Remember Maddow's maligned expose' of Trump's tax returns?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Poor Rachel took a beating after Trumps' 2005 tax returns were made public on her show (albeit) just a couple of pages of those returns.....

Actually Trump's large tax burden that he did pay that year made me (and millions of others) a bit suspicious if those returns were leaked by Trump'sown cronies.

The irony, however, is that if Trump's "new" tax plan (the bit that we so far know of the plan) will indeed become law, applying these proposed new percentages to Trump's revenue in 2005, would have yielded to the orange charlatan a whopping $30 MILLION in tax savings......

Not bad for a drainer of the swamp and champion of the common American working slob,

Gotta love it....

Poor Rachel took a beating after Trumps' 2005 tax returns were made public on her show (albeit) just a couple of pages of those returns.....

Actually Trump's large tax burden that he did pay that year made me (and millions of others) a bit suspicious if those returns were leaked by Trump'sown cronies.

The irony, however, is that if Trump's "new" tax plan (the bit that we so far know of the plan) will indeed become law, applying these proposed new percentages to Trump's revenue in 2005, would have yielded to the orange charlatan a whopping $30 MILLION in tax savings......

Not bad for a drainer of the swamp and champion of the common American working slob,

Gotta love it....

More claims, no proof. LMAO

• Banned

Gotta love it....

Well, look at those 2005 returns....apply Trump's proposed tax breaks.....take off your shoes so that you can use your toes for the difficult math, and even you may be able to figure it out.....(maybe).....

Last edited:

Gotta love it....

Well, kook at those 2005 returns....apply Trump's proposed tax breaks.....take off your shoes so that you can use your toes for the difficult math, and even you may be able to figure it out.....(maybe).....

Still not one example?

Gotta love it....

Well, kook at those 2005 returns....apply Trump's proposed tax breaks.....take off your shoes so that you can use your toes for the difficult math, and even you may be able to figure it out.....(maybe).....

Still not one example?

here let me answer for you nat.....:lol:

Gotta love it....

This thing where Republicans promise to 'help the working man' and then bend him over once elected is a bad movie that plays over and over and never ends. They say the same exact crap and the idiots vote against their own best interest time after time.

These people have a memory that lasts about two days.

Forum List

Back