Remember that 35% tariff you Trump supporters thought you were going to get?

Did you forget about the real Republican Party?

"President-elect Donald Trump's plan to use steep tariffs to punish companies that move overseas is running into an obstacle: Congressional Republicans.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy warned Monday that such an approach could cause a trade war. A better way to achieve the goal of keeping companies in the U.S. and growing jobs would be to rewrite the tax code and lower corporate rates, McCarthy said."

Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressional Republicans

Same as it ever was, the Republican Party. The party of free trade, in the worst sense of that term.

I forget NYclueless, which Republican president signed NAFTA? What did you say? It was a Dem, Slick Willie! Why didn't you mention that in your post? No reasonable person thought The Clown was going to walk in and not have to deal with a congress that may see things different. That was why he won, he hasn't been bought. Still scratching your tiny head, aren't you?

It passed with overwhelming support from Congressional Republicans. Most Democrats voted against nafta.
the left needs to learn how to merely use Capitalism, for all of its worth.

The best way to get money out of the elites down to the middle class is to enc Mexicans to demand more money, like they are leaving China because wages have gone up. We really should not raise our wages too high till Mexicans do and now the Cubans.

Our battle is not with our Mexican friends, its with the Corps.
why not advocate for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

Because they can go to Mexico. That is why they are there, we need to get the Mexicans to demand more money, which they will over time.

"President-elect Donald Trump's plan to use steep tariffs to punish companies that move overseas is running into an obstacle: Congressional Republicans.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy warned Monday that such an approach could cause a trade war. A better way to achieve the goal of keeping companies in the U.S. and growing jobs would be to rewrite the tax code and lower corporate rates, McCarthy said."

Same as it ever was, the Republican Party. The party of free trade, in the worst sense of that term.

Sooo....now a Republican Congress is your best friend. Funny how that stuff works out.

The best way to get money out of the elites down to the middle class is to enc Mexicans to demand more money, like they are leaving China because wages have gone up. We really should not raise our wages too high till Mexicans do and now the Cubans.

Our battle is not with our Mexican friends, its with the Corps.
why not advocate for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

Because they can go to Mexico. That is why they are there, we need to get the Mexicans to demand more money, which they will over time.
that should not be our problem. i believe expatriate Firms that bail on us merely for cheap labor to help the rich get richer faster, is very Capitalistic, but not very patriotic. We have our Republic to consider.

why not excise the wage difference to help our Firms reach a more, Patriotic epiphany regarding improving our Standard of living via an increase in the minimum wage; it can "trickle down" to the Third World to the extent they want to trade with us.

Lowering tax and regulations is worse to you? LOL, what a nitwit.

I hope they can get it done without too much screaming bloody murder from the greedy left.

Ah, that's what I expected.

Now the Trumptards are all going to claim they never wanted a tariff in the first place.

See? I told you so.
I responded to what you said, you ignored it to make another accusation. You stupid subhuman piece of shit. How can anyone stand to be around you?

Who would pay for the tariffs, it will trickle down the consumers, the elites will notice the increases in price, but most of us would.

The point of tariffs is to get jobs back to the US. To get that money circulating here instead of halfway around the world.

I hope they can get it done without too much screaming bloody murder from the greedy left.

Now the Trumptards are all going to claim they never wanted a tariff in the first place.

See? I told you so.
I responded to what you said, you ignored it to make another accusation. You stupid subhuman piece of shit. How can anyone stand to be around you?

You responded to something I didn't say, and then called me a nitwit for saying what I didn't say.

Who would pay for the tariffs, it will trickle down the consumers, the elites will notice the increases in price, but most of us would.

The point of tariffs is to get jobs back to the US. To get that money circulating here instead of halfway around the world.
We can have tariffs IF THEY HAVE THEM ON US and tax reductions and regulation reductions. Since when do lefties oppose taxation in any form?

Sooo....now a Republican Congress is your best friend. Funny how that stuff works out.

lol, I want tariffs. You idiot.

We can have tariffs IF THEY HAVE THEM ON US and tax reductions and regulation reductions. Since when do lefties oppose taxation in any form?

The establishment Republicans want the same formula for failure. Cut taxes and deregulate and pretend that good paying jobs will magically appear.

lol, I want tariffs. You idiot.

So you voted for Trump?

I promise not to tell anyone.

how does a tariff bring back jobs?

excising the difference in wages for tax purposes directly affects the cost of labor and equalizes that cost for the First World.

See? I told you so.

You responded to something I didn't say, and then called me a nitwit for saying what I didn't say.
You stupid liar, it's right up there. Everything you say is a smear or a lie. Lefties are like nailing jello to a wall.

The establishment Republicans want the same formula for failure. Cut taxes and deregulate and pretend that good paying jobs will magically appear.
Reagan proved it works. Sorry, more bullshit from you!

This story is just a reminder that any President can run on any idea, any promise, and never be able to accomplish them. Pissed-off liberals have already conspired and colluded, publicly declaring they are going to fight and deny everything Trump wants for the sake of their own party's benefit.

The GOP is not much different - they have their own agendas, both 'Party' and 'Individual'. Obama's 'Stimulus' was an example of this - nearly $1 trillion, and liberals were fighting for every dime they could get for themselves, for special interest groups, for constituents, etc....

Hillary supporters are pissed
Liberals are pissed
'#NeverTrump'-ers are pissed
Old School 'Status Quo'-ers are pissed

A lot of groups and individuals are focused solely on ensuring Donald Trump, and thus the country, fails.

See? I told you so.

You stupid liar, it's right up there. Everything you say is a smear or a lie. Lefties are like nailing jello to a wall.

Quote me saying ANYTHING about the taxes or regulations in the OP.

See? I told you so.

See? I told you so.

You quoted:

A better way to achieve the goal of keeping companies in the U.S. and growing jobs would be to rewrite the tax code and lower corporate rates, McCarthy said."

Hump somebody else's leg, you goddamn idiot.

Forum List

Back