Remember "kill a cop"?

This is Robinson's mug shot taken November 25, 2014 by Middletown, Ohio Police after he was taken into arrested forattempted felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, assaulting a police officer, assaulting a correction’s officer, drug abuse/methamphetamine, possession of a firearm in a liquor establishment, using weapons while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.

At 2 a.m, Middletown police were called to a disturbance at Lil Chicago Pub, 402 Charles St. that shots had been fired. A man told police he got into a disturbance with Robinson in the bar.
The man said Robinson tried to shoot him in the bar but his gun misfired. Robinson then followed the man into the parking lot, fired, but missed, the man told police. Robinson then left the parking lot in a Jeep, police said.
Police located the Jeep parked at Robinson’s residence in the 700 block of Charles Street. Officers saw Robinson snorting methamphetamine and he handed a plate with more meth to a 17-year-old female, police said. Officers entered the home, secured the residence, served a search warrant and confiscated pills and guns, they said.
Robinson allegedly assaulted a police office and correction’s officer in the police department.

To look at him, you might imagine that he could be a lot like Hulk Hogan while under the influence of methamphetamine. Yet, somehow he wasn't shot dead even though he assaulted a police officer.
So because he's a white scum bag, and not a black scum bag he was treated with kid gloves.

This is Robinson's mug shot taken November 25, 2014 by Middletown, Ohio Police after he was taken into arrested forattempted felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, assaulting a police officer, assaulting a correction’s officer, drug abuse/methamphetamine, possession of a firearm in a liquor establishment, using weapons while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.

At 2 a.m, Middletown police were called to a disturbance at Lil Chicago Pub, 402 Charles St. that shots had been fired. A man told police he got into a disturbance with Robinson in the bar.
The man said Robinson tried to shoot him in the bar but his gun misfired. Robinson then followed the man into the parking lot, fired, but missed, the man told police. Robinson then left the parking lot in a Jeep, police said.
Police located the Jeep parked at Robinson’s residence in the 700 block of Charles Street. Officers saw Robinson snorting methamphetamine and he handed a plate with more meth to a 17-year-old female, police said. Officers entered the home, secured the residence, served a search warrant and confiscated pills and guns, they said.
Robinson allegedly assaulted a police office and correction’s officer in the police department.

To look at him, you might imagine that he could be a lot like Hulk Hogan while under the influence of methamphetamine. Yet, somehow he wasn't shot dead even though he assaulted a police officer.
So because he's a white scum bag, and not a black scum bag he was treated with kid gloves.
Look at all he did and is still alive Garner may have been selling one untaxed cigarette and he was killed ...

zach-robinson.jpg

Looks like a Meth head Tea Party stalwart ....Votes GOP all the way

Blacks commit so many more crimes, relatively. I have seen white criminals get slapped down by cops. Heads slammed down on trunks, then they whine and ask me to file a complaint against the police, And then they get mad when I didn't. I have had cops arrest me In my own back yard for nothing. And, I also have known Blacks commit some outrageous crimes, like beat a old man's dog to death as racial intimidation, that old man lived through Peral Harbor and his wife was dying of Alzheimer's . This is what blacks do, hurt others and want to prend if we notice, it's racism. Blacks have such an mental health/anger issue, it's astounding...I also know a few black orphans who's father killed their mother and stuffed her in a trunk. God I felt so bad for those kids. Blacks really do need mental health care big-time. Racism is isn't their biggest problem.

Last edited:

Look at all he did and is still alive Garner may have been selling one untaxed cigarette and he was killed ...

I doubt the intentions of the officers was to kill Garner. I think though their actions were reckless, but I do believe they would have acted the same way to anyone who was resisting arrest.

So crowds have been chanting at numerous rallies to kill cops....just not at this rally.

Got it.

Protestors were still calling for cops to be killed. I guess that essential point is meaningless to the OP compared to lambasting a local Fox News station.

What a douche bag. :(

So crowds have been chanting at numerous rallies to kill cops....just not at this rally.

Got it.

Protestors were still calling for cops to be killed. I guess that essential point is meaningless to the OP compared to lambasting a local Fox News station.

Yet another racist who didn't read the links showing fux network tells the truth in 18% of their stories.

Why are the rabid RW racists defending being lied to?

Why are you so terrified of the truth?

Blacks commit so many more crimes, relatively. I have seen white criminals get slapped down by cops. Heads slammed down on trunks, then they whine and ask me to file a complaint against the police, And then they get mad when I didn't. I have had cops arrest me In my own back yard for nothing. And, I also have known Blacks commit some outrageous crimes, like beat a old man's dog to death as racial intimidation, that old man lived through Peral Harbor and his wife was dying of Alzheimer's . This is what blacks do, hurt others and want to prend if we notice, it's racism. Blacks have such an mental health/anger issue, it's astounding...I also know a few black orphans who's father killed their mother and stuffed her in a trunk. God I felt so bad for those kids. Blacks really do need mental health care big-time. Racism is isn't their biggest problem.

What a fascinating life you live. No matter what is being discussed, you've personally seen a Black person break that law. Right in front of you. Or in your own back yard.

Is there anything you have not seen Blacks do?

Blacks commit so many more crimes, relatively. I have seen white criminals get slapped down by cops. Heads slammed down on trunks, then they whine and ask me to file a complaint against the police, And then they get mad when Don't. I have had cops arrest me In my own back yard for nothing. And, I also have known Blacks commit some outrageous crimes, like beat a old man's dog to death as racial intimidation, that old man lived through Peral Harbor and his wife was dying of Alzheimer's . This is what blacks do, hurt others and want to prend if we notice, it's racism. Blacks have such an mental health/anger issue, it's astounding...

Speaking of Black Anger,

article-2085530-0F6C8F4B00000578-287_233x300.jpg

A father, who was driven ‘mad’ by the crying of his baby son, beat and shook the six-week-old so viciously that he was left blind and brain damaged.

Read more: Nicholas McRoberts beat 6 week old baby son until he was blind and brain damaged Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Got it.

Yet another racist who didn't read the links showing fux network tells the truth in 18% of their stories.

Why are the rabid RW racists defending being lied to?

Why are you so terrified of the truth?

Fox News!!!!!!!!

And Luddy's in the House!!!!

white-rhino-poop-addo-elephant-national-park.jpg

. Blacks really do need mental health care big-time. Racism is isn't their biggest problem.

So you are an expert on "the Blacks" and are diagnosing mental health issues and that racism is not their problem..question: your knowledge of Blacks come from what your glutteus maximus ?

What a fascinating life you live. No matter what is being discussed, you've personally seen a Black person break that law. Right in front of you. Or in your own back yard.

work

I don't know, you tell me, I just post real experiences. Sorry that doesn't live up to your expectations.

I don't know, you tell me, I just post real experiences. Sorry that doesn't live up to your expectations.

Please...in the future...only post the following.

White People Bad. :mad-61: Everyone Else....Good. :)

Hope this helps.

None of the major news networks are trustworthy.

You have to use critical thinking skills in order to weigh things for yourselves.

In other words, don't automatically believe everything the news tells you.

Remember the rally in Washington, D.C, where Al Sharpton was present, and RWNJ racists in USMB went all apeshit crazy over a FOX segment that claimed that the protesters were saying "kill a cop"?

Well, we now know it was a lie. It was deceptive editing of the most perfide kind possible. A local FOX affiliate (Baltimore 45) did it.

Unfortunately for FOX, CSPAN recorded the entire thing as well:

THAT is what was chanted:

“We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.”

But FOX 45 reported:

"We won't stop, we won't stop, so kill a cop".

But as you can see, that was a lie. In fact, FOX took it's video from CSPAN and did a voiceover of the chant - the one that never existed in this form, and then, they also edited that woman's words, likely with a program like Audacity or the like.

Go listen to and watch BOTH broadcasts. Remember, both are of the very same woman, same time-frame.

So, this is yellow journalism at it's best and criminal activity at it's worst.

But wait, the Right wants to blame the cop killer from NY on the rally people and on Al Sharpton and on Mayor DeBlasio. But who actually created this chant that never existed?

FOX NEWS.

FOX NEWS, for it's deliberate lie, is FAR more guilty of settting a chain of events in action that possibly led to the murder of those two white cops than anything those protesters or Al Sharpton said. And I am personally no friend of Al Sharpton at all, but on this one, he's not the culprit. FOX NEWS is.

When the fucked up RWNJs of USMB all went ballistic on MANY threads about this, I warned at least twice that the garbled video from FOX could have been tampered with. And now, we know, it was. Just as I suspected. There were other video segments also shown, from high above, and the chanting was also deliberately muffled. That's what happens when you edit something and the use DOLBY NR to smooth over the rought edges.

So, racists, go fuck yourselves. Once again, you have been outwitted by the facts. At the end of the day, the facts always win. It may take a while to get there, but they do win out.

Derideo_Te Mertex LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Wolfsister77 Pogo - just to name some people who might be interested in lambasting the Right for it's deliberate lies.

No, I don't remember that video/chant. I remember the one where protesters were saying, "What do we want?? Dead cops!! When do we want them?? Now!!" Was that one a voiceover??

Remember the rally in Washington, D.C, where Al Sharpton was present, and RWNJ racists in USMB went all apeshit crazy over a FOX segment that claimed that the protesters were saying "kill a cop"?

Well, we now know it was a lie. It was deceptive editing of the most perfide kind possible. A local FOX affiliate (Baltimore 45) did it.

Unfortunately for FOX, CSPAN recorded the entire thing as well:

THAT is what was chanted:

“We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.”

But FOX 45 reported:

"We won't stop, we won't stop, so kill a cop".

But as you can see, that was a lie. In fact, FOX took it's video from CSPAN and did a voiceover of the chant - the one that never existed in this form, and then, they also edited that woman's words, likely with a program like Audacity or the like.

Go listen to and watch BOTH broadcasts. Remember, both are of the very same woman, same time-frame.

So, this is yellow journalism at it's best and criminal activity at it's worst.

But wait, the Right wants to blame the cop killer from NY on the rally people and on Al Sharpton and on Mayor DeBlasio. But who actually created this chant that never existed?

FOX NEWS.

FOX NEWS, for it's deliberate lie, is FAR more guilty of settting a chain of events in action that possibly led to the murder of those two white cops than anything those protesters or Al Sharpton said. And I am personally no friend of Al Sharpton at all, but on this one, he's not the culprit. FOX NEWS is.

When the fucked up RWNJs of USMB all went ballistic on MANY threads about this, I warned at least twice that the garbled video from FOX could have been tampered with. And now, we know, it was. Just as I suspected. There were other video segments also shown, from high above, and the chanting was also deliberately muffled. That's what happens when you edit something and the use DOLBY NR to smooth over the rought edges.

So, racists, go fuck yourselves. Once again, you have been outwitted by the facts. At the end of the day, the facts always win. It may take a while to get there, but they do win out.

Derideo_Te Mertex LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Wolfsister77 Pogo - just to name some people who might be interested in lambasting the Right for it's deliberate lies.

No, I don't remember that video/chant. I remember the one where protesters were saying, "What do we want?? Dead cops!! When do we want them?? Now!!" Was that one a voiceover??

It doesn't matter. :)

Fox News!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

You do realize that there are over 2M black males in prison right? Obviously proving that plenty of black males are arrested without being killed.

Duh
UHrrrrrr my argument is not that Black always get killed duuuh my argument is they are more likely to get killed urrrrr duh

Cuz they are also more likely to resist, derp.

In NYC, a black is 84% more likely to resist than a white is, and that's just for drug related offenses

Resisting Arrest in Black and White - WNYC

You do realize that there are over 2M black males in prison right? Obviously proving that plenty of black males are arrested without being killed.

Duh
UHrrrrrr my argument is not that Black always get killed duuuh my argument is they are more likely to get killed urrrrr duh

Cuz they are also more likely to resist, derp.

In NYC, a black is 84% more likely to resist than a white is, and that's just for drug related offenses

Resisting Arrest in Black and White - WNYC

30582-Thats-Waisis-gif-pyaA.gif

Forum List

Back