. Guns pointed at me. Here I am. I know, it's hard to believe. But I didn't resist, I didn't try to take their weapons away, Even now it's hard for me to believe it happened. My dog was barking, I just flipped on my patio light and walked outside to see why all those weird people were walking around in my back yard with flashlights. They never apologized, nothing, they just said "You should know better than to interfere with police"...To this day, I am so astounded at that stupid inane remark that cop made. But I still like cops.

Off topic again.

As blatantly racist as you, I think you're lying. But if you were black, you would have been shot.

On a September night this year, 31-year-old marksman Eric Frein
1414896059018_Image_galleryImage_Eric_Frein_charged_with_m.JPG

was allegedly laying in wait outside the Blooming Grove police barracks in northeastern Pennsylvania, preparing to assassinate state troopers. That night, state police officer Bryon Dickson was shot and killed as he walked towards his patrol car.

He "made statements about wanting to kill law enforcement officers and to commit mass acts of murder," state police commissioner Frank Noonan warned the public at the time. Another official noted the shooter has a "longstanding grudge against law enforcement and government in general" dating back to at least 2006.

"He was obviously a big critic of the federal government," a man name Jack told CNN. "No indications of really any malice towards law enforcement in particular. Mostly--most of his aggression was towards the federal government."

In the two weeks after the shooting, as a massive manhunt unfolded in the mountains of Pennsylvania, Fox programs mentioned Frein's name in just six reports, according to Nexis transcripts. One of the reports mentioned Frein's hatred of law enforcement, but none mentioned Frein's vocal anti-government leanings.

When Frein was finally captured in late October, Fox News covered the stories a handful of times. Again, there was no emphasis on his possible anti-government motivations and why the "survivalist" set out to assassinate law enforcement officers.

He be white so all the white conservatives with their anti Government agitation of white meth head drunks are responsible for what Eric Frein did ...shame on all you white anti Government types...

Then become rich and move to an affluent neighborhood. Until then shut up and be respectful of the cops.

I've been arrested 2 times. Know why I didn't end up on the ground? I put my hands behind my back when told. I've seen security guards do that take down on men and it is very violent. I think the cops should let up/off too. I think the families should be awarded millions and the cops should be fired. But sent to jail? Nope.

Also, I live in the suburbs. Depending on the call a cop may show up nice or hard. Is your cat stuck in a tree? Or are you a suspect? If you are a suspect and the police stop you, don't reach in for his gun or punch him because "MAN WHY YOU PICKIN ON ME?".

Have Cliven Bundy teach attitude ....he is good .....

If he were black, he'd be dead now.

And fux would lie about that too.

Yes, they are very cordial here in my predominantly black, $73k median household income suburb. They're even nicer over in predominantly black, $120K median annual income Mitchellville.

Professional law enforcement officers should be cordial in all areas.

No

Assholes that have never been police should shut up

You can't be cordial to a criminal, they see it as weakness and will seek to take advantage.

At this point I dont care. If it strengthened opposition to Sharptons gangsters. ..so be it.
Of course you don't care. Fascists don't care when lies are exposed as long as the damage is already done.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Blah blah. Whatever. Working class America has grown tired of the cry babies and criminals who prey on good citizens. We dont care anymore.

Go protest something. Go get shot. Go...well...whatever. We dont care. If Fox twists a story to further hurt the cause of American cop haters....I say GOOD.

The guy in NY was choked to death. That's what killed him.

Bottom line here is that fux lies and RWs defend that.

WHY are RWs so afraid of the truth?
I didn't defend it. As I stated IN THE THREAD THAT ALREADY EXISTED on this story, it appears that this affiliate cut off the video before the ending, and also got a few of the words wrong. Because of that, they changed the entire context.
If it can be proven they PURPOSELY did this, then they should be hammered endlessly and they deserve the reputation of lying.

Aside from that, I still say the OP has gotten this story confused with a national story.

Nope. You are wrong and ripe for being taken advantage of. Cops need to put up with attitude. It's part of the job.

They certainly do not. And by the way stupid, resisting arrest and fighting with cops is not "attitude"

"Yet another outrage", first thing I heard on the CBS national news after that obese lazy black guy Garner died of natural cause whilst being arrested by the NYPD. Right, the media made it sound like the cops killed this guy deliberately, same thing with Brown in Missouri, ....ramping up the animosity here. The media needs to stop paying attention to protestors, they did after the ISIL terrorists beheaded a journalist, and the protests and riots stopped. it isn't a legitimate issue any more, so lay off, CBS, NBC and ABC and who ever else. Tone it down.

Good for you.
Actuly, it' on topic

Good for you.
Condescension. I get the point here, if I was black, I wouldn't resist arrest no matter what. But I am a little old white woman and the cops still were jittery. Brown and Garnet, and those over aggressive black idiots aren't looking so innocent right now. Put it in perspective.

I am a free American the cops are not the Boss of me ...cops supposedly work for me...

no , they actually do NOT work for you. They work for whichever jurisdiction they are employed by.

And they ARE the boss of you if you should happen to need arresting
I float like a butterfly but sting like a bee....they are not the boss of me... I pay taxes so they work for me ... apparently some of these folks have never seen Police criminality like the New Orleans Police that killed Blacks fleeing flooding after a Hurricane

Of course you don't care. Fascists don't care when lies are exposed as long as the damage is already done.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The guy in NY was choked to death. That's what killed him.
Someone in the hospital must have choked him then because it didn't look like the cops did it on the video.

Bottom line here is that fux lies and RWs defend that.

WHY are RWs so afraid of the truth?
I didn't defend it. As I stated IN THE THREAD THAT ALREADY EXISTED on this story, it appears that this affiliate cut off the video before the ending, and also got a few of the words wrong. Because of that, they changed the entire context.
If it can be proven they PURPOSELY did this, then they should be hammered endlessly and they deserve the reputation of lying.

Aside from that, I still say the OP has gotten this story confused with a national story.

You're willfully ignoring the links that have been posted about the fux network.

Just admit that you know the fux network tells the truth in 18% of their stories and that you like the lies.

Forum List

Back